The news we all missed

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

The news we all missed

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Just read that the IG report shows DACA get our SS money. Now how old are they? Are they age 66? And haven't I said this before????
I like how someone said that why don't people get it that the demoncrats are trying to ruin the US. Now why is SS in trouble?
Yeah like everything else the Marxist demoncrats do its all magic.
Right now today any foreigner that has not worked here should have the SS stopped and especially if they are under the retirement age period.
Why do americans have to slave for their retirement and foreign able bodied bums get free money? Huge outrage huge!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gona keep adding more news.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6029
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Educate yourself....you're getting dumber by the post..... :lol:

https://www.nasi.org/learn/socialsecurity/who-gets

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:38 pm
Educate yourself....you're getting dumber by the post..... :lol:

https://www.nasi.org/learn/socialsecurity/who-gets
Your the idiot, I had a friend injured at work and one of items on the form was unable to speak English was a disability and you would be instantly qualified for SS.
All the hand outs to immigrants are literally top secret. You are full of it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9368
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The news we all missed

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:22 pm

……….and we wonder why SS is going broke?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4239
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:22 pm
……….and we wonder why SS is going broke?

You don't contribute enough? #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:32 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:22 pm
……….and we wonder why SS is going broke?

You don't contribute enough? #-o
I finally agree with you on that, that should be a higher tax and income tax be way less. Then the other issue is just what I originally posted, too many foreign bums leaching off our system. I just wish that was the main topic when immigration comes up in the discussions on even Fox shows. Its like its a huge no no to even mention the super drain of social security wasted on immigrants. And here there are more jobs than ever and they are still sucking SS dry. Anyone under retirement age should not be collecting SS unless they are disabled and not using the inability to speak English as and excuse.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: The news we all missed

Post by GRTfast » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:44 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:38 pm
Educate yourself....you're getting dumber by the post..... :lol:

https://www.nasi.org/learn/socialsecurity/who-gets
Your the idiot, I had a friend injured at work and one of items on the form was unable to speak English was a disability and you would be instantly qualified for SS.
All the hand outs to immigrants are literally top secret. You are full of it.
Prove it. Anecdotes mean nothing.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:48 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:44 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:38 pm
Educate yourself....you're getting dumber by the post..... :lol:

https://www.nasi.org/learn/socialsecurity/who-gets
Your the idiot, I had a friend injured at work and one of items on the form was unable to speak English was a disability and you would be instantly qualified for SS.
All the hand outs to immigrants are literally top secret. You are full of it.
Prove it. Anecdotes mean nothing.
Prove what? Just go apply for ss disability and check out the forms or call.


exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:06 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:28 pm
Just read that the IG report shows DACA get our SS money. Now how old are they? Are they age 66? And haven't I said this before????
I like how someone said that why don't people get it that the demoncrats are trying to ruin the US. Now why is SS in trouble?
Yeah like everything else the Marxist demoncrats do its all magic.
Right now today any foreigner that has not worked here should have the SS stopped and especially if they are under the retirement age period.
Why do americans have to slave for their retirement and foreign able bodied bums get free money? Huge outrage huge!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gona keep adding more news.
I tried to find the article I read and couldn't find it. So don't know for sure about how or when they get the SS. I just know all the ssi and disability is handled by ssa.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w6478

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by woody b » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 am

Since 1980 the Treasury (Fed Government) has "borrowed" almost 3 TRILLION from the SS trust fund. There's a myriad of problems with the current SS system, but the government "borrowing" from it is the biggest.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The news we all missed

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:00 am

woody b wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 am
Since 1980 the Treasury (Fed Government) has "borrowed" almost 3 TRILLION from the SS trust fund. There's a myriad of problems with the current SS system, but the government "borrowing" from it is the biggest.
You and I agree ,,,,now listen to Rumsfeld about the biggest threat to America.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4239
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:05 pm

woody b wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 am
Since 1980 the Treasury (Fed Government) has "borrowed" almost 3 TRILLION from the SS trust fund. There's a myriad of problems with the current SS system, but the government "borrowing" from it is the biggest.
Because they were too afraid/dishonest to raise taxes, so they pulled the old hat trick, while upgrading stop signs, buying expensive security theater to keep the public "safe" , etc, etc. Didn't hear many complain about all the gov spending while they were at the feeding trough.
Well the rooster has come home. Take it like a man. There is no free ride.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: The news we all missed

Post by woody b » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:09 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:22 pm
……….and we wonder why SS is going broke?

You don't contribute enough? #-o
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:05 pm
woody b wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 am
Since 1980 the Treasury (Fed Government) has "borrowed" almost 3 TRILLION from the SS trust fund. There's a myriad of problems with the current SS system, but the government "borrowing" from it is the biggest.
Because they were too afraid/dishonest to raise taxes, so they pulled the old hat trick, while upgrading stop signs, buying expensive security theater to keep the public "safe" , etc, etc. Didn't hear many complain about all the gov spending while they were at the feeding trough.
Well the rooster has come home. Take it like a man. There is no free ride.
Do you actually read the crap you post? 1st you say SS is going broke because we don't contribute enough. Then you basically agree with me that SS is going broke because they keep taking money from the SS trust fund for other things. Which is it? Do we not contribute enough to SS or is money we contribute to SS being used to fund corrupt politicians pet projects? Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: The news we all missed

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:03 pm

woody b wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 am
Since 1980 the Treasury (Fed Government) has "borrowed" almost 3 TRILLION from the SS trust fund. There's a myriad of problems with the current SS system, but the government "borrowing" from it is the biggest.
Yes sir. Agree 100%

Post Reply