Pruitt, exit stage right

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Pruitt, exit stage right

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:45 pm

"unrelenting attacks"

Well sir, you had a few options:
1. Stop doing stupid crap, like reversing protections many thought served a useful purpose for the good of the entire country
2. Stop being a henchman for a lying clown
3. If you want to be in the kitchen, take the heat
4. Resign and blame everybody else

"the price of Greatness is Great responsibility" Winston Churchill

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/politics ... index.html

PS linking CNN I just could not resist. :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Pruitt, exit stage right

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 pm

I seen a slightly used sound proof booth discounted bigtime for sale if any are interested. #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:23 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 pm
I seen a slightly used sound proof booth discounted bigtime for sale if any are interested. #-o
You didnt happen to see any echo chambers for the orange sheep on here did you? :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:14 am

I would like to see that unconstitutional agency put to rest. All phony regulations based on more phony data. Oh and the communist Richard M Nixon is the one that signed it into existence. Oh how sweet it sounded to all.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:40 am

Marc Morano wrote:The Good News: The number 2 at EPA, Andrew Wheeler, is poised to take over. I worked with Wheeler while when we both worked for Senator Inhofe at the Environment & Public Works Committee. Wheeler is the most knowledgeable and capable replacement for Pruitt.
http://www.climatedepot.com/
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:11 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:40 am
Marc Morano wrote:The Good News: The number 2 at EPA, Andrew Wheeler, is poised to take over. I worked with Wheeler while when we both worked for Senator Inhofe at the Environment & Public Works Committee. Wheeler is the most knowledgeable and capable replacement for Pruitt.
So is it a good thing??? And a bad thing for demoncrats?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:32 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:11 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:40 am
So is it a good thing??? And a bad thing for demoncrats?
Yup, the winning will continue

On too the next scandal , tomorrow.... hahaha

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 am

Just to kill time, here are the 44 EPA scandals that the media snoozed about from 2008-2016.

https://lists.grabien.com/list-epa-scan ... nistration

The fun thing about Wheeler taking over is that he's just as anti-regulation as Pruitt was. I'm sure the Sierra Club is checking to see what he did back in grade school right now. Maybe he burned an ant with a magnifying glass or something.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:40 am

1 swamp monster gone! Lets just hope he goes to jail so he doesn't stink up any more government agencies.
Rump Only picks people as f u as he is.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:46 am

engineczar wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 am
Just to kill time, here are the 44 EPA scandals that the media snoozed about from 2008-2016.

The fun thing about Wheeler taking over is that he's just as anti-regulation as Pruitt was. I'm sure the Sierra Club is checking to see what he did back in grade school right now. Maybe he burned an ant with a magnifying glass or something.
I heard wheeler actually shyt in his diaper when he was 3 months old!!! Let the pearl clutching begin.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:40 am
1 swamp monster gone! Lets just hope he goes to jail so he doesn't stink up any more government agencies.
Rump Only picks people as f u as he is.
That's the point Einstein. Also as f'd up as all the realistic people who know the EPA is an idiological boondogle

Firedumb8 😜

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:54 am

engineczar wrote:

And since Pruitt couldn't follow the rules in the new deeper DT swamp, he is gone,
Guess anti rules Wheeler will not be far behind.
Next.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:01 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:54 am
engineczar wrote:

And since Pruitt couldn't follow the rules in the new deeper DT swamp, he is gone,
Next.
Sure, whatever it takes to get the job done.

If wheeler only lasts a couple years before threats against him and his family force him out..that's ok, plenty more where him and Pruitt come from...

One on right goes down, while 100 on the left exit stage left.. I'll take that ratio everyday

You never win a war without casualties

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:08 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:01 am
j-c-c wrote:
engineczar wrote:

Next.

If wheeler only lasts a couple years before threats against him and his family force him out..that's ok, plenty more where him and Pruitt come from...

One on right goes down, while 100 on the left exit stage left.. I'll take that ratio everyday

The end justifies the means?

Labeling it a "war" is a classic trick to get people to push aside basic principles of decency. Sadly it often works.

How honorable.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:08 am
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:01 am
j-c-c wrote:

Next.

The end justifies the means?

Labeling it a "war" is a classic trick to get people to push aside basic principles of decency. Sadly it often works.

How honorable.
Thank you sir!