Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8413
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 pm

This is huge news. Special Agent Joe Pientka says that McCabe had their 302 changed to show that Flynn was lying. Both he and Strzok had stated they did not think Flynn was lying. The judge in the Flynn case will have a field day with this news. He as already ordered Mueller to hand over any exculpatory evidence in regards to Flynn. A shot across the bow indeed. =D> From the article:

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has just dropped a sunlight grenade into the prosecution of Michael Flynn with a jaw-dropping request letter (full pdf below) to FBI Director Christopher Wray. [Judiciary Link Here]

Within the letter Chairman Grassley outlines a prior briefing from fired FBI Director James Comey to the Senate Judiciary Committee, and contrasts the false presentations of Comey -regarding Michael Flynn- against recently known evidence.

Additionally, Grassley is requesting: ♦the transcription of the phone call(s) intercepted by the FBI between Flynn and Russian Ambassador Kislyak; ♦the FD 302’s written by the FBI in their interview with Michael Flynn; ♦and testimony from Special Agent Joe Pientka, likely the second FBI agent who was partnered with Peter Strzok for the Flynn interview.

The name of the second FBI agent was previously unknown, and it’s likely Chairman Grassley outed the name for a very specific reason. This is a BIG shot across the bow."

The rest of the story here: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-149152

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8413
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri May 11, 2018 10:58 pm

One more thing. The IG report is supposed to be out by the end of May. Gowdy has scheduled a hearing with Horowitz During the first week of June.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4652
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by mk e » Sat May 12, 2018 9:49 am

It's a show they out on to keep the base fired up.

He pleaded guilty. That means he's convicted with no opportunity to appeal, so that is settled no matter what nonsense you find designed to confuse and distract you.

The question before the court is what should the punishment be. Flynn gets to look at evidence for use in his sentencing hearing, that's the normal process.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4409
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by RevTheory » Sat May 12, 2018 9:57 am

The judge can reverse his plea if the evidence warrants it. The bottom line is that Flynn didn't lie but was basically bankrupted and his son was threatened by a prosecutor that withheld evidence and lied about the evidence he did have an Flynn just wanted it to end.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8413
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat May 12, 2018 11:44 am

mk e wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:49 am
It's a show they out on to keep the base fired up.

He pleaded guilty. That means he's convicted with no opportunity to appeal, so that is settled no matter what nonsense you find designed to confuse and distract you.

The question before the court is what should the punishment be. Flynn gets to look at evidence for use in his sentencing hearing, that's the normal process.
Do you really believe all the crap that you post? If evidence surfaces that exonerates someone do you still keep them in prison?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5554
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by sanfordandson » Sat May 12, 2018 11:46 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:44 am

Do you really believe all the crap that you post?
I was wondering the same about you. Not sure if anybody can really be that stupid but yet here you are.... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8413
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat May 12, 2018 11:47 am

Little troll boy posting from his mommy's basement. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3374
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by exhaustgases » Sat May 12, 2018 5:28 pm

I love how the demon rats support all this corruption, they love it. Well why not they love evil and wickedness, so it all makes sense.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4652
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by mk e » Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:44 am

Do you really believe all the crap that you post? If evidence surfaces that exonerates someone do you still keep them in prison?
I'm just telling you how the system works. The is no evidence in the world to get you past a confession and guilty plea. The judge might make the sentence light based on what they find, but he's guilty.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8413
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat May 12, 2018 7:06 pm

mk e wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:44 am

Do you really believe all the crap that you post? If evidence surfaces that exonerates someone do you still keep them in prison?
I'm just telling you how the system works. The is no evidence in the world to get you past a confession and guilty plea. The judge might make the sentence light based on what they find, but he's guilty.
Guilty of what?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4409
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by RevTheory » Sat May 12, 2018 7:08 pm

You're wrong, Mark. It's not common but a judge can reverse a guilty plea if the prosecution withheld evidence and squeezed someone into a false plea just to make it go away.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8413
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat May 12, 2018 7:09 pm

To protect his son. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4652
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by mk e » Sat May 12, 2018 7:11 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:08 pm
You're wrong, Mark. It's not common but a judge can reverse a guilty plea if the prosecution withheld evidence and squeezed someone into a false plea just to make it go away.
If there is evidence that the plea was gives under duress then it can be set aside......pretty unlikely. You guys are living in denial.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4652
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by mk e » Sat May 12, 2018 7:13 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:09 pm
To protect his son. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If thats the case then it sounds like his son goes to jail if the judge reverses his guilty plea.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4409
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From ..

Post by RevTheory » Sat May 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Mark, you are so far off in outer space... again. It's you guys that are living in denial and you'll see soon enough.

Post Reply