Inspector General Report on McCabe Was Released

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: Inspector General Report on McCabe Was Released

Post by pdq67 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 am

Imho, everything will be cool UNLESS Pres. Trump is sacrificed like SOMEBODY did JFK!

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:25 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 pm
I guess McCabe getting fired is not big news to you.
Exactly why was he fired ?
He lied 4 times with 3 being under oath. You do know that he was 2nd in command at the FBI under Comey. What a pair to be running the FBI. I suspect there is more to come out about McCabe.
Well, they chose the words lack of candor carefully....it means it wasn't technically a lie but gave the wrong impression. Then it's McCabe's version vs Comey's.....so who to believe?

This is the problem with Rump's corrupt administration, there is realy no way to know when ots just corruption and when itd the right thing to do.

Oblahblah should have fired Comey. He didn't because he was a weak and worthless leader. But Rump couldn't fire Comey without it looking like obstruction.

Now McCabe....who thought the Oblahblah DOJ was covering up for Hillary and trying to make it clear the FBI was having none of it....also wrong also looks like obstruction when the up to his eyeballs in investigations firers him.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

You are a riot. Went it comes to General Flynn you come right out and say he lied. Even Strzok who interviewed Flynn did not think he lied. It was serious enough for the FBI to recommend that McCabe be fired. [-X

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am
You are a riot. Went it comes to General Flynn you come right out and say he lied. Even Strzok who interviewed Flynn did not think he lied. It was serious enough for the FBI to recommend that McCabe be fired. [-X
You know Flynn plead guilty to lying right? I'm just repeating what he said of himself, in court.

McCabe probably should have been fired. He released info he probably shouldn't have released in a way he probably shouldn't have released it, and wasn't forthcoming about it. None appear to be criminal, but all are reasons to let him go.

But once he's on to running an investigation into Rump, Rump can't have any hand it what happens of it looks like and probably is obstruction. Had Rump kept his mouth shut McCabe would be gone are there would be no scandal....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:41 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am
You know Flynn plead guilty to lying right? I'm just repeating what he said of himself, in court.

McCabe probably should have been fired. He released info he probably shouldn't have released in a way he probably shouldn't have released it, and wasn't forthcoming about it. None appear to be criminal, but all are reasons to let him go.

But once he's on to running an investigation into Rump, Rump can't have any hand it what happens of it looks like and probably is obstruction. Had Rump kept his mouth shut McCabe would be gone are there would be no scandal....
You have to remember there were threats from Mueller to go after Flynn's son. I also think there is a good chance Flynn will go free.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:04 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:41 pm

You have to remember there were threats from Mueller to go after Flynn's son. I also think there is a good chance Flynn will go free.
That's because the son was involved in the crime.....and yes Rump could still pardon Flynn.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:12 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:04 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:41 pm

That's because the son was involved in the crime.....and yes Rump could still pardon Flynn.
I have seen nothing on that front. So you agree that they used Flynn's son to pressure him?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:12 pm

I have seen nothing on that front.
You only need to open your eyes and look, its been everywhere for months:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... be-n800741

1989TransAm wrote:
So you agree that they used Flynn's son to pressure him?
of course. A co-conspirator who's a lesser play yet high leverage to a higher value target....that is how the game is played, bottom up.

Now its dangerously close to Rump and the investigation has been spread out so firing Mueller or Rosenstein will no longer help and its also no longer contained to the Russia probe in Mueller's office, the new prosecutor is free to look at ALL crimes.

Rump's best shot is to resign and let Pence pardon him. If he stays in office until 2020 he'll lose that option and I doubt any court would honor a pardon he gave himself on the way out.....best to just resign.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

I have seen nothing on that front.
You only need to open your eyes and look, its been everywhere for months:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... be-n800741

1989TransAm wrote:
So you agree that they used Flynn's son to pressure him?
of course. A co-conspirator who's a lesser play yet high leverage to a higher value target....that is how the game is played, bottom up.

Now its dangerously close to Rump and the investigation has been spread out so firing Mueller or Rosenstein will no longer help and its also no longer contained to the Russia probe in Mueller's office, the new prosecutor is free to look at ALL crimes.

Rump's best shot is to resign and let Pence pardon him. If he stays in office until 2020 he'll lose that option and I doubt any court would honor a pardon he gave himself on the way out.....best to just resign.
I can think of a way better option for Trump, if what corsi said is close to true.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm

I can think of a way better option for Trump, if what corsi said is close to true.
I don't think suicide is the answer, better to resign and apologize like a man.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

I guess you didn't hear it. Typical uninformed response. Trump may be put in a position that some won't like when it happens, he will though do what is best for the country.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm
mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

I guess you didn't hear it. Typical uninformed response. Trump may be put in a position that some won't like when it happens, he will though do what is best for the country.
I hope so, resignation is the much cleaner and simpler way to go......i wonder is the secret service would let him have anything dangerous, suicide would probably be really hard eith so kany people watching anyway.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm
mk e wrote:

I hope so, resignation is the much cleaner and simpler way to go......i wonder is the secret service would let him have anything dangerous, suicide would probably be really hard eith so kany people watching anyway.
Now really what do you really think is best for the country? Do you think globalism is best? Do you think taking everything away from everybody is best?
Maybe go see the guide stones, do you think that is best? Do you think having George as world king would be best?
The problem is like all the average Marxist demo c rats you have no idea what the plans are of your controlled and very well financed party is.
Now what should trump do about it?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:53 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Now really what do you really think is best for the country? Do you think globalism is best?
Absolutely!

Rump should resign if he wants to avoid prison.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:35 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:53 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Now really what do you really think is best for the country? Do you think globalism is best?
Absolutely!

Rump should resign if he wants to avoid prison.
Somebody is way, way, way out there in never, never land.