Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat May 12, 2018 11:08 pm

This is just too much. "Are They going to help us drain the swamp? Are they trying hard to get on Trump’s good side." :D

"OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal. (Full title).
Earlier this week President Trump withdrew from the sham Iranian nuclear deal. President Trump knew the deal with the Iranian mullahs was not working.
This was despite former Secretary of State John Kerry working against the Trump administration to salvage the weak deal with the Iranian regime.
Of course, the Iranian regime is very upset with President Trump’s decision.
Now this… Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.
H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.” That would be interesting.#JCPOA
— Raman Ghavami (@Raman_Ghavami) May 8, 2018"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... nuke-deal/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Post by exhaustgases » Sat May 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Its all really so cool that finally the crookedness of that Marxist party is so in everyones face.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Post by j-c-c » Sun May 13, 2018 12:48 am

If true, releasing names would be extremely disadvantageous for Iran, ie doesn't make sense, and who would believe them anyway, except DT?.
Nice movie plot though =D>

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Sun May 13, 2018 3:19 pm

I hope they do it. Not so sure I'd believe anything Iran had to say but it would be interesting seeing what shakes out of the rug.
If there were payoffs, bet those politicians are more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

pcnsd
Pro
Pro

Post by pcnsd » Sun May 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Makes you wonder who is exposed?
"Merkel-says-trump-s-iran-pullout-harms-trust-in-global-order"
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... obal-order
- Paul

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon May 14, 2018 11:47 am

Who would have thought that Democraps operational style exists even in Iran?

Wonder how much the Clintstones made on that deal?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon May 14, 2018 12:10 pm

You guys know this a fake story right?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon May 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Probably why Kerry has been over in Iran in the last week or so.

Edit. Another source for the story. "No Wonder John Kerry And The EU Leaders Are In A State Of Panic – Bribes Taken On The Iran Deal."

"Iran is threatening to release the names of Western officials who took bribe money to pass the Iran Nuke Deal. I am not surprised, as an investigator I follow by the name of George Webb spoke about this in one of his latest videos.

No wonder John Kerry has been working overtime to save the Iran Nuclear Deal. This is the most corrupt scheme in government history. Those who took kickbacks to pass this Deal should be arrested and charged. Is this not called “treason?”
They played politics with a fragile world on the brink of nuclear war. It is sad that when it comes down to the bottom line, money is the end all for politicians.

President Trump must be on the trail of this deception. I am sure he knew of this when he decided to withdraw from the flawed Deal.
It appears that the group of countries who put the Deal together are sticking with it, even though the deal, for all intents and purposes, seems to be a scam of treason and fraud."

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/no-w ... iran-deal/

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Yes, it all over the right-wing conspiracy sites but there doesn't appear to be an actual spice for the story....i clicked on 2-3links and found nothing and sourcing.

I'm pretty sure it's fake news.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:18 pm

I hope the Iranians start spuing the truth ! That could be enlightening to hear their version.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 pm
Yes, it all over the right-wing conspiracy sites but there doesn't appear to be an actual spice for the story....i clicked on 2-3links and found nothing and sourcing.

I'm pretty sure it's fake news.
If only the Iranians had produced a dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton then you'd believe it.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:18 pm
I hope the Iranians start spuing the truth ! That could be enlightening to hear their version.
They are....they have secured assurance from Russia and China (I think) to remain in the deal. Now on to europe...who will probanly follow the US, but just might tell Rump to piss off because tbe airpkane, oil and other deals are needed for their own economies and thats what the Iranians are hoping for
Mark
Mechanical Engineer