May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7203
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:37 pm

Looks like being anti-Trump 24/7 is not working out to well for CNN. :mrgreen: =D>

"CNN’s ongoing ratings crisis has now reached the point where the far-left anti-Trump channel was unable to place a single show in the top 25 throughout the month of May. Worse still, the Stormy Daniels Network did not have a single show that managed to attract an average of even 900,000 total viewers, much less a million.

As my colleague Joshua Caplan reported earlier this week, the overall picture for CNN is disastrous. Even as Fox News climbed in the ratings, the hate-spewing CNN collapsed when compared to last year, a calamitous drop of -25 percent of primetime viewers.
CNN is doing so poorly, though, it does not even have a breakout star. Every hour is a ratings disaster. CNN’s best showing in May was Anderson Cooper 360, but his primetime hour placed at #26 with an average of only 888,000 viewers.

With the exception of Fox & Friends First, which airs at 4 a.m., every single show on Fox News — and this is important — every single show on Fox News, regardless of the hour it aired, beat CNN’s highest rated show.
Anderson Cooper, CNN’s top-rated show, also lost to a large part of MSNBC’s line up."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... in-top-25/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:00 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:37 pm
Looks like being anti-Trump 24/7 is not working out to well for CNN. :mrgreen: =D>

"CNN’s ongoing ratings crisis has now reached the point where the far-left anti-Trump channel was unable to place a single show in the top 25 throughout the month of May. Worse still, the Stormy Daniels Network did not have a single show that managed to attract an average of even 900,000 total viewers, much less a million.

As my colleague Joshua Caplan reported earlier this week, the overall picture for CNN is disastrous. Even as Fox News climbed in the ratings, the hate-spewing CNN collapsed when compared to last year, a calamitous drop of -25 percent of primetime viewers.
CNN is doing so poorly, though, it does not even have a breakout star. Every hour is a ratings disaster. CNN’s best showing in May was Anderson Cooper 360, but his primetime hour placed at #26 with an average of only 888,000 viewers.

With the exception of Fox & Friends First, which airs at 4 a.m., every single show on Fox News — and this is important — every single show on Fox News, regardless of the hour it aired, beat CNN’s highest rated show.
Anderson Cooper, CNN’s top-rated show, also lost to a large part of MSNBC’s line up."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... in-top-25/
So you might make an electable politician one day, you got the lying down pat, maybe your current observations of which way the wind blows, you might actually attract a few votes. I would suggest staying away from the leading angle though, haven't seen anything yet that shows you can think for yourself, and give a basis for your conclusion, other then you are part of a some group.

GLHS60
Pro
Pro
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 am
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by GLHS60 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:58 pm

So posting a Breitbart article is lying now??

As you are so fair minded how about posting some CNN, ABC etc. articles where they lied.

Ones they had to retract the lies they told.

Then your ramblings would have some credibility.

Thanks
Randy
Sherwood Park
Alberta,Canada

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:09 pm

GLHS60 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:58 pm
So posting a Breitbart article is lying now??

As you are so fair minded how about posting some CNN, ABC etc. articles where they lied.

Ones they had to retract the lies they told.

Then your ramblings would have some credibility.

Thanks
Randy
When you repeat another's lies intentionally with out a sincere qualifier, you own it.

"crisis" my butt.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7203
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 pm

I warned you to stock up on something like Vaseline. Now you are saying your butt is in crisis? :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 pm
I warned you to stock up on something like Vaseline. Now you are saying your butt is in crisis? :D
:shock:

GLHS60
Pro
Pro
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 am
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by GLHS60 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:59 am

Should have stated "Constitutional Crisis" like the fake news are always squawking about??

Thanks
Randy

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:09 pm
When you repeat another's lies intentionally with out a sincere qualifier, you own it.

"crisis" my butt.
Sherwood Park
Alberta,Canada

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:56 pm

GLHS60 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:59 am
Should have stated "Constitutional Crisis" like the fake news are always squawking about??

Thanks
Randy

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:09 pm
When you repeat another's lies intentionally with out a sincere qualifier, you own it.

"crisis" my butt.
Guess we have "alternative" rule books.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6225
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by David Redszus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm

CNN could have scored very high in the ratings if they had shown some Stormy Daniels films in prime time.

Instead they went with political pornography.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3689
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:43 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm
CNN could have scored very high in the ratings if they had shown some Stormy Daniels films in prime time.

Instead they went with political pornography.
I don't know, bud. I'd rather not have to see that gutted salmon :-&

Post Reply