Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8362
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:22 am

"Perhaps the biggest roadblock to Trump’s MAGA agenda has been radical, liberal judges. These men and women, appointed by previous presidents and other powers, have interfered with President Trump’s lawful authority.

But that’s all about to change.
Judges are supposed to be impartial. They have a solemn duty to uphold our laws. Decisions made by judges can decide the fate of not just one person, but millions. Judges that preside over federal issues can very well affect the lives of every last American.
We’ve seen how radical judges can harm our country. Obama-appointed judges have overstepped their bounds by attacking Trump’s lawful executive orders. They have allowed their personal, political views to violate their responsibilities.
Not only that, but certain groups within our government have been appointing judges—without the approval of the president. This is clearly a violation of the Constitution. Thankfully, the Supreme Court felt so too. Now many questionable judges are about to get their walking papers.
From Reuters:
The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday expanded presidential control over pivotal jobs in federal agencies, ruling that the way the Securities and Exchange Commission selected its in-house judges to enforce investor-protection laws was improper.
In a 7-2 ruling, the justices overturned a lower court ruling that had endorsed the SEC’s in-house judge hiring practice that operated autonomously from the president.
The ruling could reverberate through the federal government, which has nearly 2,000 administrative law judges deciding matters as varied as unfair trade practices, veterans benefits and patent infringement. Such a ruling could also make it easier for some of these judges to be fired by political appointees."

http://washingtonpost24.com/2018/06/22/ ... of-judges/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 am

Great, can't happen fast enough. Though the problem is we need a bunch of Jeanine Pirro clones to fill the spots.

Brian P
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by Brian P » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:04 am

Do I really need to remind all of you about what happened about 85 years ago which led up to WWII?

Those who don't study history are bound to repeat it. Those who do, are bound to watch helplessly while everyone else repeats it.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by engineczar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:16 am

These are not federal judges. These are judges appointed at government agencies. Big difference.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8362
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:45 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:16 am
These are not federal judges. These are judges appointed at government agencies. Big difference.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6473
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by David Redszus » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Do I really need to remind all of you about what happened about 85 years ago which led up to WWII?
The cause of WWII was WWI and the pseudo peace agreements.
Those who don't study history are bound to repeat it. Those who do, are bound to watch helplessly while everyone else repeats it.
Those who do not study history are bound to repeat it.
Those who do study history are also bound to repeat it.

Human nature never seems to learn.

Ratu
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by Ratu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:30 pm

WW1 & WW2 were fought to make the world safe from individualism and classical liberalism*. They were fought to cement the erection of a particular finanical and political system into place. The common people were used and expended so as to be "put in their proper place". WW1 marked the start of a process of destruction of European civilisation.

--

Quoting, "Human nature never seems to learn."

It should be, Some humans never seem to learn."

Even better, "Some people repeat mistakes made by others because they do not learn from said others..."



*not the same thing as what the term "liberal" means in the US today

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:22 am
"Perhaps the biggest roadblock to Trump’s MAGA agenda has been radical, liberal judges. These men and women, appointed by previous presidents and other powers, have interfered with President Trump’s lawful authority.

But that’s all about to change.
Judges are supposed to be impartial. They have a solemn duty to uphold our laws. Decisions made by judges can decide the fate of not just one person, but millions. Judges that preside over federal issues can very well affect the lives of every last American.
We’ve seen how radical judges can harm our country. Obama-appointed judges have overstepped their bounds by attacking Trump’s lawful executive orders. They have allowed their personal, political views to violate their responsibilities.
Not only that, but certain groups within our government have been appointing judges—without the approval of the president. This is clearly a violation of the Constitution. Thankfully, the Supreme Court felt so too. Now many questionable judges are about to get their walking papers.
From Reuters:
The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday expanded presidential control over pivotal jobs in federal agencies, ruling that the way the Securities and Exchange Commission selected its in-house judges to enforce investor-protection laws was improper.
In a 7-2 ruling, the justices overturned a lower court ruling that had endorsed the SEC’s in-house judge hiring practice that operated autonomously from the president.
The ruling could reverberate through the federal government, which has nearly 2,000 administrative law judges deciding matters as varied as unfair trade practices, veterans benefits and patent infringement. Such a ruling could also make it easier for some of these judges to be fired by political appointees."

http://washingtonpost24.com/2018/06/22/ ... of-judges/
So hang all those that don't agree, I guess is the new law of the land?

