Are YOU OK With This?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Here is a picture of the culprit that GRTfast tried to insinuate was a Trump supporter. :D

Brick.jpg
Brick.jpg (61.51 KiB) Viewed 209 times

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:46 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:52 pm
Here is a picture of the culprit that GRTfast tried to insinuate was a Trump supporter. :D

Brick.jpg
Now you’re knowingly lying and being a troll. Shame on you. I told you exactly why I posted it. I would expect nothing less at this point. get your jollies, it only serves to make my point.

Let me ask you this.. how do you know who she supports politically?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:18 am

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Logical fallacies are what you use to try and back your position. almost 100% of the time. I’m pointing out from now on. You’re either dishonest, stupid, willfully ignorant, or a combination. Not a very desirable set of characteristics to have when trying to argue.
Ad hominem?
Ad hominem attack is defined as follows:

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I’m making an observation about him directly, I’m not attempting to use my observations about his character to discount his argument. When i choose to argue against his claims, I (for the most part, I’m not perfect) address the arguments directly. Most of his claims I’ve already addressed though, as he’s basically just repeating 5-6 of them over and over. I think he’s demonstrated a lack of sound mind and a complete lack of critical thinking and understanding of what constitutes evidence, hence my replying to him with a picture of a crazy eyed loon.

I have admitted that I use logical fallacies from to time, but I for sure do it WAY less than the average debater here, and I endeavor to improve.
I know what it means.. your just as guilty

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 am

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:18 am
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Ad hominem?
Ad hominem attack is defined as follows:

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I’m making an observation about him directly, I’m not attempting to use my observations about his character to discount his argument. When i choose to argue against his claims, I (for the most part, I’m not perfect) address the arguments directly. Most of his claims I’ve already addressed though, as he’s basically just repeating 5-6 of them over and over. I think he’s demonstrated a lack of sound mind and a complete lack of critical thinking and understanding of what constitutes evidence, hence my replying to him with a picture of a crazy eyed loon.

I have admitted that I use logical fallacies from to time, but I for sure do it WAY less than the average debater here, and I endeavor to improve.
I know what it means.. your just as guilty
I have already admitted it, although I would argue that I'm not as guilty, and here's why. I don't use logical fallacies as the singular support for my positions or arguments. If I am seriously debating something, I back my positions with a logical and rational interpretation of the evidence. I present that evidence, and explain how I reach my conclusions. If I also call you an idiot or a moron, that doesn't invalidate my evidence backed position.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:42 pm

They have a go fund me page for him and it's at $151,014 of $15,000 goal, Good for him!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm

From another source.

"The Fourth of July fireworks display was just beginning when Erik Mendoza realized his 91-year-old grandfather was missing. Thinking he might have gone for his daily walk, Mendoza wandered around the Los Angeles neighborhood searching for him.
What he found was a bloodstained sidewalk.

Mendoza told The Washington Post that Rodolfo Rodriguez, a permanent resident of the United States, had been attacked with a brick and taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.
Misbel Borjas saw the assault as it happened.

Traffic had slowed Borjas’s car at a corner in Willowbrook, Calif., around 7 p.m. on July 4. Rodriguez accidentally bumped into a young girl while walking on the sidewalk, Borjas told The Washington Post. Borjas, a 35-year-old Los Angeles resident, watched the child’s mother — a black woman — push the elderly man to the ground and repeatedly bash him in the face with a concrete brick while yelling, “Go back to your country.”
“I tried to help him, but the lady said, ‘If you come over here I’ll hit your car with the same brick,’ ” recounted Borjas, who had attempted to pull over and rescue Rodriguez.

Instead, Borjas photographed the mother and her child. Then she called 911.
Minutes later, however, the attack continued, Borjas said. A group of young men bounded down the street, accusing Rodriguez of trying to snatch the young girl. They kicked Rodriguez, who was already crumpled on the ground, and stomped on his head."

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:11 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm
From another source.

"The Fourth of July fireworks display was just beginning when Erik Mendoza realized his 91-year-old grandfather was missing. Thinking he might have gone for his daily walk, Mendoza wandered around the Los Angeles neighborhood searching for him.
What he found was a bloodstained sidewalk.

Mendoza told The Washington Post that Rodolfo Rodriguez, a permanent resident of the United States, had been attacked with a brick and taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.
Misbel Borjas saw the assault as it happened.

Traffic had slowed Borjas’s car at a corner in Willowbrook, Calif., around 7 p.m. on July 4. Rodriguez accidentally bumped into a young girl while walking on the sidewalk, Borjas told The Washington Post. Borjas, a 35-year-old Los Angeles resident, watched the child’s mother — a black woman — push the elderly man to the ground and repeatedly bash him in the face with a concrete brick while yelling, “Go back to your country.”
“I tried to help him, but the lady said, ‘If you come over here I’ll hit your car with the same brick,’ ” recounted Borjas, who had attempted to pull over and rescue Rodriguez.

