BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:48 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:29 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:39 pm
The dossier. After all this time it cannot be verified.
About 1/2 - 2/3 has been verified at this point. That is considered extremely good....you are letting your self be misled and distracted .

Hannaty spues a daily mish mash of fact and fiction ment to be misleading and offer distractions.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9555
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:48 pm
mk e wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:29 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:39 pm
The dossier. After all this time it cannot be verified.
About 1/2 - 2/3 has been verified at this point. That is considered extremely good....you are letting your self be misled and distracted .

Hannaty spues a daily mish mash of fact and fiction ment to be misleading and offer distractions.
Pure unadulterated bullsh!t.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5050
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by RevTheory » Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 pm

This kind of shit is why Ken just posts up a big, "F*ck you" finger. It's not even worth it anymore.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:45 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 pm
This kind of shit is why Ken just posts up a big, "F*ck you" finger. It's not even worth it anymore.
You aren't in on the joke I see. LOL

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:46 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:19 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:48 pm
mk e wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:29 am


About 1/2 - 2/3 has been verified at this point. That is considered extremely good....you are letting your self be misled and distracted .

Hannaty spues a daily mish mash of fact and fiction ment to be misleading and offer distractions.
Pure unadulterated bullsh!t.
Take the Seth rich fiction. You were buying it.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5050
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by RevTheory » Wed May 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Chromedome, you really need some help. Is there a supplement you can take that may help with cognitive brain function?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:44 pm
Chromedome, you really need some help. Is there a supplement you can take that may help with cognitive brain function?
Why not just shut me up with a logical argument?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9555
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:44 pm
Chromedome, you really need some help. Is there a supplement you can take that may help with cognitive brain function?
Why not just shut me up with a logical argument?
We have and you claim to be uninformed about the subject.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:44 pm
Chromedome, you really need some help. Is there a supplement you can take that may help with cognitive brain function?
Why not just shut me up with a logical argument?
We have and you claim to be uninformed about the subject.
Lol you funny, Change the channel on occasion hannaty is a shill for rump and is full of Shi! Most of the time.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9555
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Sean Hannity is a true American Patriot. He is right 99% of the time.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi on Monday officially retracted and apologized for an InfoWars article he wrote in 2018 claiming that murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich (and his brother Aaron Rich) leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks during the 2016 election.

“Dr. Corsi acknowledges that his allegations were not based upon any independent factual knowledge regarding Seth or Aaron Rich,” a statement on InfoWars read. The website claimed that Corsi based his false claims off a Washington Times column by retired Adm. James Lyons, which was also retracted late last year.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:54 pm

Lets see how Hannity is under oath.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3110
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by gmrocket » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:54 pm
Lets see how Hannity is under oath.
You could write crazy shyt for the national enquirer...you'd fit right in

Will this take trump down, again for the 300th time??

Just asking

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 am

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:54 pm
Lets see how Hannity is under oath.
You could write crazy shyt for the national enquirer...you'd fit right in

Will this take trump down, again for the 300th time??

Just asking
Hannity put his foot in it by saying cohen told him he paid off the president's whores with out his knowledge. Now say it under oath or shut the fu#k up bitch. I think that is a prime example of fake news by your definition.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4428
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: BRENNAN lied Two Top Officials Contradict Ex-CIA Director’s SWORN Denial of Reliance on Dossier

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:02 am

“If he (Hannity) has information to share he ought to do it before Congress under oath. We know that is not true because we have a tape recording of the president discussing those hush payments, so we know Mr. Cohen was testifying truthfully.”

Fake news is when you make up shit and present it as fact.

Post Reply