Can't wait. #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Don't need to, that is what that place in cuba is for, resisters, in electronics they call them resistors. :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:55 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:45 pm
Do I really need to remind all of you about what happened about 85 years ago which led up to WWII?
The cause of WWII was WWI and the pseudo peace agreements.
Those who don't study history are bound to repeat it. Those who do, are bound to watch helplessly while everyone else repeats it.
Those who do not study history are bound to repeat it.
Those who do study history are also bound to repeat it.

Human nature never seems to learn.
You mean I read all those books, conversed with professors, watched countless era movies, listened to countless talking heads of every political position, traveled Europe, and the cause of WW2 is answered by you in one simple sentence?
You could have said Adam and Eve caused WW2 with the same validity.

Amazing!!!! :roll:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:27 pm

So when is the big firing spree?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6473
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by David Redszus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 am

WW1 & WW2 were fought to make the world safe from individualism and classical liberalism*. They were fought to cement the erection of a particular finanical and political system into place. The common people were used and expended so as to be "put in their proper place". WW1 marked the start of a process of destruction of European civilisation.
Your comment regarding the reason for WWI and WWII are a bit cryptic. Could you please elaborate and explain what you mean?
What resources do you cite?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6473
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by David Redszus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:33 am

Do I really need to remind all of you about what happened about 85 years ago which led up to WWII?
The cause of WWII was WWI and the pseudo peace agreements.
Those who don't study history are bound to repeat it. Those who do, are bound to watch helplessly while everyone else repeats it.
Those who do not study history are bound to repeat it.
Those who do study history are also bound to repeat it.

Human nature never seems to learn.
You mean I read all those books, conversed with professors, watched countless era movies, listened to countless talking heads of every political position, traveled Europe, and the cause of WW2 is answered by you in one simple sentence?
Perhaps you should stop reading socialist propaganda literature, talk to smarter people, and try to learn the truth.
Nah, never happen.

Human nature never seems to learn. You seem to be the perfect example; you never learn.

"You can lead a whore to learning, but you can't make her think". Dorothy Parker

Ratu
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by Ratu » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi David

For a sound introduction to the lesser known aspects of WW1 (such as economic and also how it was financed) a good source is historian Hunt Toohey.

One ought to always ask about who benefits when looking at historical matters of sweeping import, especially wars. In the case of WW1 a key occurance during the war itself was when the Germans announced that should they emerge vistorious on the battlefield all debts owed by the French and Gt Britain to US financiers on Wall St would be repudiated. This was a rash statetment for them to have made given the massive investment in war made by Wall St. Probably the German govt thought a statement such as that would scare blood money investors off. Instead it was key in bringing the US into the war, although it is not generally discussed in any way whatsoever.

Further aspects not often discussed are the financing of the Bolsheviks and their "revolution"- one interesting detail being the ship loads of commissars who were transported in from New York- brutal and ruthless all!

To get a good view of who it was agitating for war and how carefully and skillfully the system of European diplomacy was wrecked it is important not to understimate the importance of one Cecil Rhodes and consder the long terms strategies to which he was party long before the war even started. Don't forget the secretive organisations and activities he supported in the UK and the US. He wasn't THE founder, but he was a major enabler. Look to his writings. Carry on from there and you'll soon come to the world of high finance, banking and even the Rothschilds, lenders to kings! There is a great deal of fascinating history pertaining to how powerful parties in Gt Britain and the US sought war on the continent for political and, especially, financial gain.

WW2 is really WW1 part 2.

Final comment, classical liberalism delivered an increased freedom of action for individual people. This resulted in the emergence of the severest commerical and intellectual competition for established elite groups. That had to be supressed and controlled or else dynastic fortunes and power would soon be diluted. It had to be supressed save a hierarchy of merit and capability emerge. As it happens, it was. The cost was untold tens of millions of deaths making the world safe for socialism of various flavours, but more importantly safe for a specific type of economic arrangement.

Regards

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges (Wonderful News Alert)

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 pm

Ratu, nice to see someone that isn't constrained by some political belief structure. And all proves how well planned the final outcome is.
I think we all need some more of the real history lessons. Go for it.

Post Reply