SCIENTISTS: 30 YEARS OF DATA SHOW THE ‘GODFATHER’ (OF) GLOBAL WARMING WAS WRONG

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: SCIENTISTS: 30 YEARS OF DATA SHOW THE ‘GODFATHER’ (OF) GLOBAL WARMING WAS WRONG

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:09 am
Sea levels are going down in many places in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yxxaWrLQ
Did you see the article several months back where some whackadoo said that the rate of melting ice caps was so rapid that it actually sunk the ocean floor by like .4 inches which is why the sea levels aren't rising making the "crisis" far worse than current modeling predicted?

I'm pretty sure someone posted it back here, hell, it may have even been me but that silly stuff isn't allowed to set up camp in my head so I don't remember. Now maybe there's something to what they're saying with us contributing to cycles but when they have to go to those crazy lengths to stick to the results of a flawed model, they tend to lose a ton of credibility.

Edit: I can't believe I actually found the article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Earth.html

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: SCIENTISTS: 30 YEARS OF DATA SHOW THE ‘GODFATHER’ (OF) GLOBAL WARMING WAS WRONG

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:26 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:09 am
Sea levels are going down in many places in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yxxaWrLQ
Did you see the article several months back where some whackadoo said that the rate of melting ice caps was so rapid that it actually sunk the ocean floor by like .4 inches which is why the sea levels aren't rising making the "crisis" far worse than current modeling predicted?

I'm pretty sure someone posted it back here, hell, it may have even been me but that silly stuff isn't allowed to set up camp in my head so I don't remember. Now maybe there's something to what they're saying with us contributing to cycles but when they have to go to those crazy lengths to stick to the results of a flawed model, they tend to lose a ton of credibility.

Edit: I can't believe I actually found the article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Earth.html
Come on, you can’t possibly think the spooky music alien face conspiracy video is actually uncovering a mysterious sea level drop that somehow debunks the well documented average sea level rise can you?! Is this really what I’m dealing with in here? If so, do yourself a favor and take a look at my last post.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if exhaustgases posted a flat earth video.

GD it’s like I’m in the idiot twilight zone.
Last edited by GRTfast on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:36 am

I meant to delete the video from his quote as I didn't watch it but I forgot to. His comment just reminded me of the article I saw months ago that I linked.

I don't do conspiracy theories as I have a whacky uncle that thrives on them. It's not healthy :lol:

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:36 am

Reports, studies, "scientists all agree", blah, blah. Inches a year adds up, show me a picture. I ain't read too good so show me actual photographic evidence if Bigfoot is real.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:46 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:36 am
I meant to delete the video from his quote as I didn't watch it but I forgot to. His comment just reminded me of the article I saw months ago that I linked.

I don't do conspiracy theories as I have a whacky uncle that thrives on them. It's not healthy :lol:
=D>

Glad to hear.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 am

MotionMachine wrote:
Reports, studies, "scientists all agree", blah, blah. Inches a year adds up, show me a picture. I ain't read too good so show me actual photographic evidence if Bigfoot is real.
Yeah, scientific reports and studies are stupid. Just a bunch of measurements, analysis, and logical deductions about the nature of reality. :lol:

I don't think you're cut out for this "knowing stuff" thing. If you're really interested, dig in yourself and do the research. It's not my job to teach you how to think.
Last edited by GRTfast on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 am

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 am

engineczar wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 am
Another baseless lawsuit tossed.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/science/art ... ate-result
Baseless?

Here's an excerpt:

However, Alsup, noting that Congress and the White House, not the judiciary, are responsible for addressing the fallout from fossil fuels, granted the industry’s request to dismiss the suits.

The problem deserves a solution on a more vast scale than can be supplied by a district judge or jury in a public nuisance case,” he wrote.

He's saying that there is a problem, and that it's the governments responsibility to deal with it.

You support that?! Did you even read the article?

:lol:

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:01 am

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 am
engineczar wrote:
Another baseless lawsuit tossed.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/science/art ... ate-result
Baseless?

Here's an excerpt:

However, Alsup, noting that Congress and the White House, not the judiciary, are responsible for addressing the fallout from fossil fuels, granted the industry’s request to dismiss the suits.

The problem deserves a solution on a more vast scale than can be supplied by a district judge or jury in a public nuisance case,” he wrote.

He's saying that there is a problem, and that it's the governments responsibility to deal with it.

You support that?! Did you even read the article?

:lol:
Yes baseless.

The climate is changing. Charging that the oil companies were engaged in some giant conspiracy akin to the tobacco industry is just left wing rhetoric.

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:42 am

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:32 am
I’m starting to feel bad, like I’m making fun of a handicapped person or something. It’s like you’re actively trying to come off as ignorant and uninformed.
We're all starting to feel bad. It's really sad, come back and retort in 100 years. I can wait. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I still have a goldfish :lol: or not.
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Yeah just bad mouth something and call it a conspiracy so the discussion is squelched. Never look into anything that goes against the Marxist controlled colleges and teaching centers. Lets just enjoy the wonderful brains those institutions have created, like the ones with the black clothes and masks burning down buildings and jumping on cars. The words conspiracy theory originated from the cia, the same ones that did lsd experiments etc.
I guess it all worked good look at the Marxist that evolved from it.
Anything that shows the lies of the demoncrats will always be a conspiracy theory. Because it proves the lies.
Its like national security, that is anything the lights up the evil deeds of the demoncrats.
Last edited by exhaustgases on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:15 pm

GRTfast wrote:
MotionMachine wrote:
Yeah, scientific reports and studies are stupid. Just a bunch of measurements, analysis, and logical deductions about the nature of reality. :lol:

I don't think you're cut out for this "knowing stuff" thing. If you're really interested, dig in yourself and do the research. It's not my job to teach you how to think.
They are when its a political religion, and all deniers should be jailed because the discussion is over. Maybe climate crap deniers should not be allowed in restaurants, like Sarah or her family. No logical deductions when your paid to plant them on the papers and not paid and lambasted if you don't support the agenda. This is where you have a huge problem too much love of your party and their religion. I do the research and have a great teacher as well.

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Even Phil Jones admitted years ago that it was warmer in medieval times.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:22 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:15 pm
GRTfast wrote:
MotionMachine wrote:

They are when its a political religion, and all deniers should be jailed because the discussion is over. Maybe climate crap deniers should not be allowed in restaurants, like Sarah or her family. No logical deductions when your paid to plant them on the papers and not paid and lambasted if you don't support the agenda. This is where you have a huge problem too much love of your party and their religion. I do the research and have a great teacher as well.
Attachments
B2E6744A-2F1B-4FAE-AB1A-A6C932A64387.jpeg
B2E6744A-2F1B-4FAE-AB1A-A6C932A64387.jpeg (43.45 KiB) Viewed 227 times

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:23 pm

MotionMachine wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:06 pm
Even Phil Jones admitted years ago that it was warmer in medieval times.
It has been warmer and colder in the past. No one is disputing that. You’re arguing against your broken incomplete understanding. Nothing more.