Bombs away in Syria

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Bombs away in Syria

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Probably hide under my desk tonight.

We will show those Syrian runways not to mess with the USA.

All joking aside, Military, come home safe.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:45 pm

I thought we were out of Syria in 48hrs...

Oh wait trumps pentagon had to inform him thats not physically possible.... :lol:

But yes I agree...come home safe!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Trumps just obeying and doing what all the Marxists are forcing him into. He wanted to work with the roooooski's but NOOOOOOOOOO the demo c rats won't have that. We can all hope this is part of what corsi was talking about.

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by engineczar » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Not a fan of this. Just saying.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Looks like the coalition was taking out Assad's chemical weapons facilities. Question? If we did nothing what kind of a message does that send to North Korea?

Fireonthemountain
Member
Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by Fireonthemountain » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Russians had evidence it was faked by Briton (no gas attack happened), and now we wait for the Russians to retaliate, on those who just tried to kill them. The entire world is on the chopping block now.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Russians had evidence it was faked by Briton (no gas attack happened), and now we wait for the Russians to retaliate, on those who just tried to kill them. The entire world is on the chopping block now.
Did you see the same evidence that President Trump did? Where did you get the story that the Briton's did the fake gas attack?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:16 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:45 pm
I thought we were out of Syria in 48hrs...

Oh wait trumps pentagon had to inform him thats not physically possible.... :lol:

But yes I agree...come home safe!
You make some of the stupidest, dumbest posts. #-o [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:39 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:16 pm
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Russians had evidence it was faked by Briton (no gas attack happened), and now we wait for the Russians to retaliate, on those who just tried to kill them. The entire world is on the chopping block now.
Did you see the same evidence that President Trump did? Where did you get the story that the Briton's did the fake gas attack?
It could have come from Hollywood they are really good at real looking war scenes. Its the same deal like everything else the deep state fabricates.
Ya just can't believe every thing that we are told sorry.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by mk e » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:27 am

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Russians had evidence it was faked by Briton (no gas attack happened), and now we wait for the Russians to retaliate, on those who just tried to kill them. The entire world is on the chopping block now.
And you believe that? The British murdered 40 civilians with chemical weapons to make Russia look bad, that is the story right? The same Russians who just used chemical weapon inside England?...oh wait that was fake too. #-o

What Pres Pee Brain did was the very least that could have been done.....where it up to me all aircraft is Syria, including Russia would have been targeted and a demand issued the Assad be delivered to the Hague. Then the world would understand we are serious when we say chemical weapons are not OK.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

elle
New Member
New Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by elle » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:06 am

mk e wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:27 am
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Russians had evidence it was faked by Briton (no gas attack happened), and now we wait for the Russians to retaliate, on those who just tried to kill them. The entire world is on the chopping block now.
And you believe that? The British murdered 40 civilians with chemical weapons to make Russia look bad, that is the story right? The same Russians who just used chemical weapon inside England?...oh wait that was fake too. #-o

What Pres Pee Brain did was the very least that could have been done.....where it up to me all aircraft is Syria, including Russia would have been targeted and a demand issued the Assad be delivered to the Hague. Then the world would understand we are serious when we say chemical weapons are not OK.
Does the same argumentation apply to the chemical weapons that the USA delivered to Saddam Hussein during the 80's ? That the US military were later unable to find?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 am

With war hawk Bolton at the helm now this could escalate very quickly.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Looks like the coalition was taking out Assad's chemical weapons facilities. Question? If we did nothing what kind of a message does that send to North Korea?
Since trump announced the attacks well in advance, Syria and the Russians had plenty of time to prepare.

Good work Obummer.....ummmm I mean trump.... #-o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:22 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Looks like the coalition was taking out Assad's chemical weapons facilities. Question? If we did nothing what kind of a message does that send to North Korea?
Since trump announced the attacks well in advance, Syria and the Russians had plenty of time to prepare.

Good work Obummer.....ummmm I mean trump.... #-o
Get ready Russia!
D Trump.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3072
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Bombs away in Syria

Post by RevTheory » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:51 am

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Russians had evidence it was faked by Briton (no gas attack happened), and now we wait for the Russians to retaliate, on those who just tried to kill them. The entire world is on the chopping block now.
"Russians had evidence..." Ok, stop right there, lol. "Wait for the Russians to retaliate..." Ha! Putin pulled his fleet out of port and got the hell out of the way based on a single tweet from President Trump.

Post Reply