Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8747
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:59 pm

You knew this was going to happen. The ACLU is taking the Trump administration to court. [-X Just further justifies what I posted earlier. The dimoKKKRATS do not want a solution. All they want is something to campaign on in 2018.

You had to see what came before Hayes: Chris Matthews spending a whole hour taking a victory lap over Trump’s latest order keeping families together, calling Trump a liar for saying there was a law against keeping them together.

Hayes(show) comes on 8pm and he does the same for ~ 10 minutes then brings on Andrew Cuomo who says the order means nothing because its illegal to keep the kids with their parents (adult family members) and will be halted by a judge.

Better yet Cuomo goes on to say he is suing the government for splitting up the families by detaining the adults for illegally crossing the border.
That the only legal choice when adults get caught trying to sneak in with kids is to let them go , stay here with us free,

Then I switched to Anderson Cooper on CNN who had Jonathan Turley on who also said that Trumps order keeping those families together was illegal.
Both cited the Flores ruling. Yet both claimed that Trump was lying for claiming that there was a Flores ruling.

Brian P
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1395
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by Brian P » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:09 pm

There is plenty of stupidity to go around on all sides. It's absurd.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4795
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by mk e » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Why are you surprised? It always takes Rump at least 3 tries to issue a legal EO doesn't it.

The Flores ruling is just that, a ruling by a judge not a law. It says the government can hold a minor for 20 days but left open the option of more time if more appropriate housing is used.

So Rump has 20 days to put the family in front of a judge. No problem.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8747
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:08 pm

mk e wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:52 pm
Why are you surprised? It always takes Rump at least 3 tries to issue a legal EO doesn't it.

The Flores ruling is just that, a ruling by a judge not a law. It says the government can hold a minor for 20 days but left open the option of more time if more appropriate housing is used.

So Rump has 20 days to put the family in front of a judge. No problem.
Mark is one conflicted individual. He wants the children together with the parents and President Trump issues an EO that brings the children and parents together. Mark had previously stated it was President Trump who separated the children from their parents on his own. Then the Flores ruling comes to light proving President Trump was correct in the first place.

The bottom line is the lefties want all illegals let into the country and basically have an open border. That is what this is all about.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8747
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:16 pm

You are right, the government can only hold the minor for 20 days. The parents until their status is resolved. You will notice that the media did not even mention the Flores decision until after he signed his executive order. Even the New York Times said there was no reason for President Trump not to sign an EO to join up the parents with their children. Now this whole thing will go back to the court. President Trump is exposing these clowns for what they are. President Trump has said all along that the law needs to be changed.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4795
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by mk e » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:21 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Mark is one conflicted individual. He wants the children together with the parents and President Trump issues an EO that brings the children and parents together. Mark had previously stated it was President Trump who separated the children from their parents on his own. Then the Flores ruling comes to light proving President Trump was correct in the first place.
Ahh... no.

What's been done for the last , oh 20 years? is burden patrol grabs then they are arraigned and given ankle trackers, then released until court with routine check ins required.

It was about 99% effective at getting them to court...which is good but not 100% so Rump decided to effectively start holding without bail and that created the family separation issue because there aren't nearly enough judges to get families processed in 20 days.

That is piss poor planning on his part.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4795
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by mk e » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:16 pm
You are right, the government can only hold the minor for 20 days. The parents until their status is resolved. You will notice that the media did not even mention the Flores decision until after he signed his executive order. Even the New York Times said there was no reason for President Trump not to sign an EO to join up the parents with their children. Now this whole thing will go back to the court. President Trump is exposing these clowns for what they are. President Trump has said all along that the law needs to be changed.
Odd you didn't see it, it was in the news I was getting and they talked about all the options other than family separation that would comply. Hell, even Pence call the need for separations a false choice.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3654
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 am

mk e wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:16 pm
You are right, the government can only hold the minor for 20 days. The parents until their status is resolved. You will notice that the media did not even mention the Flores decision until after he signed his executive order. Even the New York Times said there was no reason for President Trump not to sign an EO to join up the parents with their children. Now this whole thing will go back to the court. President Trump is exposing these clowns for what they are. President Trump has said all along that the law needs to be changed.
Odd you didn't see it, it was in the news I was getting and they talked about all the options other than family separation that would comply. Hell, even Pence call the need for separations a false choice.
So here we see the Marxists socialist communist demoncrats fully support the separation issue, just so they can use it. They sure weren't screaming when there messiah obum was doing it, they loved the nice communist usa in those days. And they want that back. Lets all now sing the song.
Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can. I hope someday you will join us and the world will be as one. This is your globalist prep song to get your little commie brain into it. So what do all the lefty Marxists here wish to give up first? Simple question for simple minds, all I ask is a simple answer.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4795
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by mk e » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:28 am

Ahhhhhh, change the subject when it's clear Pres Pee brain has f'd up again.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3654
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 pm

mk e wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:28 am
Ahhhhhh, change the subject when it's clear Pres Pee brain has f'd up again.
No he is trying to fix it numb skull.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8747
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 pm
mk e wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:28 am
Ahhhhhh, change the subject when it's clear Pres Pee brain has f'd up again.
No he is trying to fix it numb skull.
Exactly. Mark watches too much MSNBC and those other propaganda outlets. Maybe Mark is for open borders which makes since from what he posts.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3654
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Andrew Cuomo on MSNBC Chris Hayes tonight:Trumps order keeping families together is illegal

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:23 am

Yeah but he is a typical do nothing demoncrat. They all need to put the money where the mouth is. Nasty Nancy and the rest need to put up their homes and their cash to help those poor mommys and daddys and the little kids. They need to shut up and then put up. Prove you really care and its not just a political agenda. I really don't think demoncrats ever help anyone, I'd like to hear if they do. Do you sandy? Mke you ? j-c-c you ? GRT you?
There will be no answers they never can answer. Must be in the contract.

Post Reply