In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Post by mk e » Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm

So we should do nothing? Is that what you are saying?
Doing thing that make a little more sense might be what he's saying.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: In a stunning trade policy reversal, Trump pledges to revive Chinese bussiness and prevent Chinese job losses.

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:52 am

lefty o wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 pm
lefty o wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

so no come back, or did you take your meds today!
But yet you beleve a proven liar, and when it really matters how will you know when he is telling the truth ?
so your another one who is going to tell me what i know or believe? ftard! move along troll! [-X

I read what you post! Doesn't that reveal what you know and or beleve??? Or you are just running your spit faucet.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:52 am
I read what you post! Doesn't that reveal what you know and or beleve??? Or you are just running your spit faucet.
Probably not, he tends to vomit on the key board.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

Firedome8 wrote:
lefty o wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 pm

But yet you beleve a proven liar, and when it really matters how will you know when he is telling the truth ?
so your another one who is going to tell me what i know or believe? ftard! move along troll! [-X

you dont know shit, neither does that flake engineer. you both THINK you have a clue, and you dont! 2 liars!

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed May 16, 2018 1:01 pm

And now we know why the sudden change.

72 hours earlier the Chisese government agreed to provide up to $1B to a project in Indonesia that includes a Trump branded resort and golf course.

What a self dealing POS.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

rebelrouser

Post by rebelrouser » Wed May 16, 2018 2:02 pm

I just wonder if the reason Trump would not release his tax records is that he is not in good financial shape? And he has figured out that after midterms he will most likely be impeached, so the Chinese deal is his way of at least making some money out of being president. He used Russian money for years after his third bankruptcy, why not get something from the Chinese. His daughter has already secured marketing permission in china.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/ ... story.html

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 pm

He's been self-dealing at every turn since election night.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:31 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am
Firedome8 wrote:
lefty o wrote:

you dont know shit, neither does that flake engineer. you both THINK you have a clue, and you dont! 2 liars!
Oh now I am in my place,,,you really showed me!!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:01 pm
And now we know why the sudden change.

72 hours earlier the Chisese government agreed to provide up to $1B to a project in Indonesia that includes a Trump branded resort and golf course.

What a self dealing POS.
Lock him up !

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Wed May 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:31 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am
Firedome8 wrote:

Oh now I am in my place,,,you really showed me!!!
cant show a mental midget much.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed May 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Mr.leftist always knows how to put it down!

Good one sir! :lol:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri May 18, 2018 7:33 am

He just reversed course on Qatar too.....lasy year when they didn't invest in Kushner they were terrorists, now that they've agreed to invest 100s of millions Qatar is back of our freind a list......I think they call that extortion.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 am

mk e wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:33 am
He just reversed course on Qatar too.....lasy year when they didn't invest in Kushner they were terrorists, now that they've agreed to invest 100s of millions Qatar is back of our freind a list......I think they call that extortion.
Exactly it is a mob mentality ! How this is not apparent to everyone is telling.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri May 18, 2018 9:54 am

mk e wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:33 am
The sharpness of DT is most apparent when approaching the fine line between transnactional and extortion. Hubris IMO allows him to often cross it. He will eventually get his comeuppance, if his followers ever decide, nobody is above the law, and quit their constant deflection of "well "X" did it" mantra [-X .

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 am

The house commerce committee voted unanimously yesterday to add an amendment to the commerce appropriation bill they are working on to make it a crime to reverse the ZTE sanctions.

Apparently they aren't buying the great need to save jobs in China as the real reason Rump is planning to remove the sanctions.

They had to do the same thing on Russian sanctions, and its now leaking out that a large bribe was planned but it's disclosure in the Rump dossier gave the intermediary, Qatar, cold feet.. .....and appears to have been part of why Qatar, where us headquarters for the ME is located, was branded a terrorist sponsor......until the agreed to "invest" in the Kushner business, now they are no longer bad.

What a mess.....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer