Obama put diversity over safety at FAA

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Obama put diversity over safety at FAA

Post by RevTheory » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:43 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:26 pm
Also, when you’ve resorted to supporting a known con artist just because of his stated political affiliation, you can count yourself among those he’s conned.
Con artist? Do tell.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:43 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:26 pm
Also, when you’ve resorted to supporting a known con artist just because of his stated political affiliation, you can count yourself among those he’s conned.
Con artist? Do tell.
There are many documented instances of him not paying small businesses he’s hired to do work on his construction projects. He’s got so much money that he will tie them up in court and bleed them dry if they try to collect. His trump university fiasco was a complete and utter con job on the average working man who fell for it. The thing is, you’ll likely explain every instance away with some twisted perception because you guys in the dunning Kruger echo chamber think he’s infallible, and you worship him. He’s got you all hooked through the nose. He doesn’t care about you. He doesn’t care about Americans. He cares about himself and his billionaire buddies. You all lap up the BS like a kitten laps up warm milk. As such, he’s conned every one of the citizens of this great nation who voted for him.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm

You're right, we could turn every one of those arguments around and give you the actual truth. It's you that licks up the never-Trump talking points. I won't bother though, your mind is made up.

You've only got until 2024 and you'll be rid of him :wink:

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:33 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm
You're right, we could turn every one of those arguments around and give you the actual truth. It's you that licks up the never-Trump talking points. I won't bother though, your mind is made up.

You've only got until 2024 and you'll be rid of him :wink:
I’d expect nothing less than for you to go to bat for the narcissist in chief. Too bad you and so many other have fallen for such an immoral con man.

Sadly, it’s very likely that I’ll never vote for someone who wins the presidency. The two party system has libertarians locked out, and has the USA divided and conquered. The illusion of choice is a powerful technique that is being exacted upon the masses. Most of them willingly take the fleecing, and blame the other side. These folks are easy to spot, as they think every issue is the fault of the major party they don’t affiliate with. This group contains the large majority of Americans, on both sides of the isle. It’s really disappointing.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

We elected Donald Trump to blow a hole through the two-party system. That's why he catches so much bs from the establishment on both sides.

The con man thing is complete bs so I won't bother addressing it again. Oh, we just got rid of the biggest narcissist I've ever even heard of! Two "memoirs" by the time he's in his 40s and had never done anything? Really?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:10 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm
We elected Donald Trump to blow a hole through the two-party system. That's why he catches so much bs from the establishment on both sides.

The con man thing is complete bs so I won't bother addressing it again. Oh, we just got rid of the biggest narcissist I've ever even heard of! Two "memoirs" by the time he's in his 40s and had never done anything? Really?

Nobody likes to admit they have been "conned", its a common defense mechanism called "denial".

No matter what your original notices/goals were, this is where you are quoting above:

"I’d expect nothing less than for you to go to bat for the narcissist in chief. Too bad you and so many other have fallen for such an immoral con man. "

Admit that,move forward and we can find an acceptable(?) solution.

PS you got a real hangup over two "memoirs" it appears?
Last edited by j-c-c on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:17 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm
Judging is the wrong word. Many places in the book say not to continue to associate with bad people. So how is a person to determine what they are?
Maybe twiddle your thumbs will bring up the answer? Or maybe do like the book says and use your thinking abilities!!!!!!!!!! That is number one problem with satanic demoncrats they have no thinking abilities, they only know what they are told, and lets take a good example, the religion of climate change. They use no thought process to try to figure out the why for the constant push of that topic and what its to be used for.
Dude you are talking out your butt, this is the most judgmental statement I've read in the last hour, are you so blind you can't see how judgmental it is?

PS what is the "right word" BTW?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:19 pm

The only people who have been conned are the likes of J-C-C and his ilk. [-X #-o :^o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:19 pm

Double post.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:31 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Whataboutism. The token goto of those who’ve taken the bait hook, line, and sinker. Deflecting and/ignoring the facts doesn’t change anything. Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself in order to be ok with supporting and defending a known immoral con artists.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Ok :lol:

Edit: Damn, Ken, my list keeps growing, lol! But you're right, there's no sense in listening to nonsense.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:14 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 am

I'm not using his name. The book says satan is the god of this world. Meaning the system we have been living in like for ever. Didn't satan take Jesus up on a high place and offer it all to him if he would do an act of worship to him? Proves he is the owner for now.
you sure seem concerned about proving things. i see you using god's name to promote your arguments, if you think you arent , you shouldnt have a concern.
You don't even know what gods name is do you? Jesus is not gods name, he is first born of all creation he is the son of god. So please quit blaming me for something I have not done.
#1 i didnt blame you for anything, #2 no one mentioned jesus. i think you got some issues.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:19 pm
The only people who have been conned are the likes of J-C-C and his ilk. [-X #-o :^o
And you have never, never, never been able to make that a be;believable case, I repeated because that seems to be rather fruitful with the DY crowd, which I can make a solid case for. :lol:

Typical, focus on the messenge, not the message.

You got to be a paid Russian trill, you seldom ever make any sense, or make your case with reasoning.

I profess no elk, independent thinking is likely outside your comfort zone.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Trump conned no one. He does what he said he'd do. There is just too many of you paid trolls on here now attacking trump.
What makes trump so good is how he is so hated by all the establishment crooks in the swamp call the demoncrats or repulicans.
That alone proves he's doing a great job. There are a lot of crap heads in that town he has to fight with.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:05 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:14 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am

you sure seem concerned about proving things. i see you using god's name to promote your arguments, if you think you arent , you shouldnt have a concern.
You don't even know what gods name is do you? Jesus is not gods name, he is first born of all creation he is the son of god. So please quit blaming me for something I have not done.
#1 i didnt blame you for anything, #2 no one mentioned jesus. i think you got some issues.
So where did I use God's name in an argument? Yeah I do have issues with illogic.
I'm sorry but there was no example where I used God's name, and since I know there are many people that Think Jesus is god that is why I said that.