Australia’s richest person to invest $2B in US, create 5,000 high-paying jobs

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Australia’s richest person to invest $2B in US, create 5,000 high-paying jobs

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 pm

"Wait, the Democrats proposed RAISING taxes. LMAO. Wait, Obama said those jobs were gone for good they weren't coming back. LMAO.

The best thing Obama could do right now is throw himself into that volcano in Hawaii.

This winning is getting really boring anymore ....... only thing holding my interest on this shithole board is watching Letftist pukes melt down crying hourly.

5000 high paying JOBS. LMAO #MAGA"

"Anthony Pratt, the richest person in Australia, will be investing nearly $2 billion in the U.S. in hopes of creating new jobs and doubling American food production – and he credits it all to President Trump’s business-friendly Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

The tax overhaul slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35% in hopes of making the U.S. more competitive with foreign countries.
“It’s going to lead to a tsunami of investment in the United States,” he said during an interview with FOX Business’ Stuart Varney on Tuesday. “We make corrugated boxes, everything that's manufactured goes in a box. So we think we’re a barometer of the economy.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/aus ... aying-jobs

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Australia’s richest person to invest $2B in US, create 5,000 high-paying jobs

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:20 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 pm
"Wait, the Democrats proposed RAISING taxes. LMAO. Wait, Obama said those jobs were gone for good they weren't coming back. LMAO.

The best thing Obama could do right now is throw himself into that volcano in Hawaii.

This winning is getting really boring anymore ....... only thing holding my interest on this shithole board is watching Letftist pukes melt down crying hourly.

5000 high paying JOBS. LMAO #MAGA"

"Anthony Pratt, the richest person in Australia, will be investing nearly $2 billion in the U.S. in hopes of creating new jobs and doubling American food production – and he credits it all to President Trump’s business-friendly Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

The tax overhaul slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35% in hopes of making the U.S. more competitive with foreign countries.
“It’s going to lead to a tsunami of investment in the United States,” he said during an interview with FOX Business’ Stuart Varney on Tuesday. “We make corrugated boxes, everything that's manufactured goes in a box. So we think we’re a barometer of the economy.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/aus ... aying-jobs
What would I be accused of if I said the same for DT?
I would not, and never will, as I wish no one harm, but would not care one bit if it occurred. :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Australia’s richest person to invest $2B in US, create 5,000 high-paying jobs

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:20 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:20 am

I would not, and never will, as I wish no one harm, but would not care one bit if it occurred. :lol:
President Trump would make a deal with the volcano and the lava would stop flowing :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:26 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:20 am
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:20 am

President Trump would make a deal with the volcano and the lava would stop flowing :D
=D>