North Korea Is Rapidly Upgrading Nuclear Site Despite Summit Vow

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Re: North Korea Is Rapidly Upgrading Nuclear Site Despite Summit Vow

Post by In-Tech » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:55 am

Yep Yep, I played with it for a bit. Wayyyyyy off topic now, so, we might as well talk about those 3d hidden pictures. Those were pretty cool too. 8)
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:09 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 pm
We are now witnessing the biggest conspiracy to ever happen in this country, 50 years ago it would be described like you thoughtless individuals just did to about me. Its now in everyone's faces, and some are just blind to it, that is why the Yanny and laurel deal is so important, it shows how ears are blinded to certain things, when a commie talks the trolls on this site, hear it like its soooooo sweet and tickles their ears. I bet you still can't see the conspiracy that is going on right now this minute. Do you know what it is?
A troll is some one that spews communist babbler on this site.
And why your credibility on this forum is in the toilet. =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:09 am
exhaustgases wrote:
We are now witnessing the biggest conspiracy to ever happen in this country, 50 years ago it would be described like you thoughtless individuals just did to about me. Its now in everyone's faces, and some are just blind to it, that is why the Yanny and laurel deal is so important, it shows how ears are blinded to certain things, when a commie talks the trolls on this site, hear it like its soooooo sweet and tickles their ears. I bet you still can't see the conspiracy that is going on right now this minute. Do you know what it is?
Looking in the mirror again?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:51 am

"I do trust him,” Trump told ABC News of Kim in the hours after the Singapore summit, adding that the North Korean leader will be “de-nuking the whole place. I think he’s going to start now.”

Delusion.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:51 am

Chromedome, you don't have the common sense that God gave a goose. What was President Trump supposed to say, "yeah we met and I don't trust him a bit. The guy's an asshole and I'll probably have to bomb him anyways."?

If you think that Donald Trump went in there without knowing full-well what the entire Kim family has done to previous attempts at negotiation and wasn't fully prepared for it, you're as delusional as you pretend Trump is.

I don't think you'd be capable of negotiating a cup of coffee and thank God you'll never have to.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:01 pm

j-c-c wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
Just read what others say and then look in the mirror for the one with a credibility problem on here. And reread what I posted here and make a small attempt to comprehend what you just read. Instead of spewing CNN commie babble.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:19 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:51 am
Chromedome, you don't have the common sense that God gave a goose. What was President Trump supposed to say, "yeah we met and I don't trust him a bit. The guy's an asshole and I'll probably have to bomb him anyways."?

If you think that Donald Trump went in there without knowing full-well what the entire Kim family has done to previous attempts at negotiation and wasn't fully prepared for it, you're as delusional as you pretend Trump is.

I don't think you'd be capable of negotiating a cup of coffee and thank God you'll never have to.
I would expect a sober assessment and not obvious BS.
Oh and witch god are you thanking , yahawa, satin, Zuse ??? I know you can not answer that question..

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:45 pm

I got along really well with Chairman Kim. We had a great chemistry," Trump added.

Says a lot.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 pm

I guess chromedome has an issue with spelling today. Too much partying at the resist meeting last night.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:10 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:01 pm
j-c-c wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
Just read what others say and then look in the mirror for the one with a credibility problem on here. And reread what I posted here and make a small attempt to comprehend what you just read. Instead of spewing CNN commie babble.
Does one have to watch CNN in order to "spew CNN commie babble" , to be comparable the "what one spews watching Fox?
If so, we have a glitch in your logic.

Ironic, but not unexpected how a self look in the mirror is supposed to prove something elusive(?), no one else here seems to be able rationally construct with words. You are also presuming I am not blind? [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Does NoKo's pledge to discontinue the use and development of nuclear weapons also prohibit the
development of nuclear power for peaceful purposes?

If I were Kim. I would never agree to such a thing. Nor should he.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm

It was simply a stunt to gain political points for each's gullible base at home, and for DT another useful redirection of that weeks news cycle. It worked.
Why would after 18? months, anyone of sound mind believe anything this guy says?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:23 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm
It was simply a stunt to gain political points for each's gullible base at home, and for DT another useful redirection of that weeks news cycle. It worked.
Why would after 18? months, anyone of sound mind believe anything this guy says?
Well it could be due to one outstanding success after another, draining the swamp and the Obama stench.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:07 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:23 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Well it could be due to one outstanding success after another, draining the swamp and the Obama stench.
…..and keeping his campaign promises. :wink:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:26 am

j-c-c wrote:
trump knows exactly now weak minded his base is and he's taking full advantage of it!