Page 1 of 10

Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm
by exhaustgases
Just to a search on that topic. One of the main signs that its a paid troll is they will not answer a question that targets the thing they support.
There is a lot of info on youtube about them as well.

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 pm
by exhaustgases
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Just to a search on that topic. One of the main signs that its a paid troll is they will not answer a question that targets the thing they support.
There is a lot of info on youtube about them as well.
Any such thing on this site?

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am
by RevTheory
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Just to a search on that topic. One of the main signs that its a paid troll is they will not answer a question that targets the thing they support.
There is a lot of info on youtube about them as well.
Any such thing on this site?
Two come to mind!

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:16 am
by gmrocket
What's great about that is they expose the agenda from the left and the vast majority outright reject it.

That's the good news,, it brings the ideology to the forefront and regular normal people challenge it ..as you can see here. It's actually killing the liberal cancer .

That's why the support for today's liberalism is at an all time low and falling..classical liberals are abandoning it

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 am
by John Wallace
Have any links to where I can sign up?
I'm on SS and could use extra money, especially if free?

:?:

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am
by j-c-c
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Just to a search on that topic. One of the main signs that its a paid troll is they will not answer a question that targets the thing they support.
There is a lot of info on youtube about them as well.
Any such thing on this site?
Two come to mind!
Put up or shut up seems an appropriate response.

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 am
by RevTheory
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am
Put up or shut up seems an appropriate response.
I don't think you're a paid troll, I think you're just an angry liberal troll.

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am
by GRTfast
John Wallace wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 am
Have any links to where I can sign up?
I'm on SS and could use extra money, especially if free?

:?:
:lol:

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:17 am
by j-c-c
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 am
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am
Put up or shut up seems an appropriate response.
I don't think you're a paid troll, I think you're just an angry liberal troll.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, good thing name calling does not anger me, and a "troll" today just means you are on the downside of another's argument, without ammo, it's so overused, right up there with lol.#-o

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 am
by woody b
John Wallace wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 am
Have any links to where I can sign up?
I'm on SS and could use extra money, especially if free?

:?:
I don't about getting paid to be an internet troll but here's a link to the people who employ protestors. But John, you wouldn't make a good internet troll. You're too nice of a guy.
https://crowdsondemand.com/

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:43 am
by j-c-c
woody b wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 am
John Wallace wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 am
Have any links to where I can sign up?
I'm on SS and could use extra money, especially if free?

:?:
I don't about getting paid to be an internet troll but here's a link to the people who employ protestors. But John, you wouldn't make a good internet troll. You're too nice of a guy.
https://crowdsondemand.com/
So far, I would agree :D

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:14 am
by RevTheory
I wonder if j-c-c actually is sandytroll. They post the exact same bullshit in the same manner.

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:12 pm
by mk e
When I saw the topic I thought you'd come to realize most of the "news" that shows up in your feeds that you happily share is actually paid to be in front of you and generally isn't news at all.

....sadly I was wrong.

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:46 pm
by exhaustgases
The thing is we ask these instigators questions and they never even try to answer them, and is a huge sign of a paid and well financed shill or troll.

Re: Paid internet trolls, and shills

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:32 pm
by j-c-c
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:46 pm
The thing is we ask these instigators questions and they never even try to answer them, and is a huge sign of a paid and well financed shill or troll.
Then lie about asking the "questions", like you got any substantial questions that can refer to as an informative example of your claim?

Note, there is a qualifier used above purposely:

sub·stan·tial
səbˈstan(t)SHəl/Submit
adjective
1.
of considerable importance, size, or worth.
"a substantial amount of cash"
synonyms: considerable, real, significant, important, notable, major, valuable, useful More
2.
concerning the essentials of something.