So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 am
Yes, you are way, way off base. [-X What evidence do you have that President Trump is a dictator?
I guess reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit huh? I said “wannabe dictator”. He idolized them. If you haven’t noticed that, you’ve been living under a rock.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatl ... le/554810/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 pm

OK, wannabe dictator. What is you proof? No, I do not lived under a rock.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 pm
OK, wannabe dictator. What is you proof? No, I do not lived under a rock.
Proof is a mathematical concept. Evidence is the word you’re looking for, and it’s plain to see. He talks them up every chance he gets. He wants a big military parade to advertise our strength. It’s super obvious. If you can’t see it, it’s not my problem. He’s using classic, known tactics to manipulate his followers through misinformation and fear. Why do you think he loves the poorly educated so much?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 pm
OK, wannabe dictator. What is you proof? No, I do not lived under a rock.
Curious, what would satisfy your requirements?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6465
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Your boy is destabilizing ties with our allies, as Russian and China align.
If you mean our pseudo allies who were bought and paid for by our taxpayers, then it is time to destabilize and correctly align the relationships.
He’s suggesting Russia should be back in the G7. Do you know why they were kicked out?
The Russians were asked to leave the G8 because certain folks sought to use the G8 as a political weapon over a disagreement regarding Russian involvement in the Crimea. You can't have a serious economic organization and then exclude a major player.
Trump is a wannabe dictator who idolozizes some of the worst leaders in the world.
Trump took a major pay cut and reduction in living standard to take this job away from total idiots. Trump idolizes (note the correct spelling; don't use words you don't know) nobody, except perhaps himself. As does every strong willed individual.
I’m in the twilight zone here, how can you all be so blindly played and not realize it?!
Yes, you're in a zone alright. It is based on ignorance and arrogance combined with hatred and intolerance. Which president has done more for the US in the last fifty years than has Trump?
I always wondered how dictators came to power...how the people could be so blind.
Then you have a lot of reading to do before you shoot off your mouth. Educate yourself; get some facts.
I hope I’m way off base, but it doesn’t seem like it.
Yes and yes you are.

Write something intelligent that is worth reading.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:32 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:20 pm
Your boy is destabilizing ties with our allies, as Russian and China align.
If you mean our pseudo allies who were bought and paid for by our taxpayers, then it is time to destabilize and correctly align the relationships.
He’s suggesting Russia should be back in the G7. Do you know why they were kicked out?
The Russians were asked to leave the G8 because certain folks sought to use the G8 as a political weapon over a disagreement regarding Russian involvement in the Crimea. You can't have a serious economic organization and then exclude a major player.
Trump is a wannabe dictator who idolozizes some of the worst leaders in the world.
Trump took a major pay cut and reduction in living standard to take this job away from total idiots. Trump idolizes (note the correct spelling; don't use words you don't know) nobody, except perhaps himself. As does every strong willed individual.
I’m in the twilight zone here, how can you all be so blindly played and not realize it?!
Yes, you're in a zone alright. It is based on ignorance and arrogance combined with hatred and intolerance. Which president has done more for the US in the last fifty years than has Trump?
I always wondered how dictators came to power...how the people could be so blind.
Then you have a lot of reading to do before you shoot off your mouth. Educate yourself; get some facts.
I hope I’m way off base, but it doesn’t seem like it.
Yes and yes you are.

Write something intelligent that is worth reading.
“Russian involvement”. :lol:
Oh man. When does your hammer and sickle gear arrive?

History will be the judge of Trump’s actions as president. All I or anyone can do is look what he’s said, and how he’s conducted himself as a business man. My conclusion is that he’s a con artist sheister narcissist who wants he worshipped. If you think he cares about you, you’re only right if your bank statement has 9 or more zeroes between the left most digit and the decimal point. I’m sure you’ll continue to idololololize him though, and you’re perfectly within your rights to do so. There are no laws against willful ignorance.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 pm
OK, wannabe dictator. What is you proof? No, I do not lived under a rock.
Curious, what would satisfy your requirements?
Hey numb nuts, I am not the one making the accusations.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Excellent summation David.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 pm
OK, wannabe dictator. What is you proof? No, I do not lived under a rock.
Curious, what would satisfy your requirements?
Hey numb nuts, I am not the one making the accusations.
Hey numb nuts, I explained my reasoning and provided some examples. Those don’t qualify by your metric. What is your metric? That is a perfectly valid question.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4358
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by RevTheory » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:44 pm
Excellent summation David.
Agreed!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm


Curious, what would satisfy your requirements?
Hey numb nuts, I am not the one making the accusations.
Hey numb nuts, I explained my reasoning and provided some examples. Those don’t qualify by your metric. What is your metric? That is a perfectly valid question.
Are these your examples?

