Presidential Self Pardon

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6401
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by David Redszus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 pm
Wouldn't it be nice if, trump puts some spies in the dnc and makes sure there is no wealthy Marxists that is funding it, and trying to put in a communist dictator to affect the demonocracy. Its payback time, since the left got to do it.
Wouldn't it be nice if Trump put some spies in the FBI, to ensure honesty of purpose and practice? :)

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7768
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:19 pm

I have heard that up to 30 FBI agents are ready to testify if they get Congressional immunity. :D =D> :mrgreen:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:32 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:26 pm
More important, a POTUS self pardon is the height of sillyness, practiced only by smart mouth,
empty headed liberals.
While it is obvious that a POTUS self pardon is permitted by our
Constitution, it would make no sense nor is it needed.
If so "obvipous" why did DT need to consult his "legal experts" on the issue?
Makes sense if your are POTUS and guilty.
Need is subjective?
Low success rate is not a reason in my book to not try
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same unsuccessful outcome.
Can you say "Russian Collusion"?
Quoting Eisenstein on insanity does not by itself make the quote applicable.
Wanting an "unsuccessful outcome" and declaring one, are two different things.
Can you say "jumoing to a conclusion"?
"Silliness" is our current standard of leadership in the WH
Wrong. Silliness is our current standard among liberal, socialist Democraps in Congress.
This president has done more in 500 days to end the eight years of Obuma wrong headed, mostly
illegal, economy choking, job killing, "Executive Order" politics.

Given another six years in office DT may wipe out the entire FDR socialist New Deal communist agenda.
Let's hope so.
I disagree, and you are deflecting. And shut down Social Security if you really have the courage of your convictions about FDR's socialist New Deal Communist agenda

"smart mouth" is sometimes connected to a smart idea, deal with it.
Wrong again. Smart and mouth never go together.
Those who talk, don't know.
Those who know, don't talk.
Smart people are capable of having a reasonable discussion without resorting to snarky comments.

How can someone who pretends to be so smart, say such stupid things?
Perhaps the mouth (or keyboard) have something to do with it.
"Never" is a pretty unforgiving word, interesting how you toss it around with arrogance, guess your are exampt from your own "wisdom"?
My life experiences, smart people refrain from saying stupid crap, and therefore seldom need to defend themselves by labeling other's replies as "snarky".
If you think I am "pretending", enjoy your fantasy.
ironic how one can be so quick to label another comments '"stupid", but can't form a reasonable logical question to help understand why they believe something is stupid in the first place.

"Perhaps the mouth (or keyboard) have something to do with it."
I haven't a clue what the real point of this is.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6401
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by David Redszus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:24 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:32 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:26 pm
More important, a POTUS self pardon is the height of sillyness, practiced only by smart mouth,
empty headed liberals.
While it is obvious that a POTUS self pardon is permitted by our
Constitution, it would make no sense nor is it needed.
If so "obvipous" why did DT need to consult his "legal experts" on the issue?
Makes sense if your are POTUS and guilty.
Need is subjective?
Low success rate is not a reason in my book to not try
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same unsuccessful outcome.
Can you say "Russian Collusion"?
Quoting Eisenstein on insanity does not by itself make the quote applicable.
Wanting an "unsuccessful outcome" and declaring one, are two different things.
Can you say "jumoing to a conclusion"?
"Silliness" is our current standard of leadership in the WH
Wrong. Silliness is our current standard among liberal, socialist Democraps in Congress.
This president has done more in 500 days to end the eight years of Obuma wrong headed, mostly
illegal, economy choking, job killing, "Executive Order" politics.

Given another six years in office DT may wipe out the entire FDR socialist New Deal communist agenda.
Let's hope so.
I disagree, and you are deflecting. And shut down Social Security if you really have the courage of your convictions about FDR's socialist New Deal Communist agenda

"smart mouth" is sometimes connected to a smart idea, deal with it.
Wrong again. Smart and mouth never go together.
Those who talk, don't know.
Those who know, don't talk.
Smart people are capable of having a reasonable discussion without resorting to snarky comments.

