Obama put diversity over safety at FAA

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Obama put diversity over safety at FAA

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:08 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:05 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:14 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm

You don't even know what gods name is do you? Jesus is not gods name, he is first born of all creation he is the son of god. So please quit blaming me for something I have not done.
#1 i didnt blame you for anything, #2 no one mentioned jesus. i think you got some issues.
So where did I use God's name in an argument? Yeah I do have issues with illogic.
I'm sorry but there was no example where I used God's name, and since I know there are many people that Think Jesus is god that is why I said that.
Among other issues. :D

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:10 pm

I wish I made what you do posting the stuff you do here.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 pm

Its all tax free BTW

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:34 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
lefty o wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm

You don't even know what gods name is do you? Jesus is not gods name, he is first born of all creation he is the son of god. So please quit blaming me for something I have not done.
#1 i didnt blame you for anything, #2 no one mentioned jesus. i think you got some issues.
So where did I use God's name in an argument? Yeah I do have issues with illogic.
I'm sorry but there was no example where I used God's name, and since I know there are many people that Think Jesus is god that is why I said that.
your twisting things out of shape, but maybe you should go back thru this thread and count the number of times you use the word god. my original comment about people using god wasnt even remotely about you, but you sure had to jump in over it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 am

lefty o wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:34 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
lefty o wrote:

your twisting things out of shape, but maybe you should go back thru this thread and count the number of times you use the word god. my original comment about people using god wasnt even remotely about you, but you sure had to jump in over it.
OH so funny the word God! God is not the almighty god in heaven, name, god is a title. And that is why even fake or pagan deities are also called a god or gods and also why satan is called "the god of this world" don't believe it read it 2 Corinthians 4:4 this is one of those Wake up deals.
Ever heard the term money is a god? I have not twisted a thing, it is a case of ignorance, and its not me.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:41 pm
Ok :lol:

Edit: Damn, Ken, my list keeps growing, lol! But you're right, there's no sense in listening to nonsense.
When all you’re looking for is an echo chamber to bolster your uninformed opinion, it’s best to block everyone you don’t agree with. It’s called the “head in the sand” technique.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:05 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 am
RevTheory wrote:

Edit: Damn, Ken, my list keeps growing, lol! But you're right, there's no sense in listening to nonsense.
When all you’re looking for is an echo chamber to bolster your uninformed opinion, it’s best to block everyone you don’t agree with. It’s called the “head in the sand” technique.
Which I believe usually follows the "glass Navel" option. :lol:

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:46 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:05 pm
GRTfast wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

Which I believe usually follows the "glass Navel" option. :lol:
Hadn’t heard that one. :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 pm

GRTfast wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

I agree with you on this one, I see no sense in blocking someone I disagree with, doing so a person might miss something good.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:49 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 pm
GRTfast wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

I agree with you on this one, I see no sense in blocking someone I disagree with, doing so a person might miss something good.
There is hope for you yet!! :)

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 am
lefty o wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

OH so funny the word God! God is not the almighty god in heaven, name, god is a title. And that is why even fake or pagan deities are also called a god or gods and also why satan is called "the god of this world" don't believe it read it 2 Corinthians 4:4 this is one of those Wake up deals.
Ever heard the term money is a god? I have not twisted a thing, it is a case of ignorance, and its not me.
you really need to relax and get a grip on the real world.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:39 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 am
lefty o wrote:

you really need to relax and get a grip on the real world.
What is the real world? As we are all now seeing it is not what everybody thought it was. I'm very relaxed, I can't wait till the fear inspiring day as promised in the bible, I imagine that's when everyone see's what the real world is.