In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Post by sanfordandson » Mon May 14, 2018 11:04 am

mk e wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am
The only question I have is if the deal would actually help with NK or if the main goal is to line Rump's own family's pockets?

It makes no sense at all from most anyother perspective and appears to send a strong signal that ignoring US sanctions is OK.
Amazing how the trumpettes can scour the dark web to find some little morsel to make Trump look good, when it comes to common knowledge they are in the dark.

Like good sheep they will stay in line...

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Post by Firedome8 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:35 am

lefty o wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:50 am
mk e wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 am
lefty o wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 am

you got proof of what you say, or are you making up more stuff like normal?
google it.

Rump''s commerce deptarment fined them $1.2B
for violating the NK and Iran sanctions. The deal included ZTE firing the emplloyees involved whcih ZTE never did, so Rump's commerce dept banned the sale of US components to them.

The US military order all ZTE product out of base stores over security concerns, bestbuy dropped them for the same reason and most tech type reviews all say the same thing. These things were designed specifically to allow the chinese government to access them like they struggle to do with western products, then they are sold dirt cheap to get people to replace their secure expensive device with a cheap insecure devicy. ZTE is a big part of the chinese governement's effort to surpress diseint within china and a nice espionage tool outside China.

Wake up.....
wake up... listen little pecker head, you are constantly lying, so a person has to ask for facts. quit making crap up on the fly, and maybe someone will believe it when you make a statement.
You sir are delusional.

rebelrouser

Post by rebelrouser » Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm

North Korean leader has meet twice with china in preparation for Trump summit in June. Who really knows what Trump has given China in return for them to reel in North Korea? Maybe the ZTE deal is part of it? I know from 4,000 years of recorded history china was the dominate country in the world for about 3,400 years of that time. China wants to be back on top, and they are finally getting their act together, so look out for china.

bunner engines

Post by bunner engines » Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm
North Korean leader has meet twice with china in preparation for Trump summit in June. Who really knows what Trump has given China in return for them to reel in North Korea? Maybe the ZTE deal is part of it? I know from 4,000 years of recorded history china was the dominate country in the world for about 3,400 years of that time. China wants to be back on top, and they are finally getting their act together, so look out for china.
"china wants to be back on top, and they are finally getting their act together, so look out for china .

thank you , this is what trump has been saying for years !
china wants to be #1 in all aspects of power and money ,they have cheated on trade deals and are n/c sugar daddy.
trump knows this and is ready to fight the corruption that has been going on for decades.
it always cost less to do it right the first time!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 pm

bunner engines wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm
"china wants to be back on top, and they are finally getting their act together, so look out for china .

thank you , this is what trump has been saying for years !
Since the 80s and now the never-Trumpers are appalled and are trying to take him down over some shit that may or may not have happened 12 years ago.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Mon May 14, 2018 9:02 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am
lefty o wrote:
wake up... listen little pecker head, you are constantly lying, so a person has to ask for facts. quit making crap up on the fly, and maybe someone will believe it when you make a statement.
So you're saying that you have no facts of any kind on the suject to support your beliefs and need to rely on me to provide them, but somehow you magically know I'm lying?

Interesting. I think we're finished here.
you have in the past lied to me, about me. thats all i need to know your a liar, and therefore require evidence for anything you say!

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Mon May 14, 2018 9:03 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:35 am
lefty o wrote:
mk e wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

google it.

Rump''s commerce deptarment fined them $1.2B
for violating the NK and Iran sanctions. The deal included ZTE firing the emplloyees involved whcih ZTE never did, so Rump's commerce dept banned the sale of US components to them.

The US military order all ZTE product out of base stores over security concerns, bestbuy dropped them for the same reason and most tech type reviews all say the same thing. These things were designed specifically to allow the chinese government to access them like they struggle to do with western products, then they are sold dirt cheap to get people to replace their secure expensive device with a cheap insecure devicy. ZTE is a big part of the chinese governement's effort to surpress diseint within china and a nice espionage tool outside China.

Wake up.....
You sir are delusional.
how am i delusional, our so called engineer is a proven liar!

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 pm

China has the upper hand in the trade war vs the US. This is just one example.

Chinas economy (by GDP) will be larger than ours withing 10 years.

they have 6% growth rate and climbing.

Ours is 3% at best and projected to decline to 1.9% within 2 years.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue May 15, 2018 6:51 pm

I was worried the new DT China Golf club was in jeopardy of moving forward, until DT came to his senses, and put the "greatest Job creator in the World" hat back on.

(note, he never said it had to be American jobs) #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 pm

So we should do nothing? Is that what you are saying?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue May 15, 2018 10:44 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 pm

So we should do nothing? Is that what you are saying?
We should worry about our GDP and booming national debt. Trump is failing at both.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:03 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
lefty o wrote:

You sir are delusional.
so no come back, or did you take your meds today!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 pm

lefty o wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm
lefty o wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

You sir are delusional.
But yet you beleve a proven liar, and when it really matters how will you know when he is telling the truth ?

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 pm
lefty o wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm
lefty o wrote:

But yet you beleve a proven liar, and when it really matters how will you know when he is telling the truth ?
so your another one who is going to tell me what i know or believe? ftard! move along troll! [-X