In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Post by RevTheory » Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am

Do you have a valid link to any of that nonsense?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Post by j-c-c » Fri May 18, 2018 12:50 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am
"a valid link to nonsense"?

OxyMORON comes to mind. :lol:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am
Which part?
ZTE amendment
https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch ... e-ban/amp/

China investing in project with Trump branded resort
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/15/news/co ... index.html

Qatar being labeled terror state after not investing in Kushner
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... 47%3famp=1

Qatar being reliable friend after investing in Kushner
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/n ... 6-5th.html

Lots of money changing hand as US policies change back and forth.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri May 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Yep! Just as I suspected; anti-Trump "news" outlets conflating things and throwing a negative twist into everything that involves Donald Trump or anyone he knows.

You guys are too much and I'm convinced that you're blowing up this board with craziness because Trump is doing a fantastic job and your hopes of indictment and impeachment have vaporized and now the boomerang effect is taking place.

I love it! \:D/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri May 18, 2018 1:10 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:07 pm
I'm convinced that you're blowing up this board with craziness because Trump is doing a fantastic job .........

Well, don't let us spoil your fantasy. #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri May 18, 2018 1:15 pm

You guys need medication to deal with your TDS!

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri May 18, 2018 1:16 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Yep! Just as I suspected; anti-Trump "news" outlets....
Every place that reports news gets your "anti-Rump" label.....because what he's doing makes him look pretty bad. Poor TransAm has had to shift from news sites to conspiracy sites to finds "news" he likes.

.....and it's only going to keep getting worse. You elected a POS lying, thieving criminal and more and more is going to end up in the open now that he put himself in the spotlight.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri May 18, 2018 1:32 pm

"said Norm Eisen, the former ethics chief for President Barack Obama and a CNN contributor. "

If you can't see through that, you need far-greater help than any one person can give you.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri May 18, 2018 1:51 pm

I don't even read it, so no need to see through it. I could care less what anyone THINKS about the news, i skip to the facts.

Qatar is a long standing US ally. Rump cut ties with them the same day his Sec of State was praising them...odd but ok.

Then is comes out the Kushner was pushing for his...ok, he's Rump's ME guy for some reason, not that he has any ME experirnce, but OK.

Then it come out that Kushner tried to borrow money from then...hmmmm

Then they say they knoe exactly why they were put on the terror list and it has nothing to do with terror

Then they do give Kushner the money he wanted

Then they are back off the terror list....magically.

It looks like Rump is doing the same thing with China

The names for this it bribery and extortion.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:09 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Yep! Just as I suspected; anti-Trump "news" outlets conflating things and throwing a negative twist into everything that involves Donald Trump or anyone he knows.

You guys are too much and I'm convinced that you're blowing up this board with craziness because Trump is doing a fantastic job and your hopes of indictment and impeachment have vaporized and now the boomerang effect is taking place.

Did you support President Bush and his policies?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Absolutely! We've learned since then that they'll stop fighting each other just long enough push out the "oppressors" and then go back to war among themselves. It's Biblical!

That's why President Trump isn't interested in regime change or nation building. Do what you want but you can't chant "death to America and death to Israel" and say that your sole intent is to wipe Christians off the planet and be allowed to develop nukes.

Stop with your ridiculous hatred for a man who's standing up for us and please try to think rationally beyond what CNN want's to divert your attention to because Hillary didn't win.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:08 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 pm
Absolutely! We've learned since then that they'll stop fighting each other just long enough push out the "oppressors" and then go back to war among themselves. It's Biblical!

That's why President Trump isn't interested in regime change or nation building. Do what you want but you can't chant "death to America and death to Israel" and say that your sole intent is to wipe Christians off the planet and be allowed to develop nukes.

Stop with your ridiculous hatred for a man who's standing up for us and please try to think rationally beyond what CNN want's to divert your attention to because Hillary didn't win.

Your view of the bush gang is of no surprise. "Its biblical" please do go on. Credit ware credit is due.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am

"Ware" did I mention Bush? And if you actually knew what was written in the Bible, you wouldn't be asking me to tell you.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:58 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am
"Ware" did I mention Bush? And if you actually knew what was written in the Bible, you wouldn't be asking me to tell you.
I was just guessing you were blind to the Bush mobs lies and deception. I have at least read and studied The bible for quite some time, I am always willing to be corrected and or learn something new. I have concluded it is an old book full of contradictions and delusion and your believe it is all true . Do believe everything in The bible or am I wrong about that? Did you read it?