Leakers to NYT Confirm FBI Ran Spy Operation Against Trump Campaign

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Leakers to NYT Confirm FBI Ran Spy Operation Against Trump Campaign

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 17, 2018 10:48 am

More confirmation that the Trump campaign was being spied on. Remember all of those on this forum who blasted President Trump for saying that he was being spied on. Turns out it was even more than that. Did they spy on any other Republican? Apparently not. That tells me that Trump was indeed an outsider who they could not control like the rest of the Republican field. They were scared to death that he might win and expose their corruption. That is exactly what is happening.

"Leakers to the New York Times confirmed in a story published on Wednesday that the FBI had run a spy operation on the Trump campaign that involved government informants, secret subpoenas, and possible wiretaps.

The story comes ahead of the release of the pending Department of Justice inspector general report on the FBI’s actions during the 2016 election, and likely is an attempt by the leakers to paint the FBI’s efforts in the most flattering light possible.
But the story revealed that the FBI – which is supposed to be an apolitical agency – was spying on the Trump campaign through phone records and with “at least one” human asset.

“The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos,” the Times reported, citing “current and former officials.”
The revelation of “at least one government informant” appears to confirm a Washington Post story last week in which leakers revealed that the FBI had a “top secret intelligence source” — a U.S. citizen who likely lived overseas — who had spied on members of the Trump campaign for the FBI.
The Post‘s report came out as House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) was fighting the Justice Department for access to information on the source.

According to the Wall Street Journal‘s Kimberley Strassel, the source meant “the FBI secretly had a person on the payroll who used his or her non-FBI credentials to interact in some capacity with the Trump campaign.”
“This would amount to spying, and it is hugely disconcerting,” she wrote in a piece last Thursday."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -campaign/

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Leakers to NYT Confirm FBI Ran Spy Operation Against Trump Campaign

Post by sanfordandson » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

Go FBI Go! =D> :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

A lover of government corruption. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"U.S. intelligence officials who participated in the 2016 Russian interference narrative/scheme are now attempting to justify their conspiratorial conduct with leaks to the New York Times and Washington Post. Their leaks are a transparent effort to justify prior conduct."

Edit: THIS JUST IN: Then-CIA Director, John Brennan, sucked up bgtime to get a job with Hillary;
he worked tidbits from the phony ‘Pee Dossier’ into Obama’s Daily Intel Briefing (PDB)
My takeaway is that Brennan and Hillary pegged Obama correctly......
<><> Obama was stupid enough to believe it......
and
<><> too stupid to understand he was reading falsified intel.

jet1
Pro
Pro

Post by jet1 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 am

imagine if Hillary would have won. No one would ever know of these crazy actions.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 am

jet1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 am
imagine if Hillary would have won. No one would ever know of these crazy actions.
That is so true. The level of corruption would have just continued and most likely intensified. The payoff money would have been flowing into Clinton Foundation coffers. Again the lefties on this forum are fine with that. They have no problem with government corruption.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am
Or a pretty typical counterinteligence investigation.

You put a criminal in the WH and criminal get investigated and hopefully convicted. At some point you will need to come to terms with that.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm

jet1 wrote:
Kinda like saying, "i'm glad I got drunk and hit that full school bus head on, I now know my airbag works"

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 pm

mk e wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am
Or a pretty typical counterinteligence investigation.

You put a criminal in the WH and criminal get investigated and hopefully convicted. At some point you will need to come to terms with that.
Trying to frame people in order to get a duly elected President evicted from office is NOT a typical counterintelligence investigation.

Here is evidence of the framing by the FBI etc. They tried to set up George Papadopoulos.

EXCLUSIVE: A London Meeting Before The Election Aroused George Papadopoulos’s Suspicions

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered — and he would accept — during the presidential campaign.
The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.
Halper’s September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasn’t his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/25/georg ... on-emails/
Last edited by 1989TransAm on Thu May 17, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm
jet1 wrote:
Kinda like saying, "i'm glad I got drunk and hit that full school bus head on, I now know my airbag works"
More gibberish. What in the hell are you talking about? [-X #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 pm
[/quote]

He and Mark do an excellent job of talking in circles and being completely wrong all the time.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 17, 2018 9:02 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm
jet1 wrote:
Dude, "gibberish" says more about you then me, and I'm OK with that. #-o

Review this:
Analogy | Definition of Analogy by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/analogy
plural analogies. 1 a : a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu May 17, 2018 9:18 pm

The funniest will be when some day all the corruption bites all these ones like on here, in their rears. You think that in supporting the evil doers that you will be safe from their evil. Not so. =D>

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri May 18, 2018 7:14 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Trying to frame people in order to get a duly elected President evicted from office is NOT a typical counterintelligence investigation.
Nobody tried to frame anybody. It's pretty typical to offer a suspect an opportunity to do what you think they are doing....like offering to buy drugs from a suspected dealer, or offering explosives to a suspected terrorist....or offering information to a suspected spy.

Honest people say no to the offer and realky honest people call the police to report it. The Rump team bit on everything everytime it looks like....you elected a POS.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Wrong. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The FBI and the other intel agencies worked in cahoots to frame people in the Trump campaign such as Popodoupalos(sp). Stephen Halper was one of those hired to do the framing. The whole story is unravelling.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:43 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 pm
Wrong. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The FBI and the other intel agencies worked in cahoots to frame people in the Trump campaign such as Popodoupalos(sp). Stephen Halper was one of those hired to do the framing. The whole story is unravelling.
All liars and conspirators,,,,,,except trump team.