Are YOU OK With This?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:26 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 pm
Ken0069 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:30 am
More of Maxine’s People – Another Democrat Arrested For Death Threats Against Republican Congressman…
July 6, 2018
Incident: Man Arrested for Making Terroristic Threats and Reckless Endangerment

Location: Congressman Zeldin Campaign Headquarters, 182 Terry Road, Nesconset

Date/Time: July 6, 2018 at approximately 11:15 a.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested a Nesconset man for making a terroristic threat against a campaign worker at Lee Zeldin’s Congressional Campaign Headquarters in Nesconset this morning.

Martin Astrof was arrested after he threatened to kill supporters of Congressman Lee Zeldin and President Donald Trump. Astrof went to the campaign headquarters of Congressman Zeldin and became irate with a campaign worker at approximately 11:15 a.m. After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker.

Astrof fled the scene and was arrested a short time later in front of his home in Nesconset.

Astrof, 75, of 7 Meryl Lane, was charged with Making a Terroristic Threat, a felony, and Reckless Endangerment 2nd Degree.

Astrof will be held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on July 7. (more here)
The scary part is unstable people will take this as a true threat. We've seen neighbors threaten neighbors because they don't agree with each other politically.

The left has a nasty streak that's coming out now...the week or two after trump won we seen the how the left went into a meltdown. That has been festering into a deep hate and now violence .

Poked and prodded by the likes of Maxine.
I think it’s important to remember that the overwhelming majority of people are decent people who don’t do terrible stuff, no matter what their political beliefs. It’s the wacky fringe people we’ve got to worry about, and that always been the case.

dwilliams
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:00 am

Post by dwilliams » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:08 am

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:12 pm
You’re in a fertility clinic. A fire breaks out. You can either save 10,000 frozen embryos in a freezer by wheeling it out, or you can save the crying baby you hear in the back room. Assume you don’t have time are the ability to do both. Which do you choose if you could only choose one?
Since we're continually told that we should do nothing, wait for 'first responders' and 'be a good witness', I'd immediately exit the building, retreat to a safe distance, and use my phone to take a video to put on YouTube.

After all, since I'm not a trained fireman, I'd "just be in the way" and "part of the problem", right?

"You made your bed, now lay in it."

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re:

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:20 am

dwilliams wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:08 am
GRTfast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:12 pm
You’re in a fertility clinic. A fire breaks out. You can either save 10,000 frozen embryos in a freezer by wheeling it out, or you can save the crying baby you hear in the back room. Assume you don’t have time are the ability to do both. Which do you choose if you could only choose one?
Since we're continually told that we should do nothing, wait for 'first responders' and 'be a good witness', I'd immediately exit the building, retreat to a safe distance, and use my phone to take a video to put on YouTube.

After all, since I'm not a trained fireman, I'd "just be in the way" and "part of the problem", right?

"You made your bed, now lay in it."
If you’re really wanting to “do nothing”, shouldn’t you stay in the building too?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:08 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:17 am
More dodging. Why am I not surprised. The obvious answer is that you save the crying baby. You know that’s the answer you’d give if you were forced. It’s not like the wife question because you’re not admitting to something horrible illegal by answering. It’s only a “gotcha” question if you maintain the false position that a few cells clumped together is equivalent to a human baby.

Something like half of all pregnancies end in a very early miscarriage, and the women never even knows she was pregnant. If you count these as human, it’s the leading cause of death. It’s an epidemic of unheard of proportions. Why isn’t anything being done about it? Gee, it’s a mystery.
All I got to say is what an evil pig you are. And all your wicked buddies as well.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4233
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Anyone hear what the actual charges are against this piece of shit!?? What I really want to know is if he's been charged with assault and or child abuse since the victim was only 16 years old?
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:15 am
SAPD: Suspect in assault over MAGA hat at Whataburger arrested

An arrest has been made in connection with a viral video in which a teenager’s Make America Great Again hat was torn off by a stranger at a San Antonio Whataburger. 30-year-old Kino Jimenez was located by robbery task force detectives in Universal City, police said, and taken into custody on a warrant for theft of person.

