50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:01 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 pm
Nobody takes anything trump says seriously anymore. I think his approval will stay in that 40% average at least until Mueller indicts him. \:D/
Indicts him for what? There never was any evidence of a crime to begin with and there still is not after almost a year. Longer if you consider the FBI has been looking since July 2016 that we know of.
Yep, another far-left conspiracy in search of a crime.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:12 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Indicts him for what?
Obstruction is no doubt is the top of the list, but the most probable reason they list him as a subject not a target of the investigation is they've determined DOH rules do not allow them to indict a sitting president and certainly ol'Jeffy is not going to change that rule.

We'll see.

The Dems honestly seem in no hurry to have Rump go anywhere as he seems to be the best thing that's happened for them in a long time, so that lowers the impeachment pressure....they seem to really want him on the ballot in 2020, and eith Hillary gone it should work out much better for them next time.....its not even midterms and their primary is starting to look like the 2016 gop primary.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 am

All of mk e's predictions make me want to do this \:D/ It's going to be a good year for the GOP and Donald Trump as long as he's back here predicting the future.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:46 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 am
All of mk e's predictions make me want to do this \:D/ It's going to be a good year for the GOP and Donald Trump as long as he's back here predicting the future.
Its not looking good so far. GOP has lost some elections they should have easily won.

Just saw yesterday the Dem in Tennessee is up 10 points in the race for Bob Corkers seat.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:58 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 am
You might be right, they say "lightning never strikes twice in the same place" isn't true so it could strike again.......but for sure in the end you will lose betting against the house.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:44 am

Well history tells us that the party in the Oval Office loses their ass in the midterms so I may be wrong here and have to eat my words.

What you CNN, #resist no matter what internet trolls can't seem to realise is that your polls are garbage, your investigations are garbage, except that the tide is turning on the dems so you don't like those and keep trying to talk about Stormy what's her name and Russia! Russia! Russia! except that Donald Trump has been far tougher on Putin than anyone before him and we'll likely keep both branches of government and Donald Trump will be elected for a second term in 2020.

What will seal the deal is mk e telling me I'm wrong.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:07 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:44 am
Well history tells us that the party in the Oval Office loses their ass in the midterms so I may be wrong here and have to eat my words.

What you CNN, #resist no matter what internet trolls can't seem to realise is that your polls are garbage, your investigations are garbage, except that the tide is turning on the dems so you don't like those and keep trying to talk about Stormy what's her name and Russia! Russia! Russia! except that Donald Trump has been far tougher on Putin than anyone before him and we'll likely keep both branches of government and Donald Trump will be elected for a second term in 2020.

What will seal the deal is mk e telling me I'm wrong.
Alot of regurgitated Hannity talking points that fail to line up with reality.

The voted will speak in Nov no matter how much you try to spin it.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:19 pm

What are you internet trolls going to do "wan" (I want to make sure I include chromedome) we keep both chambers and President Donald J Trump gets reelected?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:27 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:19 pm
What are you internet trolls going to do "wan" (I want to make sure I include chromedome) we keep both chambers and President Donald J Trump gets reelected?
The sooner trump gets removed from office the sooner the GOP can heal and get back to their core beliefs.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Removed from office? You've actually got to nail him on "high crimes", not internet troll posts because the media that used to love him now hates him and you regurgitate whatever they say.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:21 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm
Removed from office? You've actually got to nail him on "high crimes", not internet troll posts because the media that used to love him now hates him and you regurgitate whatever they say.
You do realize voters can remove him from office in less than 3 years right? :lol: =D> #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:37 pm

I'm afraid that your internet troll post emojis don't overshadow actual history. I've been after you for over a year now to actually read a book. Perhaps they don't come with emojis.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:37 pm
I'm afraid that your internet troll post emojis don't overshadow actual history. I've been after you for over a year now to actually read a book. Perhaps they don't come with emojis.
I'll take that as a no. :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:41 pm

I'm still waiting for you to ask a relevant question that can't be answered with a quick look through history instead of your daily troll treads. Deep thinker...

Oh wait, I nearly forgot a couple of emojis #-o =D> :---) ](*,) :-D :mrgreen:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:48 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:41 pm
I'm still waiting for you to ask a relevant question that can't be answered with a quick look through history instead of your daily troll treads.
We all know what happens when you're asked questions and get backed into a corner with no answers....
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:34 am
Oh he's blocked alright, I'm just getting rid of the notification without even clicking on the thread.
=D> :lol: :-({|=