Lynch Threatened To Re-open Eric Garner Investigation If NYPD Leaked Info On Weiner Laptop

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Lynch Threatened To Re-open Eric Garner Investigation If NYPD Leaked Info On Weiner Laptop

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am

Here is the Weiner story that I alluded to yesterday. I am sure there will be more stories on this out today. Lot's more at the link.

Independent Journalist TracyBeanz has uncovered a trail of dirt on Loretta Lynch discovered within thr OIG report on Andrew McCabe.

A summary of a thread by @tracybeanz on twitter:
OIG BOMBSHELL!! Hidden within the OIG report on McCabe's leak to Barrett of the WSJ, is an astronomically damning correlation between Loretta Lynch, the NY Field Office of the FBI, McCabe, and the NYPD. PLEASE SHARE

1. On September 28, 2016, McCabe is made aware of the information they found regarding Hillary Clinton on Anthony Weiners laptop in an unrelated "sexting" case they are investigating.
2. McCabe (amongst other atrocities) sits on this information for an entire MONTH before there begins to be unrest within the local office and the force.
3. The agents on staff and the NYPD appear to get very restless about what was on the computer and the fact it is being concealed.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9855 ... 14273.html

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Lynch Threatened To Re-open Eric Garner Investigation If NYPD Leaked Info On Weiner Laptop

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am
Here is the Weiner story that I alluded to yesterday. I am sure there will be more stories on this out today. Lot's more at the link.

Independent Journalist TracyBeanz has uncovered a trail of dirt on Loretta Lynch discovered within thr OIG report on Andrew McCabe.

A summary of a thread by @tracybeanz on twitter:
OIG BOMBSHELL!! Hidden within the OIG report on McCabe's leak to Barrett of the WSJ, is an astronomically damning correlation between Loretta Lynch, the NY Field Office of the FBI, McCabe, and the NYPD. PLEASE SHARE

1. On September 28, 2016, McCabe is made aware of the information they found regarding Hillary Clinton on Anthony Weiners laptop in an unrelated "sexting" case they are investigating.
2. McCabe (amongst other atrocities) sits on this information for an entire MONTH before there begins to be unrest within the local office and the force.
3. The agents on staff and the NYPD appear to get very restless about what was on the computer and the fact it is being concealed.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9855 ... 14273.html
This is the corruption all demo c rats love.