Interesting syria

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5293
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Interesting syria

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 pm
Oh really? The Middle East has been realigned and North Korea is coming to the bargaining table.
Wow you really are in outer space aren't you.... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7422
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Interesting syria

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 pm
Oh really? The Middle East has been realigned and North Korea is coming to the bargaining table.
Wow you really are in outer space aren't you.... :lol:
I think you are the one in outer space. Apparently are not up on the latest. You need to listen to more than CNN and NPR.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5293
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Interesting syria

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 pm
Oh really? The Middle East has been realigned and North Korea is coming to the bargaining table.
Wow you really are in outer space aren't you.... :lol:
I think you are the one in outer space. Apparently are not up on the latest. You need to listen to more than CNN and NPR.
I prefer to get my laughs from Hannity.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting syria

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm


Wow you really are in outer space aren't you.... :lol:
I think you are the one in outer space. Apparently are not up on the latest. You need to listen to more than CNN and NPR.
I prefer to get my laughs from Hannity.
I really though that Madcow lady was more your speed for huge belly laughs.

Post Reply