Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Orange Moron wrote: ....doing things that nobody thought possible, despite the never ending and corrupt Russia Investigation, which takes tremendous time and focus. No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back), so now they do the Unthinkable, and RAID a lawyers office for information! BAD!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 11, 2018
Me thinks if Hope Hicks was still around this tweet would not have happened. The gatekeeper is gone. :lol: =D>

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 pm

What you need to hope is that what I just read that Jerome Corsi said is true.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Could this tweet by the orange moron be an admission of obstruction of justice???

Post by j-c-c » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 pm

"and RAID a lawyers office for information! "

With DT as the author not sure why bother to even ask this question, but technically, the search warrant's purpose is to gain "evidence" rather then"information" as DT ]mentioned, correct, in that the person of interest could destroy evidence if they simply asked for it, vs a no warning Judge approved search warrant, correct?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:23 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 pm

With DT as the author not sure why bother to even ask this question, but technically, the search warrant's purpose is to gain "evidence" rather then"information" as DT ]mentioned, correct, in that the person of interest could destroy evidence if they simply asked for it, vs a no warning Judge approved search warrant, correct?
You mean like Hiiiiilllllarrry did. And all the cohorts as well.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:38 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:23 pm
j-c-c wrote:

So many similarities between the hillbeast and the orange moron isnt there?? :mrgreen:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:39 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:23 pm
j-c-c wrote:

No

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:21 am

You morons are scrambling to put two and two together when there isn't even two yet.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:35 am

Don't worry, the boss is almost always charged last so Rump has got at least until the midterms...oh wait.....after that the house will almost certainly be more receptive to fairly reviewing the coming charges than they are today ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 am

mk e wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:35 am
Don't worry, the boss is almost always charged last so Rump has got at least until the midterms...oh wait.....after that the house will almost certainly be more receptive to fairly reviewing the coming charges than they are today ;)
Although a confession kind of makes it hard not to charge him I guess.......but I have to belueve Mueller will choose to continue the investigation and charge everything at once.....as in holding until after November.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

You guys are like three monkeys f'n a football.

Kinda tough to obstruct justice when there's no crime. Even tougher when you have the constitutional right to end the investigation at any time.

I'm beginning to think that Sanford is actually Maxine Waters.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:23 am

engineczar wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

Kinda tough to obstruct justice when there's no crime. Even tougher when you have the constitutional right to end the investigation at any time.

Look at the worms squirm.... :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:45 pm

engineczar wrote:

You are absolutely correct.
Collusion, even if present, is not a crime.
If there is no crime, there cannot be obstruction.
If the Constitution gives the President the right to fire anyone in the Executive branch,then where's the beef?

Yes, i also think Sandy is Maxine in drag.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:15 pm

engineczar wrote:

Kinda tough to obstruct justice when there's no crime.
Obstruction is a crime, all by itself.

....but I'm pretty sure it will have company ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Interesting that after all this time, all the interviews, all the documents looked at they still have nothing on President Trump. Now they have resorted to go after President Trump's personal attorney casting the client/attorney privilege aside.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:41 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:23 am
engineczar wrote:

Look at the worms squirm.... :lol:
Not in the least. :lol: