And we wonder why

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

And we wonder why

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:38 pm

We have people on the streets oh and don't forget the high taxes collected all to help ha ha ha the poor and homeless, here is more wicked demoncrat crap for ya. Lock up some more land.
https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/king ... servation/

Trump needs to like now homestead out all national land, a park can be 30 acres no more.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: And we wonder why

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Ie Think small. :roll:

Those that wonder are usually spectators.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:32 pm

And so why post such pure non sense?

Just think how this acres deal helps raise home prices and such? And you act like your concerned about the poor and undocumented, where do they live? Again show me 1 ounce of logic. Do you see the waste of tax money on the purchase? Do you see education money gone? Do you see more raising taxes to fund this crap. Just so we can see more "No Trespassing King County" on more land. Sorry, idiocy from some of you is just unbelievable.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:24 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Just think how this acres deal helps raise home prices and such? And you act like your concerned about the poor and undocumented, where do they live? Again show me 1 ounce of logic.
You and I, and I think many others ,have very different values, for you to equate Arches, Bryce, Everglades, Mt Rushmore Yellowstone, Glacier, Yosemite, National Parks etc, etc and much land to be potential future parks with the importance of rising home prices, means we have next to nothing in common regarding priority of values.

I expect this is utter nonsense for you, if so, OK, the bar is pretty low in that regard.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:24 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

Just think how this acres deal helps raise home prices and such? And you act like your concerned about the poor and undocumented, where do they live? Again show me 1 ounce of logic.
You and I, and I think many others ,have very different values, for you to equate Arches, Bryce, Everglades, Mt Rushmore Yellowstone, Glacier, Yosemite, National Parks etc, etc and much land to be potential future parks with the importance of rising home prices, means we have next to nothing in common regarding priority of values.

I expect this is utter nonsense for you, if so, OK, the bar is pretty low in that regard.
Look at google maps idiot. All the green area on the map is locked up land, wake up. And then read the link, I know your people you work for won't let you click on it. National parks can be way smaller than what they are, its god given land for ones that what to live there to do so, the day is coming when it will happen there will be no national anything read the book. Satan's rule will end.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 am
j-c-c wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Look at google maps idiot. All the green area on the map is locked up land, wake up. And then read the link, I know your people you work for won't let you click on it. National parks can be way smaller than what they are, its god given land for ones that what to live there to do so, the day is coming when it will happen there will be no national anything read the book. Satan's rule will end.
A Cage match between God and Satan?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 am
exhaustgases wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

Your god satan is just another creation that turned. No record of it but maybe he was number 2 creation that's a wild guess. He was definitely jealous, and wanted to be like god, hmmm just like a lot of demoncrats do. Satan is allowed for now to prove what happens when an entity like that or like say your demoncrats want godship, I guess you don't think the almighty can make him go poof?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:20 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 pm
j-c-c wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Your god satan is just another creation that turned. No record of it but maybe he was number 2 creation that's a wild guess. He was definitely jealous, and wanted to be like god, hmmm just like a lot of demoncrats do. Satan is allowed for now to prove what happens when an entity like that or like say your demoncrats want godship, I guess you don't think the almighty can make him go poof?
Why do you care what I believe, aren't you secure in yours?

That "jealousy" thing sounds pretty bad, good nobody around here has fallen for the that?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:32 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:20 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Why do you care what I believe, aren't you secure in yours?

That "jealousy" thing sounds pretty bad, good nobody around here has fallen for the that?
Na the illogic of this world is the problem, it just hard to take the nonsense that exists everywhere. Your Marxist bunch has engineered it just so.
The illogic is in places where you wouldn't think it should be. At least most of the great inventions came about by people that at the time thought out of the box, there are just so many supposed educated folks that have almost no common sense, even with simple things like ratio's. This is about something I saw on youtube, I won't post it because no one cares.