So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9227
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:59 pm

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :D =D> :mrgreen: The accomplishments are at the link.

President Donald J. Trump celebrated his 500th day in office on Monday and despite some setbacks and distracting detours, he has accomplished more than any other president in his first year and a half or so as commander in chief. In the face of a never ending stream of mainstream media attacks and Deep State collusion against him, the Donald is sticking to almost all of his promises and is making America great again. The media is being put in its place, immigration laws are being enforced, and the Democrats are running scared because of all of this winning.
Don’t believe me? Let’s take a look at his many victories and accomplishments over the last 500 days.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/so-m ... in-office/

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1391
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by engineczar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Can't be true, I was told we were all going to die because he was elected. (several times)

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Trump/Pence 2020! \:D/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3956
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 pm

On DT's 499th day in office, he canceled a "celebration" that the invited winning Superbowl Team largely declined to attend, speaking of "winners". #-o

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3956
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:17 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:14 pm
Can't be true, I was told we were all going to die because he was elected. (several times)
Patrick Henry, "give me Liberty or give me death"

On your knees son.

jet1
Pro
Pro
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by jet1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Man o man it must be getting hard for the left to find anything actually meaningful to throw at Trump. Has Trump done wrong things? Yes but they really do not compare to the things he has done to help America. It gets so obvious when any on the left try to come up with stuff to try and put Trump down. What is it that they don't like.
1. the booming economy
2.the tax cuts
3.The efforts he is taking to reduce drug costs
4. the deal he is trying to make with North Korea
5. more jobs that people looking for jobs
I could go on for ever but the left says Trump is mean and messed up words to the national athem haha. It is actually comical to watch.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3956
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Why the "need" to celebrate an arbitrary date in office then, unless one is on the defensive, for a person so disliked?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by David Redszus » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 pm
On DT's 499th day in office, he canceled a "celebration" that the invited winning Superbowl Team largely declined to attend, speaking of "winners". #-o
The shit for brains Eagles team notified the White House that 70 to 80 people would attend.
As final preparations were being made, the Eagles slashed that number to less than 10 with the
sole purpose of attempting to embarrass the President. The invitation was quickly cancelled by Trump.

Speaking of losers, that's what the "World Champion Eagles" have become.

Roseann's comments should have been directed at them. :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9227
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 pm

This for the truth. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3956
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:10 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 pm
On DT's 499th day in office, he canceled a "celebration" that the invited winning Superbowl Team largely declined to attend, speaking of "winners". #-o
The shit for brains Eagles team notified the White House that 70 to 80 people would attend.
As final preparations were being made, the Eagles slashed that number to less than 10 with the
sole purpose of attempting to embarrass the President.
The invitation was quickly cancelled by Trump.

Speaking of losers, that's what the "World Champion Eagles" have become.

Roseann's comments should have been directed at them. :lol:
First, how do do you know this, and Why, DT is entirely capable of achieving that all by himself, time and time again?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 pm
On DT's 499th day in office, he canceled a "celebration" that the invited winning Superbowl Team largely declined to attend, speaking of "winners". #-o
The shit for brains Eagles team notified the White House that 70 to 80 people would attend.
As final preparations were being made, the Eagles slashed that number to less than 10 with the
sole purpose of attempting to embarrass the President. The invitation was quickly cancelled by Trump.

Speaking of losers, that's what the "World Champion Eagles" have become.

Roseann's comments should have been directed at them. :lol:
David is lying again because he has no other recourse.

Typical for someone from Shitcago.... [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by David Redszus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 pm
On DT's 499th day in office, he canceled a "celebration" that the invited winning Superbowl Team largely declined to attend, speaking of "winners". #-o
The shit for brains Eagles team notified the White House that 70 to 80 people would attend.
As final preparations were being made, the Eagles slashed that number to less than 10 with the
sole purpose of attempting to embarrass the President. The invitation was quickly cancelled by Trump.

Speaking of losers, that's what the "World Champion Eagles" have become.

Roseann's comments should have been directed at them. :lol:
David is lying again because he has no other recourse.

Typical for someone from Shitcago.... [-X
Why should i lie about a low intellect subject like this?
What's in it for me?
Who gives a shiit about the Eagles?

Now i might lie like hell if i told someone just how smart you are. :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3956
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:51 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:10 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm


The shit for brains Eagles team notified the White House that 70 to 80 people would attend.
As final preparations were being made, the Eagles slashed that number to less than 10 with the
sole purpose of attempting to embarrass the President. The invitation was quickly cancelled by Trump.

Speaking of losers, that's what the "World Champion Eagles" have become.

Roseann's comments should have been directed at them. :lol:
David is lying again because he has no other recourse.

Typical for someone from Shitcago.... [-X
Why should i lie about a low intellect subject like this?
What's in it for me?
Who gives a shiit about the Eagles?

Now i might lie like hell if i told someone just how smart you are. :lol:
Best person to judge of another's intelligence, I have always found is if one is smarter, which reminds me, its reported 80% of the population believes they are above average. :shock:

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1541
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by lefty o » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:58 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:10 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm


The shit for brains Eagles team notified the White House that 70 to 80 people would attend.
As final preparations were being made, the Eagles slashed that number to less than 10 with the
sole purpose of attempting to embarrass the President. The invitation was quickly cancelled by Trump.

Speaking of losers, that's what the "World Champion Eagles" have become.

Roseann's comments should have been directed at them. :lol:
David is lying again because he has no other recourse.

Typical for someone from Shitcago.... [-X
Why should i lie about a low intellect subject like this?
What's in it for me?
Who gives a shiit about the Eagles?

Now i might lie like hell if i told someone just how smart you are. :lol:
they think everybody else is lying, because its how they operate.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3956
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:02 pm

lefty o wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:58 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:10 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pm


David is lying again because he has no other recourse.

Typical for someone from Shitcago.... [-X
Why should i lie about a low intellect subject like this?
What's in it for me?
Who gives a shiit about the Eagles?

Now i might lie like hell if i told someone just how smart you are. :lol:
they think everybody else is lying, because its how they operate.
Sounds awfully familiar if I say so myself. :lol:

Post Reply