In a video that made the rounds on the internet starting Wednesday, 16-year-old Hunter Richard is seen eating with two friends at the Whataburger location at Nacogdoches Road and Thousand Oaks around 2 a.m. The video starts halfway through an altercation in which a man — suspected to be Jimenez — throws a drink in Richard’s face and is seen holding a “MAGA” hat that Richard later said was his.

Richard has said that the man approached the teen’s table, tore off Richard’s hat and asked why Richard was wearing it. When Richard responded that he supported President Donald Trump — with whom the hat is closely associated — he says the man threw a drink in Richard’s face and walked away with the hat.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:37 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:08 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:17 am
More dodging. Why am I not surprised. The obvious answer is that you save the crying baby. You know that’s the answer you’d give if you were forced. It’s not like the wife question because you’re not admitting to something horrible illegal by answering. It’s only a “gotcha” question if you maintain the false position that a few cells clumped together is equivalent to a human baby.

Something like half of all pregnancies end in a very early miscarriage, and the women never even knows she was pregnant. If you count these as human, it’s the leading cause of death. It’s an epidemic of unheard of proportions. Why isn’t anything being done about it? Gee, it’s a mystery.
All I got to say is what an evil pig you are. And all your wicked buddies as well.
:lol:

Ad hominem

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:37 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:08 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:17 am
More dodging. Why am I not surprised. The obvious answer is that you save the crying baby. You know that’s the answer you’d give if you were forced. It’s not like the wife question because you’re not admitting to something horrible illegal by answering. It’s only a “gotcha” question if you maintain the false position that a few cells clumped together is equivalent to a human baby.

Something like half of all pregnancies end in a very early miscarriage, and the women never even knows she was pregnant. If you count these as human, it’s the leading cause of death. It’s an epidemic of unheard of proportions. Why isn’t anything being done about it? Gee, it’s a mystery.
All I got to say is what an evil pig you are. And all your wicked buddies as well.
:lol:

Ad hominem
Facts and logic is what it is. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:37 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:08 pm


All I got to say is what an evil pig you are. And all your wicked buddies as well.
:lol:

Ad hominem
Facts and logic is what it is. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logical fallacies are what you use to try and back your position. almost 100% of the time. I’m pointing out from now on. You’re either dishonest, stupid, willfully ignorant, or a combination. Not a very desirable set of characteristics to have when trying to argue.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:44 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:37 pm


:lol:

Ad hominem
Facts and logic is what it is. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logical fallacies are what you use to try and back your position. almost 100% of the time. I’m pointing out from now on. You’re either dishonest, stupid, willfully ignorant, or a combination. Not a very desirable set of characteristics to have when trying to argue.
Robot babble again.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:02 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:44 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm


Facts and logic is what it is. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logical fallacies are what you use to try and back your position. almost 100% of the time. I’m pointing out from now on. You’re either dishonest, stupid, willfully ignorant, or a combination. Not a very desirable set of characteristics to have when trying to argue.
Robot babble again.
Ad hominem

geraldtson
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by geraldtson » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Left wing liberals don't seek solutions. They seek CONFRONTATION!!

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:21 am

weird that no one from the "right" posted this here.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/calif ... 26429.html

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:26 am

geraldtson wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:04 pm
Left wing liberals don't seek solutions. They seek CONFRONTATION!!
Care to back that declaration up with any examples here?

Is "solution" really code for "do it my way, you guys are all hateful communists"?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1662
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by gmrocket » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:50 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:26 am
geraldtson wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:04 pm
Left wing liberals don't seek solutions. They seek CONFRONTATION!!
Care to back that declaration up with any examples here?

Is "solution" really code for "do it my way, you guys are all hateful communists"?
WOW, from the master of all hypocrites

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8351
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:56 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:21 am
weird that no one from the "right" posted this here.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/calif ... 26429.html
That happened in South Central Los Angeles. A fat black lady was walking her toddler and the man accidently bumped into the toddler. She confronted the man and other blacks jumped in and someone threw the "brick" at him. This is not what GRTfast thinks happened. He was hoping it was a Trump supporter. Rarely is a Trump supporter involved in something like this. It is almost always a leftie.

Post Reply