Obama put diversity over safety at FAA

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Obama put diversity over safety at FAA

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:50 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:30 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Not my pedestal I'm not the almighty god in heaven, and I did not inspire the scriptures.
But you claim I worship a God called satan?
The info that is always posted is what satan's people say, only yard stick I have to go on.
"The info that is always posted is what satan's people say, only yard stick I chose to go on."

God gave you a yard stick to judge other people?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Sure. My God did just that.
Perhaps your God did not. :)

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Judging is the wrong word. Many places in the book say not to continue to associate with bad people. So how is a person to determine what they are?
Maybe twiddle your thumbs will bring up the answer? Or maybe do like the book says and use your thinking abilities!!!!!!!!!! That is number one problem with satanic demoncrats they have no thinking abilities, they only know what they are told, and lets take a good example, the religion of climate change. They use no thought process to try to figure out the why for the constant push of that topic and what its to be used for.
Last edited by exhaustgases on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:07 pm
all you people that like to hide behind god." judge not , lest ye be judged" you do realize that means your god is going to judge you for your actions, ya know things like hiding behind your god when you act like an ahole. im not pointing fingers, but if you want to hide behind god in your arguments, you may just have some big problems!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:33 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm
David Redszus wrote:
all you people that like to hide behind god." judge not , lest ye be judged" you do realize that means your god is going to judge you for your actions, ya know things like hiding behind your god when you act like an ahole. im not pointing fingers, but if you want to hide behind god in your arguments, you may just have some big problems!
No hiding here. The demonrats hate the idea of an almighty god. Why? Because he can fix things like climate change and they don't have to then.
And just my idea here if you can't see your own faults and judge yourself, and hate your sins, I personally think peoples accounting and judging before their heavenly father is going to be worse. The best part is they won't be able to sing or hum and try to ignore it, as it will sting deeply, then they get to see what they have done, since they refuse to see it now.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:54 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:33 pm
lefty o wrote:
David Redszus wrote:

No hiding here. The demonrats hate the idea of an almighty god. Why? Because he can fix things like climate change and they don't have to then.
And just my idea here if you can't see your own faults and judge yourself, and hate your sins, I personally think peoples accounting and judging before their heavenly father is going to be worse. The best part is they won't be able to sing or hum and try to ignore it, as it will sting deeply, then they get to see what they have done, since they refuse to see it now.
hey im not pointing fingers, i dont care much for our liberals here on the forum,but by using god's name to further your arguments, may cost oyu in the end.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 am

lefty o wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:54 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
lefty o wrote:

hey im not pointing fingers, i dont care much for our liberals here on the forum,but by using god's name to further your arguments, may cost oyu in the end.
I'm not using his name. The book says satan is the god of this world. Meaning the system we have been living in like for ever. Didn't satan take Jesus up on a high place and offer it all to him if he would do an act of worship to him? Proves he is the owner for now.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:20 am

I have always found it very interesting the the most hardcore self professed Christians tend to use language and defend positions that are in stark contrast to the biblical Jesus. On top of that, the fact that many of them support Trump is mind boggling. That guy has be one of the most foul mouthed, least moral presidents we have ever had. His business practices are horrifying, especially in the way he treats the little guy. A con man to the core. It’s stunning. The mental gymnastics it takes to hold those beliefs and support that guy in beyond comprehension to me.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 am
lefty o wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

I'm not using his name. The book says satan is the god of this world. Meaning the system we have been living in like for ever. Didn't satan take Jesus up on a high place and offer it all to him if he would do an act of worship to him? Proves he is the owner for now.
you sure seem concerned about proving things. i see you using god's name to promote your arguments, if you think you arent , you shouldnt have a concern.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:16 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:20 am
I have always found it very interesting the the most hardcore self professed Christians tend to use language and defend positions that are in stark contrast to the biblical Jesus. On top of that, the fact that many of them support Trump is mind boggling. That guy has be one of the most foul mouthed, least moral presidents we have ever had. His business practices are horrifying, especially in the way he treats the little guy. A con man to the core. It’s stunning. The mental gymnastics it takes to hold those beliefs and support that guy in beyond comprehension to me.
But most important he is not a crap Marxist like all you demoncrats are.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am
exhaustgases wrote:
lefty o wrote:

you sure seem concerned about proving things. i see you using god's name to promote your arguments, if you think you arent , you shouldnt have a concern.
You don't even know what gods name is do you? Jesus is not gods name, he is first born of all creation he is the son of god. So please quit blaming me for something I have not done.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:26 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:16 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Fake news.

I know this might be tough for you to wrap your head around, but I’m not a Democrat.

Also, when you’ve resorted to supporting a known con artist just because of his stated political affiliation, you can count yourself among those he’s conned.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:27 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am
exhaustgases wrote:

You don't even know what gods name is do you? Jesus is not gods name, he is first born of all creation he is the son of god. So please quit blaming me for something I have not done.
Odin.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:43 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:26 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
Fake news.

I know this might be tough for you to wrap your head around, but I’m not a Democrat.

Also, when you’ve resorted to supporting a known con artist just because of his stated political affiliation, you can count yourself among those he’s conned.
If you don't like the swamp being drained then you are a demoncrat . Ones that claim republican can be demoncrats look at McCain and others like him. Bush voted for hilllarry and didn't ya all call him a republican?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:33 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:43 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:26 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

Fake news.

If you don't like the swamp being drained then you are a demoncrat . Ones that claim republican can be demoncrats look at McCain and others like him. Bush voted for hilllarry and didn't ya all call him a republican?
I’m not a republican either. If you think all Americans are either republicans or democrats, you’re not using you brain for much more than eating and breathing. This polarized, absolutist “thinking” that you’re displaying in here is sad and pathetic. Try harder.