President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3773
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 am

President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s at Same Time in Their Respective Presidencies
by Jim Hoft
April 15, 2018
President Trump took over in 2017 with nearly $20 trillion of debt. He’s faced headwinds from the Federal Reserve (FED) which have increased interest rates by more than one percent since the 2016 election. In spite of this, President Donald Trump’s debt is half that of Obama’s at the same time in their respective Presidencies. (more here)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:43 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 am
President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s at Same Time in Their Respective Presidencies
by Jim Hoft
April 15, 2018
President Trump took over in 2017 with nearly $20 trillion of debt. He’s faced headwinds from the Federal Reserve (FED) which have increased interest rates by more than one percent since the 2016 election. In spite of this, President Donald Trump’s debt is half that of Obama’s at the same time in their respective Presidencies. (more here)
Obama had a economy in a massive recession, Trump has a booming economy. Our debt should be going down not up in such a good economy.

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by lefty o » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:43 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 am
President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s at Same Time in Their Respective Presidencies
by Jim Hoft
April 15, 2018
President Trump took over in 2017 with nearly $20 trillion of debt. He’s faced headwinds from the Federal Reserve (FED) which have increased interest rates by more than one percent since the 2016 election. In spite of this, President Donald Trump’s debt is half that of Obama’s at the same time in their respective Presidencies. (more here)
Obama had a economy in a massive recession, Trump has a booming economy. Our debt should be going down not up in such a good economy.
the economy wasnt exactly booming two years ago.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3090
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by RevTheory » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:04 am

Ohbummer threw a trillion dollars at the unions and his green-energy donors.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:43 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 am
President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s at Same Time in Their Respective Presidencies
by Jim Hoft
April 15, 2018

Obama had a economy in a massive recession, Trump has a booming economy. Our debt should be going down not up in such a good economy.
the economy wasnt exactly booming two years ago.
It was doing pretty well 2 years ago and is doing very well now.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4738
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Just goes to show you how brainwashed trump supporters are....even Ken is trying to make excuses for trumps booming national debt. =D> #-o

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by lefty o » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:54 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:43 am


Obama had a economy in a massive recession, Trump has a booming economy. Our debt should be going down not up in such a good economy.
the economy wasnt exactly booming two years ago.
It was doing pretty well 2 years ago and is doing very well now.
id only go so far as to say it was so-so 2 years ago.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4738
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:34 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:54 pm
id only go so far as to say it was so-so 2 years ago.
Unemployment at 5%, lots of hiring, sign on bonuses, ect. I'd say it was good. Especially considering where it was in 2008.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 703
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by j-c-c » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:33 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:34 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:54 pm
id only go so far as to say it was so-so 2 years ago.
Unemployment at 5%, lots of hiring, sign on bonuses, ect. I'd say it was good. Especially considering where it was in 2008.
How quick they forget, in the past, it was all about jobs, gov spending to prime the pump, etc, to save the economy, now that the check has arrived, everyone is arguing about what the meal cost.

You guys got/saved your jobs, while the 1% hosed you, check those figures.

Pay attention next time, or better yet, RIGHT NOW [-X

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7207
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: President Trump’s Debt Increase Remains Half that of Obama’s

Post by pdq67 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:51 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:04 am
Ohbummer threw a trillion dollars at the unions and his green-energy donors.
I personally have a real problem with this!!

Considering the long list of green-energy projects that bit the dust and ran with the MONEY!!

Somewhere there is a list of them and the money now gone!!

pdq67

Post Reply