"Your boy is destabilizing ties with our allies, as Russian and China align. This has been Russia’s goal all along, from waaay back. He’s suggesting Russia should be back in the G7. Do you know why they were kicked out?"

Our allies are not paying their fair share of NATO. Our allies have a huge trading advantage over us due to steep tarriffs on their part. President Trump is trying to correct the situation and our "allies" are balking because they like the old ways where they have abused us and taken of us advantage. Russia was kicked out because of them invading Crimea.

These items hardly constitute being a dictator. It looks to me like a President who for once is looking out for this country.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm


Hey numb nuts, I am not the one making the accusations.
Hey numb nuts, I explained my reasoning and provided some examples. Those don’t qualify by your metric. What is your metric? That is a perfectly valid question.
Are these your examples?

"Your boy is destabilizing ties with our allies, as Russian and China align. This has been Russia’s goal all along, from waaay back. He’s suggesting Russia should be back in the G7. Do you know why they were kicked out?"

Our allies are not paying their fair share of NATO. Our allies have a huge trading advantage over us due to steep tarriffs on their part. President Trump is trying to correct the situation and our "allies" are balking because they like the old ways where they have abused us and taken of us advantage. Russia was kicked out because of them invading Crimea.

These items hardly constitute being a dictator. It looks to me like a President who for once is looking out for this country.
I guess you didn’t notice the link I posted where he praises the lot of them. I guess you’ve also missed how he values loyalty above all else, and trusts his own “big great brain” above and beyond anyone else.

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.


Now, to recover from your deflection attempt... what is your metric for trump being a wannabe dictator that these actions, statements and personality traits don’t measure up to?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6465
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:20 pm

History will be the judge of Trump’s actions as president.

Yes, history will be the judge not you or your kind or the fake media or corrupt Democraps.
All I or anyone can do is look what he’s said, and how he’s conducted himself as a business man.
If that is the basis for your conclusion, then you are very shallow and foolish indeed. On the streets of Chicago, we say: "Never mind what they say, watch what they do." And we watched dumbass Obama right from the start. In poker or politics, what you say does not matter one bit.
My conclusion is that he’s a con artist sheister narcissist who wants he worshipped.
Remarkable conclusion considering you've probably never met the man and only allow yourself to be led by liberal little ladies called Democraps.
If you think he cares about you, you’re only right if your bank statement has 9 or more zeroes between the left most digit and the decimal point.
I do not think Trump cares about me, nor do I care about him. That's not his job nor mine.
I’m sure you’ll continue to idololololize him though, and you’re perfectly within your rights to do so.
Never happened and never will. I simply think he is what we needed at the right time to clean up the incredible mess the lefty liberal socialists left us with. Just imagine, if you can, where we would be right now if Wicked Hillary had been able to get more help from the Russians and had won. That's what she gets for under-paying them.
There are no laws against willful ignorance.
Obvoiusly, but it is curable.
Stupidity, on the other hand is not curable.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: So Much Winning: Trump’s First 500 Outstanding Days in Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm


Hey numb nuts, I explained my reasoning and provided some examples. Those don’t qualify by your metric. What is your metric? That is a perfectly valid question.
Are these your examples?

"Your boy is destabilizing ties with our allies, as Russian and China align. This has been Russia’s goal all along, from waaay back. He’s suggesting Russia should be back in the G7. Do you know why they were kicked out?"

Our allies are not paying their fair share of NATO. Our allies have a huge trading advantage over us due to steep tarriffs on their part. President Trump is trying to correct the situation and our "allies" are balking because they like the old ways where they have abused us and taken of us advantage. Russia was kicked out because of them invading Crimea.

These items hardly constitute being a dictator. It looks to me like a President who for once is looking out for this country.
I guess you didn’t notice the link I posted where he praises the lot of them. I guess you’ve also missed how he values loyalty above all else, and trusts his own “big great brain” above and beyond anyone else.

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.


Now, to recover from your deflection attempt... what is your metric for trump being a wannabe dictator that these actions, statements and personality traits don’t measure up to?
Ok, I read the link to the Atlantic. Being diplomatic is not a sign of being a dictator.

Post Reply