Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8853
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 am

I mentioned this yesterday. Here is an article on the subject. By the way this would be a Constitutional crisis if President Trump did it according to the dimoKKKRATS. Hey Mueller this is true obstruction of justice.

"The Department of Justice Inspector General report on the “lack of candor” by FBI deputy Director Andrew McCabe also documents for the first time the Obama administration’s effort to shut down the bureau’s investigation of the Clinton Foundation, according to a review of the report by The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group.

The inspector general (IG) confirmed in its long-awaited report released Friday that in 2016 the FBI had ongoing field investigations of the Clinton Foundation in New York, Los Angeles, Little Rock, Arkansas and Washington, D.C. The multi-city investigation was launched when agents found “suspicious activity” between a foreign donor and Clinton Foundation activity in the Los Angeles area, as TheDCNF reported in August 2016.
The report, authored by Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, an Obama appointee, chronicles the Justice Department’s effort to to shut down the FBI’s investigation on Aug. 12, 2016.

The pressure allegedly came in the form of a phone call to McCabe from a Justice Department principal associate deputy attorney general (PADAG) who pressed McCabe on the continuing investigation. The IG did not identify which PADAG made the call.
It was important the pressure for ending the investigation was issued in a phone call and not in a written document, former FBI assistant Director Ronald Hosko told TheDCNF."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/15/fbi-c ... stigation/

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4717
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by RevTheory » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 am

Stormy! Access Hollywood! Russia! He wears his tie too long!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 am

Wait, McCabe is a LIAR!!!.....except when he remebers misdeeds in the oblahblah administration?

Of course they tried to QUIETLY shut it down with a call by a lower lever appointee. The order my very well have come from Oblahblah, but that will probably never be confirmed....thats the difference between playing the game to win and acting like a guilty as sh!t retard.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 am
I mentioned this yesterday. Here is an article on the subject. By the way this would be a Constitutional crisis if President Trump did it according to the dimoKKKRATS. Hey Mueller this is true obstruction of justice.

"The Department of Justice Inspector General report on the “lack of candor” by FBI deputy Director Andrew McCabe also documents for the first time the Obama administration’s effort to shut down the bureau’s investigation of the Clinton Foundation, according to a review of the report by The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group.

The inspector general (IG) confirmed in its long-awaited report released Friday that in 2016 the FBI had ongoing field investigations of the Clinton Foundation in New York, Los Angeles, Little Rock, Arkansas and Washington, D.C. The multi-city investigation was launched when agents found “suspicious activity” between a foreign donor and Clinton Foundation activity in the Los Angeles area, as TheDCNF reported in August 2016.
The report, authored by Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, an Obama appointee, chronicles the Justice Department’s effort to to shut down the FBI’s investigation on Aug. 12, 2016.

The pressure allegedly came in the form of a phone call to McCabe from a Justice Department principal associate deputy attorney general (PADAG) who pressed McCabe on the continuing investigation. The IG did not identify which PADAG made the call.
It was important the pressure for ending the investigation was issued in a phone call and not in a written document, former FBI assistant Director Ronald Hosko told TheDCNF."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/15/fbi-c ... stigation/
He is lieing.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8853
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 am
Wait, McCabe is a LIAR!!!.....except when he remebers misdeeds in the oblahblah administration?

Of course they tried to QUIETLY shut it down with a call by a lower lever appointee. The order my very well have come from Oblahblah, but that will probably never be confirmed....thats the difference between playing the game to win and acting like a guilty as sh!t retard.
You obviously have reading and comprehension problems. It was a "communication" from the Lynch DOJ to Andrew McCabe.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 pm
mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 am
Wait, McCabe is a LIAR!!!.....except when he remebers misdeeds in the oblahblah administration?

Of course they tried to QUIETLY shut it down with a call by a lower lever appointee. The order my very well have come from Oblahblah, but that will probably never be confirmed....thats the difference between playing the game to win and acting like a guilty as sh!t retard.
You obviously have reading and comprehension problems. It was a "communication" from the Lynch DOJ to Andrew McCabe.
"The pressure allegedly came in the form of a phone call to McCabe from a Justice Department principal associate deputy attorney general (PADAG) who pressed McCabe on the continuing investigation. The IG did not identify which PADAG made the call."


Hmmmm....i don't see Lynch, Oblahblah, or anything put in writing or spoken to witnesses......almost like they wanted it to be quiet and deniable.
Last edited by mk e on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3723
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down FBI’s Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 pm

I like how Marxist demo's support all the high up corruption, why wouldn't they? They created it.
And we fight wars and constantly hear how some supposed enemy HATES OUR FREEDOM, when in reality the enemy is already here and in control.
Even obum talked about the government with in the government.

Post Reply