How can someone who pretends to be so smart, say such stupid things?
Perhaps the mouth (or keyboard) have something to do with it.
"Never" is a pretty unforgiving word, interesting how you toss it around with arrogance, guess your are exampt from your own "wisdom"?
My life experiences, smart people refrain from saying stupid crap, and therefore seldom need to defend themselves by labeling other's replies as "snarky".
If you think I am "pretending", enjoy your fantasy.
ironic how one can be so quick to label another comments '"stupid", but can't form a reasonable logical question to help understand why they believe something is stupid in the first place.

"Perhaps the mouth (or keyboard) have something to do with it."
I haven't a clue what the real point of this is.
Oh my goodness. You have failed to offer proof of any kind to support your non-succinct comments.

Tighten up your prose to match your rectum. :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:50 pm

David its a waste of time they just instigate the commie crap.
It just more babble from a paid troll.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:56 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:24 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:32 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:26 pm
While it is obvious that a POTUS self pardon is permitted by our
Constitution, it would make no sense nor is it needed.
If so "obvipous" why did DT need to consult his "legal experts" on the issue?
Makes sense if your are POTUS and guilty.
Need is subjective?


The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same unsuccessful outcome.
Can you say "Russian Collusion"?
Quoting Eisenstein on insanity does not by itself make the quote applicable.
Wanting an "unsuccessful outcome" and declaring one, are two different things.
Can you say "jumoing to a conclusion"?


Wrong. Silliness is our current standard among liberal, socialist Democraps in Congress.
This president has done more in 500 days to end the eight years of Obuma wrong headed, mostly
illegal, economy choking, job killing, "Executive Order" politics.

Given another six years in office DT may wipe out the entire FDR socialist New Deal communist agenda.
Let's hope so.
I disagree, and you are deflecting. And shut down Social Security if you really have the courage of your convictions about FDR's socialist New Deal Communist agenda



Wrong again. Smart and mouth never go together.
Those who talk, don't know.
Those who know, don't talk.
Smart people are capable of having a reasonable discussion without resorting to snarky comments.

How can someone who pretends to be so smart, say such stupid things?
Perhaps the mouth (or keyboard) have something to do with it.
"Never" is a pretty unforgiving word, interesting how you toss it around with arrogance, guess your are exampt from your own "wisdom"?
My life experiences, smart people refrain from saying stupid crap, and therefore seldom need to defend themselves by labeling other's replies as "snarky".
If you think I am "pretending", enjoy your fantasy.
ironic how one can be so quick to label another comments '"stupid", but can't form a reasonable logical question to help understand why they believe something is stupid in the first place.

"Perhaps the mouth (or keyboard) have something to do with it."
I haven't a clue what the real point of this is.
Oh my goodness. You have failed to offer proof of any kind to support your non-succinct comments.

Tighten up your prose to match your rectum. :lol:
This forum is starting to make me a little uncomfortable, all this talk about Vaseline, rectums, etc.
My succinctness is on a as needed basis ,strictly at my discretion, deal with it.
Obviously your ADD is improving?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6401
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by David Redszus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:24 pm

This forum is starting to make me a little uncomfortable, all this talk about Vaseline, rectums, etc.
My succinctness is on a as needed basis ,strictly at my discretion, deal with it.
Topic getting a little too close to home?

You do not exhibit discretion, nor good manners.
Fully expected.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm

This coming from the a member of the flock that showed great disdain for "PC" in the last election cycle?
Swallowing your own medicine is sometimes tough.
I do respect manners, but you have your head deep on the sand if you think I have for one second matched the juvenile insults hurled at me, my worst trait it appears, it must really rile them up as how little it effects me, based on how they just get more childish. Reign in your other cohorts, I know how to be civil, just don't think that means I agree with you and/or will be silent about it..

