North Korea suspends high level talks with South Korea over military drills with US

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: North Korea suspends high level talks with South Korea over military drills with US

Post by mk e » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:31 am
What changed was Trump slapped sanctions on them like they've never seen before.
Unlikely. Sanctions are a long game that nornally take many years to have any real impact and China and Russia were breaking them anyway......we'll see. I'd love to see it work out.....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: North Korea suspends high level talks with South Korea over military drills with US

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 am

engineczar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:03 am
If the summit with Trump doesn't occur that would make the trolls soooo happy. They're having a hard enough time stomaching the thought of peace in Korea because of Trump. They would rather have a perpetual war and a nuclear NK than to have to admit that Trump had any kind of success. Pretty sad really. Not exactly what I would call rational.
You speak with the air great authority about people you make little effort to truly understand.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 16, 2018 1:19 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 am
engineczar wrote:
If the summit with Trump doesn't occur that would make the trolls soooo happy. They're having a hard enough time stomaching the thought of peace in Korea because of Trump. They would rather have a perpetual war and a nuclear NK than to have to admit that Trump had any kind of success. Pretty sad really. Not exactly what I would call rational.
You speak with the air great authority about people you make little effort to truly understand.
You are a great one to talk.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm

j-c-c wrote:
engineczar wrote:
Where did i say I was talking about you or anyone else on Speedtalk?

Anyone here willing to admit being a troll, that feels I addressed them above personally, I will sincerely offer a public apology.

Crickets.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm
j-c-c wrote:
engineczar wrote:

Anyone here willing to admit being a troll, that feels I addressed them above personally, I will sincerely offer a public apology.

Crickets.
See what I did there?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm
engineczar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Crickets.
See what I did there?
Prove you are a parrot?

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Wed May 16, 2018 5:45 pm

No just show how double standards work.

I would've used hypocrite but that's kinda strong.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:45 pm
No just show how double standards work.

I would've used hypocrite but that's kinda strong.
But correct. :D