SCIENTISTS: 30 YEARS OF DATA SHOW THE ‘GODFATHER’ (OF) GLOBAL WARMING WAS WRONG

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: SCIENTISTS: 30 YEARS OF DATA SHOW THE ‘GODFATHER’ (OF) GLOBAL WARMING WAS WRONG

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:35 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:10 am
MotionMachine wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:07 am
"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings". Warmers cannot face that they have been lied to, and believed in, a hoax that has been their religion for years. No different than scientology.
You're describing the denier crowd to the T. Look at guys like Ken0069, Exhaustgases and Transam on here lashing out in multiple threads on a daily basis.

You're also being a intellectually dishonest conspiracy theorist. Scientific illiteracy isn't a valid argument against scientific findings and/or conclusions. The arguments against scientific findings on the climate that are put forth in this forum are analogous to saying that "algebra ain't true cuz math ain't got no letters in it".
Nothing to deny, climate change is real. It is created 2 ways, first is in the believers minds, second is it is manipulated by high power devices and chemicals to create an effect that proves to the mind washed bunch that it is true. GRT you are the real denier, you have been brain washed, just like with your demoncrat beliefs that support nothing logical, deflect. Not at all, what are you willing to give up for your climate change religion ? Simple answer????
I’ve yet to see one shred of evidence backing your conspiracy theory or denier claims. Not one shred. I wonder why that is? Gee, it’s a mystery.
Like I said, you’re nuttier than a squirrel turd. Also, I already addressed your gotcha question. I can’t help it if you can’t put 2 and 2 together. I’ve clearly articulated my stance on political action regarding climate change.

You’re so pathetic you can even address my actual stance, you just ascribe surrogate opinions to me and then attack those. Your tactics are the tactics of a lost and scared simpleton idiot. It’s shameful really.
Last edited by GRTfast on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: SCIENTISTS: 30 YEARS OF DATA SHOW THE ‘GODFATHER’ (OF) GLOBAL WARMING WAS WRONG

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 pm

2 and 2 its put together. Its your commie party that is pushing the lie. Simple stuff.
Its your fake commie news pushing it as well. Wake up
And you summed it up, it is a political action, from the Marxist communist demoncrat party.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 pm
2 and 2 its put together. Its your commie party that is pushing the lie. Simple stuff.

I am not, and have not ever been a democrat. That is a fact, despite your inability to grasp it. You labeling me only has power or validity in the (mostly empty) space between your ears.
exhaustgases wrote:
Its your fake commie news pushing it as well. Wake up

I don't watch television news at all.
exhaustgases wrote:
And you summed it up, it is a political action, from the Marxist communist demoncrat party.
That's not what I said, but misrepresenting what people say is one of the only tactics you have, so carry on my wayward son.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:03 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm

I am not, and have not ever been a democrat. That is a fact, despite your inability to grasp it. You labeling me only has power or validity in the .That's not what I said, but misrepresenting what people say is one of the only tactics you have, so carry on my wayward son.
I am sorry but your posts belie you. [-X

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:03 pm
GRTfast wrote:

I am not, and have not ever been a democrat. That is a fact, despite your inability to grasp it. You labeling me only has power or validity in the .That's not what I said, but misrepresenting what people say is one of the only tactics you have, so carry on my wayward son.
I’m sure it looks that way when you have an absolutist either/or perception of the world. It must be tough having a world view totally constructed upon a foundation of logical fallacy. It’s like being totally colorblind. Here the world is in all its glorious splendor, and you only see in black and white. How sad.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:02 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:26 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

I’m sure it looks that way when you have an absolutist either/or perception of the world. It must be tough having a world view totally constructed upon a foundation of logical fallacy. It’s like being totally colorblind. Here the world is in all its glorious splendor, and you only see in black and white. How sad.
You support the same Marxist crap the rest of the trolls do here, I guess you don't see that because of your absolutist perception of the world.
And you do have an illogical fallacy view of the real world. Just keep believing the lies spewed by the demoncrat party about the climate.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:24 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:02 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:26 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

You support the same Marxist crap the rest of the trolls do here, I guess you don't see that because of your absolutist perception of the world.
And you do have an illogical fallacy view of the real world. Just keep believing the lies spewed by the demoncrat party about the climate.
Making terms up now? Why am I not surprised? :lol:

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I’m flattered. 8)

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:14 pm

wasnt it Hansen who warned us of global cooling in the 1970's? :oops:

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:36 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:14 pm
wasnt it Hansen who warned us of global cooling in the 1970's? :oops:
There were a small minority projecting cooling back then. Something like 10-15% of the papers published.

https://skepticalscience.com/70s-coolin ... art-I.html

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:01 pm

I read an article today that warns of rising sea levels and flooded coastal cities in the next 30 years. You mean we have to wait ANOTHER 30 years before the next prediction proves false??

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:34 pm

MotionMachine wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:01 pm
I read an article today that warns of rising sea levels and flooded coastal cities in the next 30 years. You mean we have to wait ANOTHER 30 years before the next prediction proves false??
It is already happening. Educate yourself or continue ignoring reality, your choice.

https://sealevelrise.org/florida/?gclid ... XNEALw_wcB

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiher ... 11439.html

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Show me a rise in sea level. What city is underwater?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:36 pm

MotionMachine wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:02 pm
Show me a rise in sea level. What city is underwater?
It’s a slow process. In Miami it’s been inches since 1950, but 3 of those 8 have been since 2000. It’s happening around 1 inch per three years now, and it’s accelerating. That doesn’t sound like much, but it’s causing major issues there.

How about we start here. Show me a scientific report that predicted a city would be “underwater”. Not some op ed article, a peer reviewed journal report. I’ll wait.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:09 am

Sea levels are going down in many places in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yxxaWrLQ

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:32 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:09 am
Sea levels are going down in many places in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yxxaWrLQ
Come on man, you can’t be this dumb. That phenomenon is called “dry tide”. It’s a combination of effects from offshore winds, the tides, and high pressure weather systems. It’s been documented for centuries. Your video with an alien face and creepy music is obviously some retarded conspiracy BS.

https://watchers.news/2017/09/23/why-is ... -dry-tide/

I am talking about AVERAGE sea level. It’s consistently rising. This is a well, and independently documented fact.

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

I’m starting to feel bad, like I’m making fun of a handicapped person or something. It’s like you’re actively trying to come off as ignorant and uninformed.
Last edited by GRTfast on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:53 am, edited 4 times in total.