Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:07 pm

George Will has a long respectable reputation among real conservatives, a rare breed it seems, in these times. In this link he shares an insightful view of what is possibly around the corner.

This drills down on the situation IMO:

"The most dangerous moment of the Trump presidency will arrive when he, who is constantly gnawed by insecurities and the fear of not seeming what he is not (“strong”), realizes how weak and childish he seems to all who cast a cool eye on Singapore’s aftermath. The danger is of him lashing out in wounded vanity. Meanwhile, this innocent abroad is strutting toward a meeting with the cold-eyed Russian who is continuing to dismantle one of Europe’s largest nations, Ukraine. He is probably looking ahead to ratcheting up pressure on one of three small nations, Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia, each a member of the NATO alliance that, for the first time in its 69 years, is dealing with a U.S. president who evinces no admiration for what it has accomplished or any understanding of its revived importance as the hard man in Moscow, who can sniff softness, relishes what Singapore revealed." George Will

From https://www.salon.com/2018/07/05/catast ... in-summit/

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by engineczar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:22 pm

An article on Salon touting Geo Will. Lol

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:28 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:07 pm
George Will has a long respectable reputation among real conservatives, a rare breed it seems, in these times. In this link he shares an insightful view of what is possibly around the corner.

This drills down on the situation IMO:

"The most dangerous moment of the Trump presidency will arrive when he, who is constantly gnawed by insecurities and the fear of not seeming what he is not (“strong”), realizes how weak and childish he seems to all who cast a cool eye on Singapore’s aftermath. The danger is of him lashing out in wounded vanity. Meanwhile, this innocent abroad is strutting toward a meeting with the cold-eyed Russian who is continuing to dismantle one of Europe’s largest nations, Ukraine. He is probably looking ahead to ratcheting up pressure on one of three small nations, Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia, each a member of the NATO alliance that, for the first time in its 69 years, is dealing with a U.S. president who evinces no admiration for what it has accomplished or any understanding of its revived importance as the hard man in Moscow, who can sniff softness, relishes what Singapore revealed." George Will

From https://www.salon.com/2018/07/05/catast ... in-summit/
This looks like its currently becoming a reality....sad.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:50 pm

engineczar wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:22 pm
An article on Salon touting Geo Will. Lol
Oh good, I was concerned you were going to belittle the choice of font, or maybe something pertinent or important. #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

So what another demoncrat wearing republican clothes?

It took a lot of looking since all the news and information is so skewed by the wicked ones. Looks like Putin and Trump have something in common. They are Christians, and no wonder all our demoncrats are so crapped out on Russia. Its one of those just wow moments.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8362
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Solon and George Will. How pathetic can you get? #-o [-X

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3304
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm
So what another demoncrat wearing republican clothes?

It took a lot of looking since all the news and information is so skewed by the wicked ones. Looks like Putin and Trump have something in common. They are Christians, and no wonder all our demoncrats are so crapped out on Russia. Its one of those just wow moments.
Trump and putin are Christian ???? Delusion pure delusion...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm
So what another demoncrat wearing republican clothes?

It took a lot of looking since all the news and information is so skewed by the wicked ones. Looks like Putin and Trump have something in common. They are Christians, and no wonder all our demoncrats are so crapped out on Russia. Its one of those just wow moments.
Trump and putin are Christian ???? Delusion pure delusion...
Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3304
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:14 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm
So what another demoncrat wearing republican clothes?

It took a lot of looking since all the news and information is so skewed by the wicked ones. Looks like Putin and Trump have something in common. They are Christians, and no wonder all our demoncrats are so crapped out on Russia. Its one of those just wow moments.
Trump and putin are Christian ???? Delusion pure delusion...
Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.
Now they are angles ! Do tell how putin and rump are like JC , sounds absurd.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:33 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:14 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm


Trump and putin are Christian ???? Delusion pure delusion...
Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.
Now they are angels ! Do tell how putin and rump are like JC , sounds absurd.
I have learned in my lifetime it is pointless to argue with a Cop, a drunk, or a crazy person.
This may be a trifecta here. :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:00 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm
So what another demoncrat wearing republican clothes?

It took a lot of looking since all the news and information is so skewed by the wicked ones. Looks like Putin and Trump have something in common. They are Christians, and no wonder all our demoncrats are so crapped out on Russia. Its one of those just wow moments.
Trump and putin are Christian ???? Delusion pure delusion...
Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.
Another nail in the coffin of your long departed credibility. [-X =D>

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:00 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm


Trump and putin are Christian ???? Delusion pure delusion...
Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.
Another nail in the coffin of your long departed credibility. [-X =D>
Your a funny one. I wonder how many on this site will attest to your credibility? Maybe a few fellow Marxist commie demoncrats.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:20 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:00 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm


Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.
Another nail in the coffin of your long departed credibility. [-X =D>
Your a funny one. I wonder how many on this site will attest to your credibility? Maybe a few fellow Marxist commie demoncrats.
Argument ad populum

I think I’ll take a break from relying to your posts with the nutty goober and just point out every single logical fallacy you commit. (Hint: it’s almost all you do).

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:53 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:00 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm


Compared to all the demoncrats in any position, they are angels. I just knew there was a good reason for all the HATE from the demoncrat crowd.
That party is filled with hate.
Another nail in the coffin of your long departed credibility. [-X =D>
Your a funny one. I wonder how many on this site will attest to your credibility? Maybe a few fellow Marxist commie demoncrats.
Please, don't be shy, point out any specific shortcomings in my credibility with reasoning, nobody is perfect, just waiting it seems. #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump and Putin's upcoming Tea Party

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm

I guess this is the special communist thread on this site, as others are staying away. This thread got ya all a bonus, what another $100. slipped under the table?

Post Reply