Breaking: Lawmaker Drafts Articles Of Impeachment For Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Breaking: Lawmaker Drafts Articles Of Impeachment For Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Rosenstein has been withholding requested documents from Congress from quite awhile now. I think they a few up with his inaction. More information at the link.

"Fox has learned that articles of impeachment have been drafted for Rosenstein..though not filed. It is not clear which lawmaker drafted the articles…or if they would go anywhere in cmte or on the flr,” tweeted Pergram"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... osenstein/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Breaking: Lawmaker Drafts Articles Of Impeachment For Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:40 pm
Rosenstein has been withholding requested documents from Congress from quite awhile now. I think they a few up with his inaction. More information at the link.

"Fox has learned that articles of impeachment have been drafted for Rosenstein..though not filed. It is not clear which lawmaker drafted the articles…or if they would go anywhere in cmte or on the flr,” tweeted Pergram"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... osenstein/
Its not going to be on the news, all they are worried about now is Syria, hmmm why else would the deep state force trump into that?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Breaking: Lawmaker Drafts Articles Of Impeachment For Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:34 pm

You are correct. The media is only going to report anything remotely\ damaging to President Trump and if they have to lie and spin in the process so be it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

I read about this a few days ago.

Seems like it would be alot faster for trump just to fire him.