UK reportedly tells Trump he cannot meet with Brexit architect Nigel Farage

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

UK reportedly tells Trump he cannot meet with Brexit architect Nigel Farage

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:08 am

The UK is sinking rapidly into the gutter. If I was President Trump I would also ask to see Tommy Robinson in prison.

"The U.K. government has reportedly told President Trump he must not meet Brexit architect and former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage when Trump visits the U.K. later this month.

The U.K. Daily Telegraph, citing a source within the British government, reports that 10 Downing Street made it clear that Trump “must not meet Farage” during his working visit to the U.K. on July 13. Trump has embraced Farage, who is also a Fox News contributor, and called him “the man behind Brexit” during the 2016 campaign.

Farage told Fox News he would not comment on any conversations he had with the White House but said the Telegraph report was “utterly consistent” with past behavior from the U.K. government."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... arage.html

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: UK reportedly tells Trump he cannot meet with Brexit architect Nigel Farage

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 am

It looks like draining the swamp extends beyond our own borders.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:35 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:08 am
The UK is sinking rapidly into the gutter. If I was President Trump I would also ask to see Tommy Robinson in prison.

"The U.K. government has reportedly told President Trump he must not meet Brexit architect and former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage when Trump visits the U.K. later this month.

The U.K. Daily Telegraph, citing a source within the British government, reports that 10 Downing Street made it clear that Trump “must not meet Farage” during his working visit to the U.K. on July 13. Trump has embraced Farage, who is also a Fox News contributor, and called him “the man behind Brexit” during the 2016 campaign.

Farage told Fox News he would not comment on any conversations he had with the White House but said the Telegraph report was “utterly consistent” with past behavior from the U.K. government."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... arage.html
Couldn't be they don't want to dig the Russian collusion swamp deeper?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... -open.html

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am

I guess you mean the collusion between Russia and the DNC, FBI and DOJ to influence an American election, right? That's what the evidence points to unless you've DVR'd Morning Joe and Rachel Madcow.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am
I guess you mean the collusion between Russia and the DNC, FBI and DOJ to influence an American election, right? That's what the evidence points to unless you've DVR'd Morning Joe and Rachel Madcow.
Sorry I thought we were talking about UK/Russian collusion, must have switched channels on me, on wait, there is only one FOX channel. :lol: :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:21 am

Wow, you really can't follow a thread, can you. If you went to college, I'd ask for your money back.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:40 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:21 am
Wow, you really can't follow a thread, can you. If you went to college, I'd ask for your money back.
Noted.