Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:00 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm
I guess this is the special communist thread on this site, as others are staying away. This thread got ya all a bonus, what another $100. slipped under the table?
Or DT supporters are just choosing to willfully ignore the bromance with the KGB agent at great harm to world democracies?

I can understand that betrayal they might feel.

rebelrouser

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:40 pm

NATO, including the United States signed an agreement with Ukraine called the Budapest Agreement, which stated if Ukraine gave up all the nuclear weapons in their control, we would defend them against Russia. When the Russians marched into Crimea, NATO tanks should have started moving toward Russia. Europe does not want a big land war with potential for nuclear weapons being used, and the US had a weak president, with no support from congress, so all that happened was sanctions, which must be hurting Russia. Now Putin controls to some degree our president, and Trump is systematically alienating NATO and all our other allies, so in the future Putin can invade Ukraine proper and start putting the Soviet Union back together, with little fear of NATO stopping him.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:57 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:00 am
exhaustgases wrote:
I guess this is the special communist thread on this site, as others are staying away. This thread got ya all a bonus, what another $100. slipped under the table?
Or DT supporters are just choosing to willfully ignore the bromance with the KGB agent at great harm to world democracies?

Any proof of this "bromance" or are you just talking out of your a@@ again?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:40 pm
NATO, including the United States signed an agreement with Ukraine called the Budapest Agreement, which stated if Ukraine gave up all the nuclear weapons in their control, we would defend them against Russia. When the Russians marched into Crimea, NATO tanks should have started moving toward Russia. Europe does not want a big land war with potential for nuclear weapons being used, and the US had a weak president, with no support from congress, so all that happened was sanctions, which must be hurting Russia. Now Putin controls to some degree our president, and Trump is systematically alienating NATO and all our other allies, so in the future Putin can invade Ukraine proper and start putting the Soviet Union back together, with little fear of NATO stopping him.
All President Trump wants is for the NATO members to pay their fair share of the cost of running NATO. Over the years a number of NATO countries have fallen way behind in their payments. I have no problem with that. You are trying to create something that is not there.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:57 pm
j-c-c wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Seriously?

What would be proof for you?

I have enough for mine, its all over the internet, video, etc.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:21 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

Seriously?

All that is all over the internet is fake news and left wing opinions. So basically you have nothing.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:21 pm
j-c-c wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Seriously?

All that is all over the internet is fake news and left wing opinions. So basically you have nothing.
You know that "fake" reply stuff is getting a little "worn", and a little more proven every week, right? =D>

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:42 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:07 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

Seriously?

You know that "fake" reply stuff is getting a little "worn", and a little more proven every week, right? =D>
Just more stir it up commie babble. All that is important is the demoncrat insurance policy against trump being elected. And we all can see that its not Russia but the domestic enemy political party the demoncrats.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:47 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:42 pm
j-c-c wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Just more stir it up commie babble. All that is important is the demoncrat insurance policy against trump being elected. And we all can see that its not Russia but the domestic enemy political party the demoncrats.
Classic Propaganda 101, demonize your adversary. =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:19 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:42 pm
j-c-c wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

You have it exactly right. You can add some Republicans to it such as John McCain.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
All President Trump wants is for the NATO members to pay their fair share of the cost of running NATO. Over the years a number of NATO countries have fallen way behind in their payments. I have no problem with that. You are trying to create something that is not there.
Do you know how NATO works? Payments???

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Do you know how NATO works? Payments???
2% of their GDP. Quite a few have been shirking on their payments and they want the USA to cover for them. Those days are over.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:46 am

1989TransAm wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Seriously?

"Fake" meaning negative news.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am

Ummm, didn't we kill a bunch of Russian troops in Syria? This whole bromance thing you guys have conjured up in your minds is a farce.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am
Ummm, didn't we kill a bunch of Russian troops in Syria? This whole bromance thing you guys have conjured up in your minds is a farce.
Stalin: "a single death is a tragedy, many is a statistic"? #-o