Hannity and the news media

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Hannity and the news media

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:00 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 am
Nice copy/paste again, chromedome. Where's the source link to your plagiarized, left-wing hack hit piece?
Just something I agree with.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 am

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 am
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:18 pm
The Dailybeast is your go to news source. Bwahahahahahahaha. By the way that is their opinion.
GRTfast started out as a decent dude but he's gone full-blown Trump troll in a really short amount of time. Now he's right at the bottom of the barrel with sandytroll and j-c-c.

I've never seen either one on the Engine Tech board :-k
Look again bud. Been there, and on the drivetrain board.

As a libertarian, I’ve never been a Trump fan. The guy is way too authoritarian, and way too narcissistic for my tastes. He is a wannabe dictator no matter how much you guy who worship him don’t want to believe it.

Now you’re attacking me instead of addressing Hannity’s obvious hypocrisy. Very telling. More attack the messages tactics from your “side”. Do you even understand what that means?

How is it trolling when I point out facts and you guys refuse to address them? It’s seems that makes you all the trolls.
You sound like a dimoKKKRAT hiding under a libertarians clothing. :D

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 am

Hannity's "obvious hypocrisy"? Oh please, do tell...

GRTfast
Pro
Pro

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 am
Hannity's "obvious hypocrisy"? Oh please, do tell...
Watch the video.

GRTfast
Pro
Pro

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 am
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 am
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 am

GRTfast started out as a decent dude but he's gone full-blown Trump troll in a really short amount of time. Now he's right at the bottom of the barrel with sandytroll and j-c-c.

I've never seen either one on the Engine Tech board :-k
Look again bud. Been there, and on the drivetrain board.

As a libertarian, I’ve never been a Trump fan. The guy is way too authoritarian, and way too narcissistic for my tastes. He is a wannabe dictator no matter how much you guy who worship him don’t want to believe it.

Now you’re attacking me instead of addressing Hannity’s obvious hypocrisy. Very telling. More attack the messages tactics from your “side”. Do you even understand what that means?

How is it trolling when I point out facts and you guys refuse to address them? It’s seems that makes you all the trolls.
You sound like a dimoKKKRAT hiding under a libertarians clothing. :D
I get that a lot from people stuck in an absolutist either/or mindset. Then i get called a crazy conservative by those on the left with your same affliction when i defend gun rights. I’m perfectly fine with whatever label you’d like to give. It means nothing to me.

We won’t get into what you like. It’s self evident.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Wow! I guess those with rampant TDS can't see the difference in shaking a dictators hand at another dictator's funeral and shaking the hand of a dictator that you're trying to strike a deal with for denuclearization and the avoidance of war that has the potential to kill millions.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/ ... cism%3famp

To funny,,must be fake news..
Obama did not put America first. His apology tour proved that. Obama thinks America is the big problem in the world.

GRTfast
Pro
Pro

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:06 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/ ... cism%3famp

To funny,,must be fake news..
Obama did not put America first. His apology tour proved that. Obama thinks America is the big problem in the world.
I was no Obama’s fan, but where is your evidence that he thinks America is “the big problem”? Sounds like some stuff you just made up to bolster your narrative. I’m all ears. Enlighten me.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 pm

You can start with the Iran deal. Take a look at Libya. Why did he over throw Ghadaffy who agreed to give up his nuclear arms. Why did Obama try to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? Why did Obama take an America apology tour?

GRTfast
Pro
Pro

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 pm
You can start with the Iran deal. Take a look at Libya. Why did he over throw Ghadaffy who agreed to give up his nuclear arms. Why did Obama try to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? Why did Obama take an America apology tour?
Bad decisions don’t mean that he thought America was “the big problem”. That is a straw man argument.... a logical fallacy.

This apology tour you speak of... care to directly quote Obama apologizing? I’ve read a great deal on his subject. Obama was attempting to be diplomatic. He often sited what he viewed to he shortcoming that the US had, but he also criticized those he was speaking with, and then make efforts to move forward with a unified perspective. He didn’t apologize. That is pure propaganda. Again, I didn’t vote for the guy, as he comes from one of the most corrupt political machines in the nation and I disagree with most of his policies. That being said, your critiques reek of faux news hit pieces, heavily spun and twisted.

I know you like to think everything is simple, and that you don’t have to know much to know what’s going on (that’s why Fox “news” appeals to you), but you’re failing to grasp (willingly or unwillingly) that issues can be more complex and nuanced than you perceive.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Bad decisions don’t mean that he thought America was “the big problem”. That is a straw man argument.... a logical fallacy.

This apology tour you speak of... care to directly quote Obama apologizing? I’ve read a great deal on his subject. Obama was attempting to be diplomatic. He often sited what he viewed to he shortcoming that the US had, but he also criticized those he was speaking with, and then make efforts to move forward with a unified perspective. He didn’t apologize. That is pure propaganda. Again, I didn’t vote for the guy, as he comes from one of the most corrupt political machines in the nation and I disagree with most of his policies. That being said, your critiques reek of faux news hit pieces, heavily spun and twisted.

I know you like to think everything is simple, and that you don’t have to know much to know what’s going on (that’s why Fox “news” appeals to you), but you’re failing to grasp (willingly or unwillingly) that issues can be more complex and nuanced than you perceive.
Hmmm so now we know another Marxist has joined the discussion.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 pm

“You’re not going to college to get educated. You’re going there to get trained. They’ll train you to want what you don’t need. They’ll train you to manipulate words so they don’t mean anything anymore. They’ll train you to forget what it is that you already know. They’ll train you so good, you’ll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that shit. They’ll give you a corner office and invite you to fancy dinners, and tell you you’re a credit to your race. Until you want to actually start running things, and then they’ll yank on your chain and let you know that you may be a well-trained, well-paid nigger, but you’re a nigger just the same.”
― Barack Obama, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

There's a lot more where that came from, too. https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/8 ... -my-father

GRTfast
Pro
Pro

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:55 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 pm
“You’re not going to college to get educated. You’re going there to get trained. They’ll train you to want what you don’t need. They’ll train you to manipulate words so they don’t mean anything anymore. They’ll train you to forget what it is that you already know. They’ll train you so good, you’ll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that shit. They’ll give you a corner office and invite you to fancy dinners, and tell you you’re a credit to your race. Until you want to actually start running things, and then they’ll yank on your chain and let you know that you may be a well-trained, well-paid nigger, but you’re a nigger just the same.”
― Barack Obama, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

There's a lot more where that came from, too. https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/8 ... -my-father
Hmm. I learner high level math, various analysis techniques, physics, and design.

GRTfast
Pro
Pro

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:56 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

Hmmm so now we know another Marxist has joined the discussion.
Define what a Marxist is. I’ll wait while you google it, because it’s obvious you just use the word to mean “someone who doesn’t watch Fox News and gargle Trump’s nuts.”

I disagree with every basic tenet of Marxism.
Last edited by GRTfast on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.