Summit in Singapore

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Re: Summit in Singapore

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:58 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:41 pm
Pure nonsense. If it was so easy with Kim and Moon leading the way why did not Obama do this deal? So, do you guys think that Kim should get the Nobel Peace Prize?
If that’s what you got out of Ratu’s write up, I can’t help ya. :shock:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm

As to how great Kim is ask Otto Warmbier's parents. What I got out of Ratu's write up is to diminish everything that the United States is involved in and elevate everyone else's participation in the deal. It is President Trump who is enforcing the sanctions against North Korea with a whole lot more to be played if necessary. Yes, other nations are also helping with the sanctions but the USA is leading the way. Yes other nations are helping quite abit with this deal including China. However to down play the role the USA is playing is pure nonsense and the reason for my reply.

It was the USA who had the Navy plying the waters off of North Korea displaying our strength when "Rocket Man" was threatening everyone in the region including Guam. It was President Trump who was providing the tough talk against "Rocket Man" and backing it up. The snowflakes got all worried that he was going to start WW3. It was President Trump who got the 3 American prisoners released from North Korea.

What has it cost us? So far nothing.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Edit: As to Moon he says otherwise about President Trump. He states none of this would have happened without Trump's leadership and praised him.
How to manipulate trump 101: feed his ego.

Well played Mr Moon....we have a marshmallow president.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Edit: As to Moon he says otherwise about President Trump. He states none of this would have happened without Trump's leadership and praised him.

I've heard peeing is also in play, for manipulation, if needed, ie a "golden marshmallow President" :shock:

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

I've heard peeing is also in play, for manipulation, if needed, ie a "golden marshmallow President" :shock:
Do you know the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?

Trump has never paid to have a garbonzo bean on his face.

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 pm

Quoting, "If it was so easy with Kim and Moon leading the way why did not Obama do this deal?"

Well, for a start, Moon Jae-in become president of South Korea AFTER Obama was gone & AFTER President Trump had come to power in the USA. How come you did not know? Why are you ignorant of such basic facts? I mean, come on mate, you need to be better than this. At least know some of the basics about the subject BEFORE commenting in puerile ignorance.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
j-c-c wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

=D> :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
j-c-c wrote:

=D> :lol:
He never paid for a chickpea either.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Ratu wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 pm
Quoting, "If it was so easy with Kim and Moon leading the way why did not Obama do this deal?"

Well, for a start, Moon Jae-in become president of South Korea AFTER Obama was gone & AFTER President Trump had come to power in the USA. How come you did not know? Why are you ignorant of such basic facts? I mean, come on mate, you need to be better than this. At least know some of the basics about the subject BEFORE commenting in puerile ignorance.
The basic fact is President Trump started on Korea before Moon became President. When President Trump met with the leader of China at Mar Largo the plan was put into place. It would have happen regardless of who was in charge of Korea.

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:58 am

It is as clear as it can be that you were totally unaware of the basic facts of this situation. It was made obvious by the question you asked. Go read it again. Here it is.

You asked, "If it was so easy with Kim and Moon leading the way why did not Obama do this deal?"

It was not even a remote possibility with Kim and Moon "leading the way" for "Obama to do this deal". There are many reasons why. The bleeding bloody obvious one being that Moon Jae-in did not arrive on the scene as President of South Korea until AFTER Obama was gone. That is, Obama was no longer the President of the USA. By the time Kim and Moon started their dialogue there was no President Obama to be "leading the way" for. It is flipping obvious that you did not even know...

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am

Am I now to understand that j-c-c actually believes that Trump paid Russian strippers to pee on him? Good Lord, man! His TDS has reached its final stages.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:27 am

This is what happens when you turn off CNN and let Donald Trump do what Donald Trump does: man to man. We all know the history of NOKO's bs but I'm pretty confident that NOKO has never dealt with anyone like President Trump. I'm sure proud of our president.

Winning!

"President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed a document on Tuesday stating that Pyongyang would work toward "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula"— a historic concession, which was one of the requirements the U.S. sought at the summit in Singapore."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... ummit.html

Oh, and this one where Trump goes into a little more detail. Full interview on Hannity tonight.

“His country has to be de-nuked and he understood that, he fully understood that, he didn’t fight it,” Trump said.

“So I think the rhetoric, I hated to do it, sometimes I felt foolish doing it, but we had no choice,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... ately.html

The Art of the Deal! \:D/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:54 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am
Am I now to understand that j-c-c actually believes that Trump paid Russian strippers to pee on him?
The significance of that "understanding" is exactly what to you?
Have I commented how you consider the act beyond belief?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:27 am
This is what happens when you turn off CNN and let Donald Trump do what Donald Trump does: man to man. We all know the history of NOKO's bs but I'm pretty confident that NOKO has never dealt with anyone like President Trump. I'm sure proud of our president.

Winning!

"President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed a document on Tuesday stating that Pyongyang would work toward "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula"— a historic concession, which was one of the requirements the U.S. sought at the summit in Singapore."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... ummit.html

Oh, and this one where Trump goes into a little more detail. Full interview on Hannity tonight.

“His country has to be de-nuked and he understood that, he fully understood that, he didn’t fight it,” Trump said.

“So I think the rhetoric, I hated to do it, sometimes I felt foolish doing it, but we had no choice,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... ately.html

The Art of the Deal! \:D/
Believe what you want, he is still a proven liar, and nothing mentioned above is exempt, last time I checked.

Follow your lying genius's rhetoric right into oblivion,
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/in ... dcurve.asp

BTW, that fat lady still hasn't sung.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:15 am

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:54 am
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am
Am I now to understand that j-c-c actually believes that Trump paid Russian strippers to pee on him?
The significance of that "understanding" is exactly what to you?
Have I commented how you consider the act beyond belief?
For sure he paid to watch stripped in cages do a pee show.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer