Hannity

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Hannity

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Him showing the true Jimmy Kimmel was just great. And all the women that were harassed. So where is the big out cry ?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Hannity

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:18 pm

Kimmel was harassing a whole lot of women. Even asking them for [Blank Post]. What a low life douche bag. However that is typical of the left in this country.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:37 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:18 pm
Kimmel was harassing a whole lot of women. Even asking them for [Blank Post]. What a low life douche bag. However that is typical of the left in this country.
And if he was running for the next president on the Marxist socialist communist demo c rat climate change religion side, he would be blessed by all his followers. We'd find out fast what me too was all about then.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:18 pm
Kimmel was harassing a whole lot of women. Even asking them for [Blank Post]. What a low life douche bag. However that is typical of the left in this country.
Sorry, be honest, beer has harassed more women.

This stumps me, "Even asking them for [Blank Post]", clarify, asking for something is wrong, who asked, or don't ask until its offered, or what?

You do know most of us would not exist if these new "rules" were followed before we were born, right? Not justifying any improper prior behavior, because times do change.And Party doesn't really matter here, IMO.

Maybe i missed the whole point, somebody is glad and blowing off steam that "kimmel" got poked in the eye by Hannity for incessantly recanting DT's daily shortcomings, every night on TV? #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Hannity

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:34 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:18 pm
Kimmel was harassing a whole lot of women. Even asking them for [Blank Post]. What a low life douche bag. However that is typical of the left in this country.
Sorry, be honest, beer has harassed more women.

This stumps me, "Even asking them for [Blank Post]", clarify, asking for something is wrong, who asked, or don't ask until its offered, or what?

You do know most of us would not exist if these new "rules" were followed before we were born, right? Not justifying any improper prior behavior, because times do change.And Party doesn't really matter here, IMO.

Maybe i missed the whole point, somebody is glad and blowing off steam that "kimmel" got poked in the eye by Hannity for incessantly recanting DT's daily shortcomings, every night on TV? #-o
I take it you did not watch the Hannity show? Your reply is out in left field. Way out in left field. By the way you claim to have many sources of news. Which ones are Conservative that you read or listen to?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am

I have a feeling Hannity will end up in the same boat as the other fox demigod....Oreilly.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3072
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Hannity

Post by RevTheory » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am
I have a feeling Hannity will end up in the same boat as the other fox demigod....Oreilly.
The alt-left went after him over a year ago and it failed.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:56 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am
I have a feeling Hannity will end up in the same boat as the other fox demigod....Oreilly.
The alt-left went after him over a year ago and it failed.
At least they got the scumbag oreilly.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am

Just ran across this. I guess even Fox wasn't impressed....LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 45322.html
Fox News host Sean Hannity unleashed fire and fury against comedian Jimmy Kimmel during a more than 20-minute opening monologue of his Friday show, but viewers who wanted to check it out online are out of luck, as the network chopped the entire segment from their web broadcast.

Removing the lengthy monologue and a subsequent segment on Kimmel with fellow Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro resulted in a web broadcast of just 20 minutes and 13 seconds, less than half the time of other episodes of “Hannity” viewable on the same page.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Hannity

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:41 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:56 am
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am
I have a feeling Hannity will end up in the same boat as the other fox demigod....Oreilly.
The alt-left went after him over a year ago and it failed.
At least they got the scumbag oreilly.
Again you are just showing your true lefty colors.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6066
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Hannity

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:43 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am
Just ran across this. I guess even Fox wasn't impressed....LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 45322.html
Fox News host Sean Hannity unleashed fire and fury against comedian Jimmy Kimmel during a more than 20-minute opening monologue of his Friday show, but viewers who wanted to check it out online are out of luck, as the network chopped the entire segment from their web broadcast.

Removing the lengthy monologue and a subsequent segment on Kimmel with fellow Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro resulted in a web broadcast of just 20 minutes and 13 seconds, less than half the time of other episodes of “Hannity” viewable on the same page.
If so, all that means is that Fox management has no balls.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3072
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Hannity

Post by RevTheory » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 am

Isn't that a funny argument: "well if you just remove everything they said, they didn't actually say anything."

Poor sandytroll and his yahoo articles...

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:51 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:43 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am
Just ran across this. I guess even Fox wasn't impressed....LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 45322.html
Fox News host Sean Hannity unleashed fire and fury against comedian Jimmy Kimmel during a more than 20-minute opening monologue of his Friday show, but viewers who wanted to check it out online are out of luck, as the network chopped the entire segment from their web broadcast.

Removing the lengthy monologue and a subsequent segment on Kimmel with fellow Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro resulted in a web broadcast of just 20 minutes and 13 seconds, less than half the time of other episodes of “Hannity” viewable on the same page.
If so, all that means is that Fox management has no balls.
Pretty much. But can you blame them after the whole Laura Ingram debacle? Might be wise if them to lay low for a while.

rebelrouser
Member
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by rebelrouser » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Hannity has preached too much propaganda people are turning him off.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38175 ... t-in-march
Its bad when a lesbian liberal draws more viewers than the talking head of the right.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4727
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hannity

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:38 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:43 pm
Hannity has preached too much propaganda people are turning him off.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38175 ... t-in-march
Its bad when a lesbian liberal draws more viewers than the talking head of the right.
Ouch...that should make some trumptards heads go KABOOOOOOOM!!!

Post Reply