Are YOU OK With This?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Since there will be a lot of nitrogen with the frozen samples, they will be safe till the fire guys get there. =D>

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:52 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:17 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:14 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A typical commie response, posting his selfy photo. We all can see your a retard. Now show me more of the family.
Please post your twin brother next.
Have you no shame?

Better yet, is anybody in your world, allowed to disagree with you and not be automatically insulted?

Got any examples for entertainment sake?
Why don't you just go look at yearly abortion statistics and have an abortion party at the house tonight, celebrating CHOICE. Then ask yourself what choice did the kid have? Strange that only a pregnant woman is allowed choice, and no one else has choice when it comes to living under a demoncrat dictator like obum . No choice when they wish to take something from you.
I'm sorry, I didn't see where you noted for all of us to read, if anybody is allowed to disagree with you?

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 pm
Since there will be a lot of nitrogen with the frozen samples, they will be safe till the fire guys get there. =D>
Nice dodge. I knew you wouldn’t answer the question with a straight answer. Thanks for making my point. No “pro lifer” ever answers this question straight and honestly, because in order to answer honestly, you’d have to admit your position is founded upon a false pretense.

Let’s try one more time. The fire is going to compromise the cooling system, and the building is collapsing. No one will be able to save the frozen embryos unless you do. You have once chance. 1 live crying baby, or thousands of frozen embryos. Which do you save? Assume there is no other way. It has to be one or the other. Which one do you choose?

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:22 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Nice dodge. I knew you wouldn’t answer the question with a straight answer. Thanks for making my point. No “pro lifer” ever answers this question straight and honestly, because in order to answer honestly, you’d have to admit your position is founded upon a false pretense.

Let’s try one more time. The fire is going to compromise the cooling system, and the building is collapsing. No one will be able to save the frozen embryos unless you do. You have once chance. 1 live crying baby, or thousands of frozen embryos. Which do you save? Assume there is no other way. It has to be one or the other. Which one do you choose?
The big question is who most likely started the fire, a liberal or conservative

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:52 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 am
exhaustgases wrote:

It's like the old gotcha question, did you stop beating your wife yet? Just tell me yes or no

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am

Why not add too the story to make it even more of a left wing gotcha

The crying baby is black,, and all the embryos are white..or vise versa?

That would be super gotcha cool..it would prove racism and all the other sexy buzzwords all in one shot

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:02 am

The real question should be..who was the engineer that designed the fire suppression system in the first place..

They probably screwed something up . Who would be so horrible..check the political views of that person also..

Probably some deeper issues with that engineers ability

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:17 am

More dodging. Why am I not surprised. The obvious answer is that you save the crying baby. You know that’s the answer you’d give if you were forced. It’s not like the wife question because you’re not admitting to something horrible illegal by answering. It’s only a “gotcha” question if you maintain the false position that a few cells clumped together is equivalent to a human baby.

Something like half of all pregnancies end in a very early miscarriage, and the women never even knows she was pregnant. If you count these as human, it’s the leading cause of death. It’s an epidemic of unheard of proportions. Why isn’t anything being done about it? Gee, it’s a mystery.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:22 am

Ya, what a horrible horrible view of life,, wanting to protect human life from conception

Since your so great at math..in the west if our birth and abortion rates continue on this course, will we make ourselves extinct? No fire involved.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:30 am

More of Maxine’s People – Another Democrat Arrested For Death Threats Against Republican Congressman…
July 6, 2018
Incident: Man Arrested for Making Terroristic Threats and Reckless Endangerment

Location: Congressman Zeldin Campaign Headquarters, 182 Terry Road, Nesconset

Date/Time: July 6, 2018 at approximately 11:15 a.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested a Nesconset man for making a terroristic threat against a campaign worker at Lee Zeldin’s Congressional Campaign Headquarters in Nesconset this morning.

Martin Astrof was arrested after he threatened to kill supporters of Congressman Lee Zeldin and President Donald Trump. Astrof went to the campaign headquarters of Congressman Zeldin and became irate with a campaign worker at approximately 11:15 a.m. After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker.

