50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:41 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 am
RevTheory wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:55 am
You can't remove a sitting president on the grounds that you don't like him.
Sure you can...by voting. Thats exactly how a democracy works.

The fact that this has to be explained to you puts into perspective many of you other responses...
too bad this country is not a democracy!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:41 pm
too bad this country is not a democracy!
False

http://factmyth.com/factoids/the-united ... democracy/
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:09 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 pm
lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:41 pm
too bad this country is not a democracy!
False

http://factmyth.com/factoids/the-united ... democracy/
maybe you should read your own link dumbass, this is a republic!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:09 pm
mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 pm
lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:41 pm
too bad this country is not a democracy!
False

http://factmyth.com/factoids/the-united ... democracy/
maybe you should read your own link dumbass, this is a republic!
No, it a democratic republic, which is a form of democracy. Its not a direct democracy but no one said or implied it was, although you appear to be assuming.

It was much more republic at its founding but after the 17th amendment added the direct election of senators it's pretty much impossible to make the republic arguement.

You'll find all that in the link I provided for you.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 pm
lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:09 pm
maybe you should read your own link dumbass, this is a republic!
No, it a democratic republic, which is a form of democracy. Its not a direct democracy but no one said or implied it was, although you appear to be assuming.

It was much more republic at its founding but after the 17th amendment added the direct election of senators it's pretty much impossible to make the republic arguement.

You'll find all that in the link I provided for you.
youd be the one assuming, only a democracy was stated. you go back up and reread the words. i know its difficult for you, but try.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:10 am

lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

youd be the one assuming, only a democracy was stated. you go back up and reread the words. i know its difficult for you, but try.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 am

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:10 am
lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

youd be the one assuming, only a democracy was stated. you go back up and reread the words. i know its difficult for you, but try.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)
we are in a democratic republic dumbass, not a democracy. i know your feeble little mind doesnt understand the difference, but maybe its about time you learned something.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8462
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 am

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:10 am
lefty o wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

youd be the one assuming, only a democracy was stated. you go back up and reread the words. i know its difficult for you, but try.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)
From all the crap that you have posted on this forum you are the one that should do us a favor and not vote.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 am


From all the crap that you have posted on this forum you are the one that should do us a favor and not vote.
Voting is a duty for those of us living in a democracy ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 am

lefty o wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 am

we are in a democratic republic dumbass, not a democracy. i know your feeble little mind doesnt understand the difference, but maybe its about time you learned something.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 am

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 am
lefty o wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 am

we are in a democratic republic dumbass, not a democracy. i know your feeble little mind doesnt understand the difference, but maybe its about time you learned something.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)
tell ya what, when you learn the difference between a democracy, and a democratic republic i wont consider you an ignorant fool.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:39 am

lefty o wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 am

tell ya what, when you learn the difference between a democracy, and a democratic republic i wont consider you an ignorant fool.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/Submit
noun
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:43 am

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:39 am
lefty o wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 am

tell ya what, when you learn the difference between a democracy, and a democratic republic i wont consider you an ignorant fool.
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote ;)

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/Submit
noun
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
now you have to repeat yourself because your incapable of having a separate thought. seriously, go do some homework and learn what the difference is between a democracy and a democratic republic. i understand your slow between the ears, but its not a difficult concept to learn.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by mk e » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:54 am

lefty o wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:43 am

now you have to repeat yourself because your incapable of having a separate thought. seriously, go do some homework and learn what the difference is between a democracy and a democratic republic. i understand your slow between the ears, but its not a difficult concept to learn.
I'll type it slower....
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by lefty o » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:57 am

mk e wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:54 am
lefty o wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:43 am

now you have to repeat yourself because your incapable of having a separate thought. seriously, go do some homework and learn what the difference is between a democracy and a democratic republic. i understand your slow between the ears, but its not a difficult concept to learn.
I'll type it slower....
If you don't believe you live in a democracy then do us all a favor and don't vote
i hope you dont vote if you dont know what the difference is between a democracy and a democratic republic. they are not the same! #-o

Post Reply