Instead, Borjas photographed the mother and her child. Then she called 911.
Minutes later, however, the attack continued, Borjas said. A group of young men bounded down the street, accusing Rodriguez of trying to snatch the young girl. They kicked Rodriguez, who was already crumpled on the ground, and stomped on his head."
People say a lot to justify beating the shit of out someone. What do we know for sure? The guys was beaten and smashed with a brick, that’s what.

How do you know she’s not a trump supporter?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

The odds are extremely remote that she is a Trump supporter. I bet she supports Maxine Waters. By the way you need to stock up. :D

Trump butthurt salve.jpg

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:23 pm

I hope they can buy that shit by the bucket because it's going to be a really long few years for them.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:38 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm
The odds are extremely remote that she is a Trump supporter.
Why do you think that?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:19 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:38 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Why do you think that?
Seriously? " think"??

Guy is a racist, doesn't fit his narrative. case closed.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm

GRTfast wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
Why do you think that?
Let's start off with 95% or so blacks supporting the dimoKKKRAT party. She is also from a poor area of South Central Los Angles. A place of high crime. I seriously doubt that a Trump supporter would have gone off on a 92 year old man. That is Maxine Waters district.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:46 pm

The Obama supporter has been arrested. :D

"A woman has been arrested in connection with a brutal beating of a 92-year-old man in Willowbrook, sheriff's officials said.
This beating happened on July 4 near the corner of 118th Street and Central Avenue. An eyewitness said the elderly man, later identified as Rodolfo Rodriguez, was walking down the sidewalk and he passed a woman. The witness said for some reason, this upset the woman and that's when it all started.
"The woman pushed him and dropped him. She took the block of concrete and hit him in his head many times," the witness said.
The witness said the woman and several men beat Rodriguez, at times using what appeared to be a brick or a piece of concrete.
The witness was able to get a picture of the woman who was walking with a little girl. In that photo, she is seen holding a piece of concrete.
That woman in the picture, identified by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as 30-year-old Laquisha Jones of Los Angeles, was arrested Tuesday night.
Jones was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. She is being held on $200,000 bail.
The eyewitness' video recorded the aftermath of the brutal beating, showing a bloody and battered Rodriguez. He has since been released from the hospital and is now recovering at home.
Detectives said they don't have a motive behind the beating and have not found the weapon used in the attack.
A GoFundMe page, with a goal of $15,000, was created July 6 to help pay for Rodriguez's medical treatment. As of Wednesday morning, more than $255,000 had been raised."

http://abc7.com/amp/woman-arrested-in-b ... ssion=true

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:30 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:46 pm
The Obama supporter has been arrested. :D

"A woman has been arrested in connection with a brutal beating of a 92-year-old man in Willowbrook, sheriff's officials said.
This beating happened on July 4 near the corner of 118th Street and Central Avenue. An eyewitness said the elderly man, later identified as Rodolfo Rodriguez, was walking down the sidewalk and he passed a woman. The witness said for some reason, this upset the woman and that's when it all started.
"The woman pushed him and dropped him. She took the block of concrete and hit him in his head many times," the witness said.
The witness said the woman and several men beat Rodriguez, at times using what appeared to be a brick or a piece of concrete.
The witness was able to get a picture of the woman who was walking with a little girl. In that photo, she is seen holding a piece of concrete.
That woman in the picture, identified by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as 30-year-old Laquisha Jones of Los Angeles, was arrested Tuesday night.
Jones was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. She is being held on $200,000 bail.
The eyewitness' video recorded the aftermath of the brutal beating, showing a bloody and battered Rodriguez. He has since been released from the hospital and is now recovering at home.
Detectives said they don't have a motive behind the beating and have not found the weapon used in the attack.
A GoFundMe page, with a goal of $15,000, was created July 6 to help pay for Rodriguez's medical treatment. As of Wednesday morning, more than $255,000 had been raised."

http://abc7.com/amp/woman-arrested-in-b ... ssion=true
Good. I’m glad I brought it to your attention so you can act like you’re concerned.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm
GRTfast wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
Why do you think that?
Let's start off with 95% or so blacks supporting the dimoKKKRAT party. She is also from a poor area of South Central Los Angles. A place of high crime. I seriously doubt that a Trump supporter would have gone off on a 92 year old man. That is Maxine Waters district.
Translation: she’s black and poor so she can’t be on my side. We all know how you really feel.