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6401
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm
This coming from the a member of the flock that showed great disdain for "PC" in the last election cycle?
Swallowing your own medicine is sometimes tough.
I do respect manners, but you have your head deep on the sand if you think I have for one second matched the juvenile insults hurled at me, my worst trait it appears, it must really rile them up as how little it effects me, based on how they just get more childish. Reign in your other cohorts, I know how to be civil, just don't think that means I agree with you and/or will be silent about it..
There is no need for you to be silent on topics upon which we may disagree. Your thoughtful comments are very welcome. All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof."

Attack any idea or perspective all you want; leave personal snide snarky insults on the floor.
Those kinds of retorts merely lower the intelligence level of everyone on this forum.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm
This coming from the a member of the flock that showed great disdain for "PC" in the last election cycle?
Swallowing your own medicine is sometimes tough.
I do respect manners, but you have your head deep on the sand if you think I have for one second matched the juvenile insults hurled at me, my worst trait it appears, it must really rile them up as how little it effects me, based on how they just get more childish. Reign in your other cohorts, I know how to be civil, just don't think that means I agree with you and/or will be silent about it..
There is no need for you to be silent on topics upon which we may disagree. Your thoughtful comments are very welcome. All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof."

Attack any idea or perspective all you want; leave personal snide snarky insults on the floor.
Those kinds of retorts merely lower the intelligence level of everyone on this forum.

Want "proof", consider the comment "All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof." who interjects "rectum" into the discourse?

Sorry can't resist, warning here comes a snarky:

Not possible. :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6401
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by David Redszus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm
This coming from the a member of the flock that showed great disdain for "PC" in the last election cycle?
Swallowing your own medicine is sometimes tough.
I do respect manners, but you have your head deep on the sand if you think I have for one second matched the juvenile insults hurled at me, my worst trait it appears, it must really rile them up as how little it effects me, based on how they just get more childish. Reign in your other cohorts, I know how to be civil, just don't think that means I agree with you and/or will be silent about it..
There is no need for you to be silent on topics upon which we may disagree. Your thoughtful comments are very welcome. All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof."

Attack any idea or perspective all you want; leave personal snide snarky insults on the floor.
Those kinds of retorts merely lower the intelligence level of everyone on this forum.

Want "proof", consider the comment "All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof." who interjects "rectum" into the discourse?

Sorry can't resist, warning here comes a snarky:

Not possible. :lol:
The anatomical term "rectum" is completely appropriate and correct considering the quality of response and its source. :)

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7768
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:37 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 pm

There is no need for you to be silent on topics upon which we may disagree. Your thoughtful comments are very welcome. All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof."

Attack any idea or perspective all you want; leave personal snide snarky insults on the floor.
Those kinds of retorts merely lower the intelligence level of everyone on this forum.

Want "proof", consider the comment "All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof." who interjects "rectum" into the discourse?

Sorry can't resist, warning here comes a snarky:

Not possible. :lol:
The anatomical term "rectum" is completely appropriate and correct considering the quality of response and its source. :)
Absolutely true. :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 pm

There is no need for you to be silent on topics upon which we may disagree. Your thoughtful comments are very welcome. All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof."

Attack any idea or perspective all you want; leave personal snide snarky insults on the floor.
Those kinds of retorts merely lower the intelligence level of everyone on this forum.

Want "proof", consider the comment "All I ask is a civil discourse and a presentation of facts instead of a childish and petulant demand for "proof." who interjects "rectum" into the discourse?

Sorry can't resist, warning here comes a snarky:

Not possible. :lol:
The anatomical term "rectum" is completely appropriate and correct considering the quality of response and its source. :)
"All I ask is a civil discourse..."

But unable to adhere to, evidently. [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6401
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by David Redszus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:00 pm

But, you must understand. I am being civil.
You should see me when the barbarian emerges in a hungry and foul mood. =P~

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Presidential Self Pardon

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:38 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:00 pm
But, you must understand. I am being civil.
You should see me when the barbarian emerges in a hungry and foul mood. =P~
Then you are likely delusional or bipolar or ADD, or some combination, based simply on what you have posted on this thread.
And if I'm correct, its not your fault, as its a disease the medical field is trying to resolve.
Said without malice.

Post Reply