Are YOU OK With This?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Are YOU OK With This?

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Watch this piece of shit attack a teenager, then walk away like he's some kind of God?? He's lucky someone isn't packing cotton up his ass!!!! :roll:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Re: Are YOU OK With This?

Post by GRTfast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 pm
Watch this piece of shit attack a teenager, then walk away like he's some kind of God?? He's lucky someone isn't packing cotton up his ass!!!! :roll:
I'm not ok with it, and I doubt you'll find anyone on here who is (not that you're even reading this because you're too much of a punk b!tc# to listen to dissenting opinions without getting butthurt).

I wonder if you're ok with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk8kN3NJO-A

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:44 pm

No, not at all. From what I understand that liberal clown works at a local bar and he got fired. There was also a police report filed. This is what happens when people like Maxine Waters wants you liberals to get in the Conservatives face. Like Obama said, they bring a knife we bring a gun.
Last edited by 1989TransAm on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:51 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:44 pm
No, not at all. From what I understand that liberal clown works at the Whataburger and he got fired. There was also a police report filed. This is what happens when people like Maxine Waters wants you liberals to get in the Conservatives face. Like Obama said, they bring a knife we bring a gun.
Maxine Waters is an idiot. She's at least as bad for this country as your orange savior.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:52 pm

Now that is just f*king ridiculous. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
With your opening premise, I'm not talking the bait, pick a fight with someone else over something of substance .

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:16 am

Yeah and we know the liars, love it.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:00 am

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 pm
Ken0069 wrote:
With your opening premise, I'm not talking the bait, pick a fight with someone else over something of substance .
You don't talk to the bait, you take it. Just so you know for the next time.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:09 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Typical tough lefty, the guy is twice his size, attacks him for his thoughts, unprovoked, the kid was definitely not imposing... and he pulled his hair out

So the lefty coward had a sure win... that's what they know as winning.

He will get caught, be prosecuted and this stupid act will be hanging over his head for the rest of his life.

This is the exact reason why anyone with half a brain is abandoning the left.. they see this shyt and want out of the cult

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:17 am

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:42 pm
Ken0069 wrote:
I'm not ok with it, and I doubt you'll find anyone on here who is (not that you're even reading this because you're too much of a punk b!tc# to listen to dissenting opinions without getting butthurt).

That's pretty sick.. but was there a Maxine waters type from the republicans inciting them to do it?

Nope.... huge difference.

Your an engineer, how could you miss that?

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:25 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:17 am
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:42 pm
Ken0069 wrote:

That's pretty sick.. but was there a Maxine waters type from the republicans inciting them to do it?

Nope.... huge difference.

Your an engineer, how could you miss that?
One was a drink thrown in a face. The other was a beating with a baseball bat. How could you miss that?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:39 am

they are both called assaults

It's called inciting violence, maxipad should be charged under the law.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:39 am

To be clear, I think she’s a moron, and I in no way support what she said.

I wonder, would you consider this to be inciting violence:

In February 2016, during his campaign for president, Trump told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So I got a little notice. We have wonderful security guys. It said, ‘Mr. Trump, there may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience.’ So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell .... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

As a review of the video shows, Trump is not smiling or chuckling as if this was intended as a joke.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 am

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 am
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:39 am

To be clear, I think she’s a moron, and I in no way support what she said.

I wonder, would you consider this to be inciting violence:

In February 2016, during his campaign for president, Trump told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So I got a little notice. We have wonderful security guys. It said, ‘Mr. Trump, there may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience.’ So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell .... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

As a review of the video shows, Trump is not smiling or chuckling as if this was intended as a joke.
To be extra clear, if someone was ready to hurl a tomato....yes, I would stop them.

As anyone should do on either side of the political fence..

as difficult as it would be for me to stop a tomato heading for hillary, I would stop it.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:11 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 am

as difficult as it would be for me to stop a tomato heading for hillary, I would stop it.
:lol: