FBI raids Cohen's home and office

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5575
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Go FBI Go! \:D/ \:D/

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by axegrinder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:09 pm

Anybody notice how this was all set up? Stormy goes on 60 minutes and Muller goes sniffing down that trail of lies. Some other hit job comes out and Muller will sniff down that trail. Anymore fake dossiers out there? Pathetic that Dems get all excited over nothing. If anything, public opinion will swing away from the hit men and to the victim of the hit, Trump. All the paid, inorganic internet trolls are only hurting themselves as America bypasses the new algos and actually sees the real truth. This strategy failed the Dems in '16 and it will continue to fail them this time around.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by axegrinder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:06 pm
Go FBI Go! \:D/ \:D/
Go hit men go! :?
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8462
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:15 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:40 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm
What does this have to do with Trump/Russia collusion? It looks to me like the witch hunt is in full swing. The deep state is fighting back against President Trump.

What is the underlying crime and what is the evidence? Whatever happened to attorney-client privilege? I guess to a number of people on this forum the end justifies the means. [-X
Nothing to do with collusion which is why Mueller isn't handling it.....state crimes, like wire fraud and such I hear....and witches burn.

No attorney-client privilege when the attorney is part of the crime.

You elected a POS who throw his long time attorney under the bus trying to save himself......what POS.
He handed it off to the Southern District Court of New York. He is not throwing his long time attorney under the bus.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8462
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:20 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 pm
Yup, they got a warrant to raid the office of Rump's personal lawyer which means they convinced a judge there is probable cause Cohen wasn't acting as council (protected) and was an active participant in a crime(s).....really nothing more to say is there?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/p ... cohen.html
Could be pure bullsh!t like the FISA warrants that were based on the fake dossier.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by axegrinder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:21 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:19 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:05 pm
I just hope trump try's to free this country before its too late. Forget Syria and all the other bs stuff in the world.
So that "ISIS" thing is an inconvenient distraction, beheadings and all?
No, the electoral college was an inconvenient truth. Then Russia became the truth. No wait that didn't work for the dems so then Trumps mental health became the truth. Then Russia became the truth. Then Stormy booba-lot became the truth. #-o
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by axegrinder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:24 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:20 pm
mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 pm
Yup, they got a warrant to raid the office of Rump's personal lawyer which means they convinced a judge there is probable cause Cohen wasn't acting as council (protected) and was an active participant in a crime(s).....really nothing more to say is there?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/p ... cohen.html
Could be pure bullsh!t like the FISA warrants that were based on the fake dossier.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This! The American public is seeing the witch hunt and the paid internet trolls and the dems for what they really are! Backfire coming Comey, Muller, and Dems! :D
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5575
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm

State crimes=no pardon from trump. =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8462
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:29 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm
State crimes=no pardon from trump. =D>
It is the Southern District "Federal Court" who is doing the investigation. The FBI did the raiding. Get with the program you loon.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8462
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Are we seeing a Coup D' Etat trying to take place. I believe so. The deep state is trying to overthow a legal election.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5575
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:29 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm
State crimes=no pardon from trump. =D>
It is the Southern District "Federal Court" who is doing the investigation. The FBI did the raiding. Get with the program you loon.
That went over your head...I apologize. I will try to dumb it down for you next time.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by axegrinder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:36 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:29 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm
State crimes=no pardon from trump. =D>
It is the Southern District "Federal Court" who is doing the investigation. The FBI did the raiding. Get with the program you loon.
That went over your head...I apologize. I will try to dumb it down for you next time.
No you won't.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5575
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:39 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:36 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:29 pm


It is the Southern District "Federal Court" who is doing the investigation. The FBI did the raiding. Get with the program you loon.
That went over your head...I apologize. I will try to dumb it down for you next time.
No you won't.
Your probably right...that was a little trumpian white lie...

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8462
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:39 pm

This is what I am seeing from the Mueller investigation. If the deep state does not like a certain President being elected by the people they will get a special council appointed to take him down. IMHO this is where we are at as a country. A real said state of affairs.

To add, if the deep state does indeed succeed in taking down President Trump will elections in the future matter?

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: FBI raids Cohen's home and office

Post by axegrinder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:39 pm
axegrinder wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:36 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 pm


That went over your head...I apologize. I will try to dumb it down for you next time.
No you won't.
Your probably right...that was a little trumpian white lie...
Underhanded left side racist remark. But thats ok since it comes from the left. One day your name will be deleted from history! :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

Post Reply