The Never-Trumpers Are Never Coming Back

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:20 am

While I like reading what Buchanan writes, there are some things he's wrong about and while I agree that NOT ALL of the #NEVERTRUMP bunch will return to the party, a good many HAVE to date and more will probably do so by the 2020 election.

Pat Buchanan
Posted: Jul 06, 2018
No, Trump didn't start the fire.

The world was ablaze with tribalism and was raising up authoritarians to realize nationalist ends -- Xi Jinping, Putin, Narendra Modi in India, Erdogan in Turkey, Gen. el-Sissi in Egypt -- before he came down that elevator.

And so the elites who were in charge when the fire broke out, and who failed to respond and refused even to recognize it, and who now denounce Trump for how he is coping with it, are unlikely to be called upon again to lead this republic.

Full article HERE!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: The Never-Trumpers Are Never Coming Back

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am

Good riddance! I think for every three that leave, four come over but the dishonest media will only focus on the three.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:30 pm

And proves what I have been saying they are not GOP they are demoncrats that infiltrated years and years ago, all the Marxist plan.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:30 pm
And proves what I have been saying they are not GOP they are demoncrats that infiltrated years and years ago, all the Marxist plan.
Stick with that, you would burn William Buckley at the stake today if given the chance.
"Winning" at all costs, is not a true conservative value, it's a DT value.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Stick with that, you would burn William Buckley at the stake today if given the chance.
That is just a stupid comment. William F Buckley is probably rolling over in his grave as he looks to what has happened to his National Review.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:04 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Anyone that does not support trump has zero conservative connection, they are demoncrats that hate party just keep listening to more maxmean hate.