Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:52 pm

I hope the dimoKKKRATS make getting rid of ICE their main issue for the mid term elections. :D

"The latest Harvard/Harris Poll, though, reveals that swing voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the Democrats’ plan to end all immigration enforcement across the U.S.
Nearly 3-in-4 swing voters, about 73 percent, of swing voters said they do not want ICE to be disbanded. Less than 30 percent of swing voters said they support the abolishment of ICE.

Likewise, Americans in general oppose the Democrats’ plan to abolish ICE. Nearly 70 percent of Americans polled in the Harvard/Harris Poll said they do not support ending ICE and thus all immigration enforcement.

Abolishing ICE, as Breitbart News reported, would have allowed more than 1.6 million illegal aliens to have gone free throughout the U.S. in the last five years."

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... olish-ice/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 pm

"I always make my decision how to vote based on how others will vote, because I cannot think for myself, and am too chicken to take a stand for my beliefs"

Sound about right?

What bridge are we jumping off today? #-o

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by David Redszus » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:26 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 pm
"I always make my decision how to vote based on how others will vote, because I cannot think for myself, and am too chicken to take a stand for my beliefs"

Sound about right?
That is quite an admission coming from you. Never thought you would reveal your inner thought processes. :D

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by woody b » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:26 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 pm
"I always make my decision how to vote based on how others will vote, because I cannot think for myself, and am too chicken to take a stand for my beliefs"

Sound about right?
That is quite an admission coming from you. Never thought you would reveal your inner thought processes. :D
At least that will be his thought process when he becomes old enough to vote.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 pm

"too chicken to take a stand for my beliefs"

Yep, sure looks like I got a terminal case of that #-o

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by David Redszus » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:42 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 pm
"too chicken to take a stand for my beliefs"

Yep, sure looks like I got a terminal case of that #-o
Is the sky falling near your coop?
Seems like it is.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:43 pm

Image

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Typical lefty. ^^^^^^^ They do not know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. [-X

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm
Typical lefty. ^^^^^^^ They do not know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. [-X
I cant say for sure if that guy is a leftist or just a common sense republican. If i see him I'll ask. :lol: :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:47 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm
Typical lefty. ^^^^^^^ They do not know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. [-X
I cant say for sure if that guy is a leftist or just a common sense republican. If i see him I'll ask. :lol: :mrgreen:
He looks like a typical mind washed demoncrat. And by his sign even someone like you should see it. TransAm gave you some wisdom, maybe spend the rest of this evening and most of tomorrow trying to understand it.
Something else before trump was a president no Americans had to foot the bill for that immigration deal, huge difference with thousands jumping the fence, maybe put your money where your mouth is let a bunch of them move in with you, you can food and clothe them. Or is it just better when you can steal from me and others to do that?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:16 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:47 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm
Typical lefty. ^^^^^^^ They do not know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. [-X
I cant say for sure if that guy is a leftist or just a common sense republican. If i see him I'll ask. :lol: :mrgreen:
He looks like a typical mind washed demoncrat. And by his sign even someone like you should see it. TransAm gave you some wisdom, maybe spend the rest of this evening and most of tomorrow trying to understand it.
Something else before trump was a president no Americans had to foot the bill for that immigration deal, huge difference with thousands jumping the fence, maybe put your money where your mouth is let a bunch of them move in with you, you can food and clothe them. Or is it just better when you can steal from me and others to do that?
You guys are too funny. :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm

I am 100% in favor of a quota based immigration policy.

Specifically, I favor unlimited admission of blue eyed, blonde young women with big knockers from Iceland.

But if it were unlimited it would not be a quota system. So let's call it a merit based system. :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:13 pm

As your reply so deftly points out. "merit" can be defined many ways.

For example, I can't think of more sincere merit then some one strapping together clandestinely, multiple used rubber air inflated auto tubes, and sail by only currents and winds, across 90? miles of ocean water, with all the inherent hazards and uncertainty, to seek freedom.

I'll take that over most of the merits highly regarded and touted. by the latest swamp creatures in DC.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:21 pm

... with all the inherent hazards and uncertainty, to seek freedom.
You mean to seek freebies; spelling error no doubt.
I'll take that over most of the merits highly regarded and touted. by the latest swamp creatures in DC.
But what you get large doses of instead are MS13 types, drug dealers, and assorted law breakers.

Valid immigrants go in the front door, not try to break in the back door. And they don't hurt people along the way.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Poll: 3-in-4 Swing Voters Oppose Democrat Plan to Abolish ICE

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:44 am

Maxmean seems to want to see the demoncrat party abolished.

Post Reply