List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by RevTheory » Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 am

LOL! All you have to do is read his posts.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by j-c-c » Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 am
LOL! All you have to do is read his posts.
So I guess you didn't read mine?
Or if you did, you were unable to understand what "simple minded derogatory declarations" actually means?

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by engineczar » Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:59 am
The good Samaritan was on full display in isreal killing their neighbors ,,I am sure jesus would approve, LOLOLOLO LOLOLOLO FUC#!$@ IDIOTS and hallucinating hacks and murdering war mongering mo fos. Trump has no I repeat no f idea about the history of Isreal. And that includes you Rev. So what did yahawah do with his cut of the virgins??? Answer that please I have been wondering about that for a long time.
Interesting take. I see no mention of the explosives and kite carrying fire bombs targeting the Israelis by Hamas. I guess self defense is no longer permitted.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by engineczar » Tue May 15, 2018 10:04 am

j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 am
RevTheory wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 am
LOL! All you have to do is read his posts.
So I guess you didn't read mine?
Or if you did, you were unable to understand what "simple minded derogatory declarations" actually means?
You mean like calling people stupid, or Nazis, or White Supremacists? Interesting that you have no problem slinging "simple minded derogatory declarations" but take offense when it's against you.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by Firedome8 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:31 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:59 am
The good Samaritan was on full display in isreal killing their neighbors ,,I am sure jesus would approve, LOLOLOLO LOLOLOLO FUC#!$@ IDIOTS and hallucinating hacks and murdering war mongering mo fos. Trump has no I repeat no f idea about the history of Isreal. And that includes you Rev. So what did yahawah do with his cut of the virgins??? Answer that please I have been wondering about that for a long time.
Interesting take. I see no mention of the explosives and kite carrying fire bombs targeting the Israelis by Hamas. I guess self defense is no longer permitted.
I saw a modern military arsenal in force, and I saw stone throwing protesters,,post up the kite bombs? Was the army being overrun that 60 were killed?? How many Israeli died? At least they are being true to the old testament with the killing and occupation and all.

I may add I have no answers . and do not have all the info.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by j-c-c » Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:04 am
j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 am
RevTheory wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 am
LOL! All you have to do is read his posts.
So I guess you didn't read mine?
Or if you did, you were unable to understand what "simple minded derogatory declarations" actually means?
You mean like calling people stupid, or Nazis, or White Supremacists? Interesting that you have no problem slinging "simple minded derogatory declarations" but take offense when it's against you.
There is a big difference in slamming a person vs a person's words.
Next

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by engineczar » Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm
There is a big difference in slamming a person vs a person's words.
Next
j-c-c wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:09 pm
My #1 would be ban stupid people, but God? made them I suppose for a reason, didn't know they were of only one political leaning.
Next

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by engineczar » Tue May 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:31 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:59 am
The good Samaritan was on full display in isreal killing their neighbors ,,I am sure jesus would approve, LOLOLOLO LOLOLOLO FUC#!$@ IDIOTS and hallucinating hacks and murdering war mongering mo fos. Trump has no I repeat no f idea about the history of Isreal. And that includes you Rev. So what did yahawah do with his cut of the virgins??? Answer that please I have been wondering about that for a long time.
Interesting take. I see no mention of the explosives and kite carrying fire bombs targeting the Israelis by Hamas. I guess self defense is no longer permitted.
I saw a modern military arsenal in force, and I saw stone throwing protesters,,post up the kite bombs? Was the army being overrun that 60 were killed?? How many Israeli died? At least they are being true to the old testament with the killing and occupation and all.

I may add I have no answers . and do not have all the info.
Here's a hint, don't rush the border. Problem solved, no one gets hurt.

Secondary Question, where is an acceptable location for the Israelis? Should they be allowed to exist or is genocide the best option?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6700
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue May 15, 2018 10:19 pm

One was asked what he would do once he crossed the border. Kill Jews was the answer.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by Firedome8 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:49 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:06 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:31 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 am


Interesting take. I see no mention of the explosives and kite carrying fire bombs targeting the Israelis by Hamas. I guess self defense is no longer permitted.
I saw a modern military arsenal in force, and I saw stone throwing protesters,,post up the kite bombs? Was the army being overrun that 60 were killed?? How many Israeli died? At least they are being true to the old testament with the killing and occupation and all.

I may add I have no answers . and do not have all the info.
Here's a hint, don't rush the border. Problem solved, no one gets hurt.

Secondary Question, where is an acceptable location for the Israelis? Should they be allowed to exist or is genocide the best option?
Good point.

According to your book they came to palistine with orders from yahawah to commit genocide on all the occupants of the land and proceeded in doing so. But I say that's all bullish!! , So you tell me what the answer is?

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by engineczar » Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:49 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:06 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:31 pm


I saw a modern military arsenal in force, and I saw stone throwing protesters,,post up the kite bombs? Was the army being overrun that 60 were killed?? How many Israeli died? At least they are being true to the old testament with the killing and occupation and all.

I may add I have no answers . and do not have all the info.
Here's a hint, don't rush the border. Problem solved, no one gets hurt.

Secondary Question, where is an acceptable location for the Israelis? Should they be allowed to exist or is genocide the best option?
Good point.

According to your book they came to palistine with orders from yahawah to commit genocide on all the occupants of the land and proceeded in doing so. But I say that's all bullish!! , So you tell me what the answer is?
What book is that? I'm not a religious person so there is no book for me. I do however respect a persons choice to be religious if they so choose.

As far as an answer It's been what 4000 years with no answer? I don't there ever will be an answer in that part of the world.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 am

engineczar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:49 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:06 pm


Here's a hint, don't rush the border. Problem solved, no one gets hurt.

Secondary Question, where is an acceptable location for the Israelis? Should they be allowed to exist or is genocide the best option?
Good point.

According to your book they came to palistine with orders from yahawah to commit genocide on all the occupants of the land and proceeded in doing so. But I say that's all bullish!! , So you tell me what the answer is?
What book is that? I'm not a religious person so there is no book for me. I do however respect a persons choice to be religious if they so choose.

As far as an answer It's been what 4000 years with no answer? I don't there ever will be an answer in that part of the world.
Sorry my bad about your book. Choice is good just keep it out of government. I agree the answers are elusive in that part of world and my point is Trump is capable of making it worse..But I have no advice and maybe it takes a different approach,, good luck President Trump.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 am

engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm
There is a big difference in slamming a person vs a person's words.
Next
j-c-c wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:09 pm
My #1 would be ban stupid people, but God? made them I suppose for a reason, didn't know they were of only one political leaning.
Next
Anyone here willing to admit being stupid, that feels I addressed them above personally, I will sincerely offer a public apology.

Crickets.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by engineczar » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 am
engineczar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm
There is a big difference in slamming a person vs a person's words.
Next
j-c-c wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:09 pm
My #1 would be ban stupid people, but God? made them I suppose for a reason, didn't know they were of only one political leaning.
Next
Anyone here willing to admit being stupid, that feels I addressed them above personally, I will sincerely offer a public apology.

Crickets.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/opin ... u-are.html

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3862
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: List of things demo kkk rats want to take away

Post by Ken0069 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 am
Chromedome, you are a sad little man who lacks wisdom.
I guess that's why george soros still sends him his Troll paycheck each week, ie, he probably feels sorry for him! I wonder, is it painful to be THAT stupid? If it isn't it sure ought to be!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Post Reply