Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:11 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:24 pm
Interesting that after all this time, all the interviews, all the documents looked at they still have nothing on President Trump
Why would you think that?

It's almost certainly untrue.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

Post by j-c-c » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:45 pm

mk e wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:15 pm
engineczar wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

Kinda tough to obstruct justice when there's no crime.
Obstruction is a crime, all by itself.

....but I'm pretty sure it will have company ;)
I agree, and that is not usually understood by the average man on the street, and not saying I favor that, or fully understand why, but that is what it is.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:45 pm

I agree, and that is not usually understood by the average man on the street, and not saying I favor that, or fully understand why, but that is what it is.
The reason is investigation are opened and closed all the time, they have to investigate when they receive info of a POSSIBLE crime, sometimes it is a crime, sometimes it not. But in all cases everyone must tell the truth when interviewed and many not inferere.....doing either would obstruct the investigation and is a crime. The cover up is often worse than the original act.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

mk e wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm
j-c-c wrote:

The reason is investigation are opened and closed all the time, they have to investigate when they receive info of a POSSIBLE crime, sometimes it is a crime, sometimes it not. But in all cases everyone must tell the truth when interviewed and many not inferere.....doing either would obstruct the investigation and is a crime. The cover up is often worse than the original act.
However you need evidence. So far there has been none. Only allegations by the Trump haters.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Obstruction of what? Investigation of a non-crime?
Collusion? Is not a crime.
What is being investigated?

Obstruction of traffic makes more sense.

On the other hand...falsifying information to a FISA court, destroying supenaed documents, and contempt of Congress
certainly are crimes and should be investigated.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

However you need evidence.
You need evidence to file charges, a tip will do to open an investigation. That is how the US justice system works.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:36 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:22 pm
Obstruction of what? Investigation of a non-crime?
Collusion? Is not a crime.
What is being investigated?

Obstruction of traffic makes more sense.

On the other hand...falsifying information to a FISA court, destroying supenaed documents, and contempt of Congress
certainly are crimes and should be investigated.
So for the paid instigators on this site to see facts, this above needs to keep being reiterated. How can the Marxists here be so brain dead? Its just goofy.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 pm

mk e wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Maybe its the choice of words that gets everybody confused, instead maybe if they used "obstruction of an investigation", the prevailing mindset seems to be no proven crime, then you can't obstruct mindset . Similar IMO to those who think, If i drive the speed limit, I get to drive in any lane I chose. #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 pm

There is no obstruction of justice. There is no Trump/Russia collusion. So what they are left with is a concocted raid on Trump's personal attorney's office and home to see if they can find something. Anything at all. So what is the Mueller mandate for his special council?

Edit: Rumor has it that Rosenstein authorized the raid on Cohen. We shall see on this one.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:24 am

mk e wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

You need evidence to file charges, a tip will do to open an investigation. That is how the US justice system works.
I certainly hope it does NOT work that way.

First you need proof that a crime has been committed. If it cannot be shown that a crime has been committed there is no basis for an investigation. No matter who you are, you cannot simply snoop around, violating Federal laws in the hope of finding some sort of crime. Show me the crime; then we can investigate, but not before.

Unless you are the corrupt and illegal FBI and DOJ.
Thanks, Obuma.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 am

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:24 am
mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

I certainly hope it does NOT work that way.
That's exactly how it works. That's how it's always worked. An investigation beins when a crime is suspected, it's purpose is to produce proof one way or the other. That is what happens everyday in almost every police and prosecutors office in the country. That's what lets the house (both sides, depending who's in charge) hold hearings that go on for months with the only purpose being political.

You have the right not to speak to investigators. You do not have the right to lie to them or to place obstacles in front of them, those are crimes. Rump has committed both.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:25 pm

That's exactly how it works. That's how it's always worked. An investigation beins when a crime is suspected, it's purpose is to produce proof one way or the other.
That is totally wrong. An investigation begins when a crime is committed, not merely suspected. Only then can the search for culpability and evidentiary proof begin.

Political hearings are used to obtain facts and information and are open to the public and for the benefit of the public.
Investigations are closed and must be specifically focused on a specific crime.

There is no tenet in law related to suspicion of a crime.

Using your methods, we would all be speaking Russian.
Or live in Washington.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Let me get this straight. The dimoKKKRATS have a "tip" that there was Russian/Trump collusion. Based on this "tip" a special council is installed to investigate the "tip". To think that the lefties on this forum are fine with this. No evidence, just a "tip". [-X

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 pm
mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Let me get this straight. The dimoKKKRATS have a "tip" that there was Russian/Trump collusion. Based on this "tip" a special council is installed to investigate the "tip". To think that the lefties on this forum are fine with this. No evidence, just a "tip". [-X
I'd say it was well worth it so far. Charges and plea deals involving 19 people so far...and much more to come! =D>

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:22 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:31 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 pm
mk e wrote:

I'd say it was well worth it so far. Charges and plea deals involving 19 people so far...and much more to come! =D>
And soooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnny, you agree to that and ignore the real crimes??????????????????? How wretched.