Astrof fled the scene and was arrested a short time later in front of his home in Nesconset.

Astrof, 75, of 7 Meryl Lane, was charged with Making a Terroristic Threat, a felony, and Reckless Endangerment 2nd Degree.

Astrof will be held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on July 7. (more here)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:07 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:30 am
More of Maxine’s People – Another Democrat Arrested For Death Threats Against Republican Congressman…
July 6, 2018

Suffolk County Police today arrested a Nesconset man for making a terroristic threat against a campaign worker at Lee Zeldin’s Congressional Campaign Headquarters in Nesconset this morning.

Martin Astrof was arrested after he threatened to kill supporters of Congressman Lee Zeldin and President Donald Trump. Astrof went to the campaign headquarters of Congressman Zeldin and became irate with a campaign worker at approximately 11:15 a.m. After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker.

Astrof fled the scene and was arrested a short time later in front of his home in Nesconset.

Astrof, 75, of 7 Meryl Lane, was charged with Making a Terroristic Threat, a felony, and Reckless Endangerment 2nd Degree.

Astrof will be held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on July 7. (more here)
Good.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:29 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:22 am
Ya, what a horrible horrible view of life,, wanting to protect human life from conception

Since your so great at math..in the west if our birth and abortion rates continue on this course, will we make ourselves extinct? No fire involved.
I agree that protecting life is a good thing. The question is, are a few cells clumped together equivalent to a baby?

Also, have you look around?! Are you really going to suggest we more people?!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:34 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:29 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:22 am

I agree that protecting life is a good thing. The question is, are a few cells clumped together equivalent to a baby?

Also, have you look around?! Are you really going to suggest we more people?!
You didn't answer the question..it is true at our current birth rate we will not be around in the future here in North America.

here in North America we can support a much larger population. Other parts of the world where they are backwards and considered 3 rd world, no. They can't seem to figure out how to manage population growth...that's where abortion and birth control needs to be wide open.

The real issue is making everyone pay for abortion through taxes. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to abort, then you pay for the whole deal. I should be able to obstain from having any part of my wages going to pay for someone to get an abortion...

Birth control is easily accessible, cheap and there are many forms of it..so use it. Don't involve me in any part of your mistakes.

its not a "right " for others to pay for your birth control, no matter what form it takes.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:30 am
July 6, 2018

The scary part is unstable people will take this as a true threat. We've seen neighbors threaten neighbors because they don't agree with each other politically.

The left has a nasty streak that's coming out now...the week or two after trump won we seen the how the left went into a meltdown. That has been festering into a deep hate and now violence .

Poked and prodded by the likes of Maxine.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:07 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:34 pm

You didn't answer the question..it is true at our current birth rate we will not be around in the future here in North America.
No. What makes you think the birth rate will be constant from now on though? It never has been. There are a lot of statistics that will destroy society if they remain at their current value forever. They don't though.
gmrocket wrote:
here in North America we can support a much larger population. Other parts of the world where they are backwards and considered 3 rd world, no. They can't seem to figure out how to manage population growth...that's where abortion and birth control needs to be wide open.
Agreed. I still think birth control should be easily available here though, and cheap or free.
gmrocket wrote:
The real issue is making everyone pay for abortion through taxes. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to abort, then you pay for the whole deal. I should be able to obstain from having any part of my wages going to pay for someone to get an abortion...
Vote for people who agree with you then. That currently isn't the way it works.
gmrocket wrote:
Birth control is easily accessible, cheap and there are many forms of it..so use it. Don't involve me in any part of your mistakes.
Agree, with one caveat. You're gonna end up paying for that mistake anyway, because you live in the same society as the people making it. If that kid grows up poor and stays that way, you're paying something one way or another. Increased insurance, increase taxes, etc..
gmrocket wrote:
its not a "right " for others to pay for your birth control, no matter what form it takes.
Again I tend to agree, but you're not considering the impact of a shit load of unwanted kids being born. I would venture to say that paying a few cents out of each check for birth control is way cheaper than paying for someone's life through various forms of government assistance, which is the reality that you're faced with even if you (I, we) don't like it.